We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychadelic Sunday Options

Double3
#1 Posted : 11/21/2011 1:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear elders of the Nexus, please allow me to use this report as my introduction essay Smile

Sunday morning 00.30am, wife and cat are soundly asleep in the bedroom; I’m still up in the living room, debating with myself what to do next. Watching TV maybe? Why not. Perhaps smoking some more of that wonderful Willie Nelson Sativa that my buddy from the US sent over the pond? Check. Half an hour later I’m bored of the offerings on screen and I’m starting again to debate what to do next. Going to sleep maybe? Not really, I feel awake. Smoking another Willie Nelson perhaps? Always a good idea. How about smoalking DMT? DMT? I’ve never done DMT.
6 months after hearing of the molecule first, the time had arrived to experience what I’ve read and learned so much about in the past half year. The spice was stored in the freezer for almost the entire duration of my “studies”. Having this kind of substance (or any kind of new and untried substance) available and holding back in order to acquire as much information as possible, was definitely a new experience for me. But it for sure was the right path to walk on. Thank you dear people of the Nexus.

Now the Volcano is being taken out of its cave (cupboard), where it was sitting with no use for the past 2 years. Vaporizing herbs is not how I like to get stoned. It’s got to be a joint for me, always will. Next the spice is taken out of the freezer, a carefully measured amount of 200mg white DMT, lab tested to be of over 98% purity. Start slow they say on the Nexus, so starting slow is what I do. Approximately 30mg go into the liquid chamber, which I specifically ordered to use for spice. No mess, very simple and easy. The bag size cut down to one, maybe one and a half big tokes. This in retrospect was a mistake because when the bag was full, there was still white vapor escaping from the Volcano. Never mind, no time for such trivial things right now, I’m inhaling as much as possible, keeping it in for 10 seconds, then taking the rest, holding it in for another 10 seconds. Now I lay down on the sofa, all the lights are dimmed to a minimum and an orange ambient light is creating a warm atmosphere. Also there is some classical music being played in the background, to keep things grounded. Then there it is, the thing that always happens to me when coming up on LSD, I’m getting incredibly aroused, thinking how could it not be sexual? Good damn, you’re over 40 years old, happily married and had all the sexual experiences one possibly ever could want, what’s the matter with you? Well I’m not complaining, I’m just a bit confused as to why this is. A couple of months ago I took 200ug of acid, after a break of more than 15 years. All of my past experiences, approximately ten of them, were mostly sexual. Hoping the DMT experience would be different, I learned otherwise. Besides this very pleasant physical feeling, I saw the fractals people are so often talking about. Nothing too wild, sort of a skewed, chequered flag, in white and purple/pink. For a few seconds everything turned black and white and then went back to colourful. Now I’m opening my eyes and everything looks like I’m on a full blown acid trip, melting walls, moving floors, etc. However, it feels different to an acid trip, less involved, more of a spectator rather than a participant. The effects are starting to fade, I’m sitting up, taking a puff of Willie Nelson, giving me slight visual distortions for a moment. I’m back; the clarity of everything is incredible, have I really been smoking weed all day? It sure does not feel like it. My brain feels cleaner somehow. Only 30 minutes have passed since taking out and preparing the Volcano. I need to SMOALK MOAR!
Loading another 20-25mg into the liquid chamber, same problem, not everything fits into the bag, never mind, first toke, second toke, same setting, same procedure. Much stronger visuals this time round but there is still the feeling of being a spectator, not really being in it. Then for a moment it felt like my chin is being pulled downward but thankfully I’m not getting aroused this time, though still a very comfortable body feeling. While enjoying the strong visuals, I’m extremely aware of my surroundings, especially the lighting, despite having my eyes closed. Then I hear the background music very clearly, it’s an extremely beautiful version of the wedding march I’m hearing. But that’s not possible, because this piece is simply not on my playlist. I open my eyes and if I wouldn’t know better, I’d say I’m on acid. This fades quickly and a few minutes later everything is back to normal, feeling great but a bit tired, so I decide to go to sleep. After a few hours of good and deep sleep, without any dreams that I can remember, I wake up, still feeling that my brain somehow has gotten some sort of a cleansing.

