We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wishing to share knowledge and experience Options

sydblotter
#1 Posted : 11/23/2011 12:10:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow psychonauts.

First off, I want to say thanks to the nexus community. Reading through the forums has answered allot of questions I had about DMT and the experience. A few months after stumbling upon this site I have preformed multiple successful extractions and visited mind blowing dimensions.

I'm no DMT guru or modern day shaman, but I consider myself pretty clued up on the subject. I've decided to start posting and do my bit to help spread the word of this amazing experience, to help others get "there" and to learn more myself.

I recently pulled 5g from 500g of mimosa, so I am planning on blasting off again tomorrow. I'll post a report when I return from hyperspace.

Thanks again nexus for showing me there is allot more to reality than meets the eye.

Peace. Wink

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

EuphoricHavoc
#2 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:59:31 PM

Monster Entity Mom

Hello,

I'm new too. This place is amazing. I smiled at the no guru thing and thought, "Does cleaning up after a filthy kid count?" He's older now, but I took my username from the way he was between ages 2-3. It was like I was with a guru or shaman. Everyone else, even my kid older, looses it. Lots talk about it, but my kid had it.

The Noman tek here gave me way over 1%. You might want to check it.

Love your username.