We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harmine freebase sublingually?? Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 12/18/2008 9:23:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM was wondering if harmine freebase would work sublingually..and if so..what would the approximate dose be?
it's a sound

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/18/2008 9:32:07 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm sure it would... No idea of the dose tho.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 12/18/2008 9:50:30 PM

The Great Namah

20mgs did me nicely. Small mental shift, relaxed feelings...nice.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

69ron
#4 Posted : 12/18/2008 10:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmaline is also active sublingually. About 10 mg and SWIM can definitely feel it. It's a great sleep aid at that dose sublingually. Its also very effective as an MAOI that way. It goes really well with sublingual 5-MeO-DMT, extending the trip to a few hours for SWIM and making it more “entheogenic”.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

bufoman
#5 Posted : 12/22/2008 2:19:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM tried 15mg (sublingual) with very minor effects. Great mood but not much else. 10mg snuffed definitely potentiates snuffed 5-MeO-DMT and Bufotenine.