Let’s skip forward a few hours, it’s 09.00pm, wife and cat have decided to call it an early night, which left me once again free to make the most of my psychedelic Sunday. As it’s Sunday night and I got to get up early in the morning, I decide to go for another low dose of approximately 20mg. By now I have changed to a bigger bag size, two and a half big tokes in volume. I’m amazed of how much white vapor goes into it and I'm wondering if there might be some left from the night before. At first I’m a bit hesitant, it seems to be a huge amount. Never mind. Two big tokes later it hits me, am I breathing? Breathe! I’m breathing. I am very aware of my breathing, it’s all I realize and hear at this point. Huge walls of fractals appear, again in purple/pink and white, now I finally understand what the people meant by 4 dimensional. Then a thought appears, “will this ever end?” Much like on a LSD trip, thinking it will never end. The visuals seemed familiar to previous experiences on acid, just much more of it, much more intense. Opening the eyes produced the same experience as before, melting walls, moving floor, etc. Slowly I’m coming back, not feeling the need to smoalk moar this time. As intense as it all felt, at no point I had the feeling that I’m somewhere else or that I’m going places. Also no sign of entities, beings or a presence of any kind.

To sum it up, these were three very nice and pleasant experiences, like a good LSD trip, packed into a short space of time and without the dragging on. Also it was much more recreational than expected, even with some hedonistic touches... However, I still will treat DMT with the necessary respect and I’m looking forward to moar. Changa will be next on the menu, when and where, I do not know yet.

Disclaimer: Should my writing seem odd to you, it has nothing to do with drugs but with that fact that English isn’t my native language Wink
"More than the past, I'm interested in the future, because that's where I intend to live."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Purges
#2 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

20-30 mgs is the optimum range for me, but it HAS to be in one breath or I do not get full on hyperspace immersion. I hear that the volcano isn't the most efficient way of ingestion simply because the bag is impossible to inhale in one go. But even so, the sub breakthrough doses are great in their own right, and totally worth the effort. Sounds like you had a solid introduction to the molecule, I look forward to hearing your experiences with higher doses / different smoking methods!

P.S. Your English is great, much better than many English people's!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Double3
#3 Posted : 11/22/2011 8:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your kind words, always nice to hear and of course I wasn't fishing for it Pleased

I actually thought the volcano was working pretty efficiently and the encountered loss of product was more down to my own technique. It's incredible to me that such a miniscule amount can produce so much vapor. I agree that the one breath option is probably impossible with the Volcano, unless you got the lungs of an Olympian swimmer or the like.

One thing I did wrong for sure, was to put the bag onto the Volcano and then initiate the process. This makes the bag fill with "empty" air for a few seconds and then there isn't enough space anymore for the "enhanced" air. It probably would be best to have the machine running for a few seconds and as soon the spice starts evaporate (or rather a moment before) the bag has to go on.

I also think that in time and with good technique, it should be possible to get most of the dosage into the bag. One might have to adjust the dosage in order to cater for the loss in the process, which IMO shouldn't be more than 1-5 mg.

To be honest, after the third experience with the breathing incident, I was thinking to stay at lower doses for a while. Considering that I gradually lowered the dosage with every attempt and despite this, the experience got gradually stronger (which might or might not have to do with residue on the liquid pad). Shortly before I had to remind myself to breathe, it felt like a hit on the chest, so I'm naturally a bit wary of going higher/deeper.
"More than the past, I'm interested in the future, because that's where I intend to live."

ragabr
#4 Posted : 11/22/2011 2:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

While it's good to progress slowly, higher sub-breakthrough doses are often much more uncomfortable than the breakthrough. For SWIM they can cause a lot of anxiety that just isn't there once broken through. So don't let that stop you!

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Double3
#5 Posted : 11/23/2011 1:57:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you ragabr, I'll keep that in mind and nothing will stop me Smile