We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Forgot Language Options

Sol Reverie
#21 Posted : 11/18/2011 10:30:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jarex wrote:
I started smoking DMT about 2 weeks ago, and have probably consumed almost a gram. I just came across and tried a new batch today and towards the end of the experience I seemed to forget how to speak English. Every time I tried to think of a sentence it came out in my head something like "Squilish manochen walthuth" or some other kind of gibberish. It kind of scared me since A this has never happened till now and B I briefly thought that I had permanently forgotten how to speak. I feel like it had something to do with synesthesia since all my thoughts felt like they were being cross-wired, but is it possible for these connections to become permanent? Maybe it was just cause I was nervous that this new batch wasn't actually DMT, although the person I got it from is pretty reliable. Has anyone else forgotten how to speak during their experience?

I would not at all recommend getting spice from others unless you're cool with possible, likely permanent physical brain damage from either: a) the spice being tainted with nasty chemicals remaining after an impure extraction or b)it not being spice at all and being something far worse, like meth.

It is possible to get meth masquerading as spice. I have known people who have passed meth along the line, all the while thinking it was spice. I knew one dude who even got hooked on it and fried about a ga-jillion brain cells before someone else had to point out what it really was. That dude's still kinda weird to this day. Meth does that.

This happens mainly because most responsible users of psychedelics would never touch meth, and therefore have no clue of the warning signs to look for in the buzz or the physical appearance in order to differentiate the two. Of course this leaves a huge vulnerability for those looking for spice with no meth knowledge, hence why the site and most in the know recommend you stay far away from acquiring any crystalline substances from someone else.

Granted it is possible to get really good stuff from someone else, but you'd better do this being very serious about the legitimate dangers of doing so, and you better literally trust them with your life. Anything less and you're asking for serious trouble.

I think it would be best just to go after aya in order to really play it safe.

Ultimately, be safe.
Sol Reverie is a fictitious creation of a lunatic mind, as are all of these statements.

Follow Your Bliss! ~ Joseph Campbell

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nexalizer
#22 Posted : 11/19/2011 2:00:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Had something similar happening on Salvia some years ago. It was quite distressing at first, but my sober friend let me known through body language that it was ok. I stopped trying to communicate verbally and had an interesting experience.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

bemeda
#23 Posted : 11/19/2011 2:05:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:

I don't really smoke salvia anymore, so I sort of just stopped thinking about it by and large really, but you reminded me just how crazy the gibberish would get on salvia. I was smoking salvia well before DMT (due to obvious legality issues), and I remember one of the things that fascinated me was that I would hear this woman's voice. It wouldn't be English...or perhaps I was so confused that I merely couldn't decode the English, but either way regardless of what she was actually saying, she would repeat it over and over (in a loop) and I got the sense that it was a command (imperative) based on the tone and emphasis. When trying to recall, even though it was gibberish, the translation I came up with when trying to describe it was, "ok, time to do homework, ok, time to do homework, ok, time to do homework." Now I'm not even sure if that's what I was actually hearing, but it would be interesting if it was because I later realized that that would probably be something my mom would tell me when I was significantly younger. I think there's a pretty good possibility that the voice I was hearing was my own mother's, but under the influence of salvia, you could have someone holding up a sign that says, "you just smoked SALVIA," and you'd be thinking to yourself, "what did I do to get here? Oh yeah, I smoked something called salvia...I wonder what that does."

It's a strange thing, the easy repression of the salvia journey. It happens to me every time - After being done with it, I tend to just forget the startlingly unpleasant sensations and revisit it only to remember, "ooooh yeah... this shit again!" It comes back to me so vivid - always the same. The echoes-echoes-echoes-echoes. One of the reasons that Beksinski artwork really strikes a nerve for me in regards to Salvia.

I find the biggest aid in fact in exploring "deeper" is to abandon language and explore with pure thought.

I believe that "breakthroughs" are actually available without substances for most children. They are only just getting used to viewing the world through the focused lens of language. I've heard many reports, including from distinguished writers, about their childhood experiences slipping into "the other realm". My own mother has her own stories as well - it involved thinking without words, and pondering, like a mantra, the nature of time - to truthfully ask in your mind "what is now?" and "where is here?"

We get so confined by the patterns of language in our lives that we lose this ability. But our minds somehow have access to that "other place" all the time.

curious sigma one
#24 Posted : 11/20/2011 4:12:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This happened to my husband July 2010.

We had both eaten 1 gram of extracted psilocin and the trip immediately built up to him physically rolling around all over the ground, the grass, the leaves, the earth and then manically marching, chanting, laughing and speaking in a type of glossolalia for an extended period of time.

This went on for about four hours. I was an observer for this, although I was also under the influence. The setting was a large property in a rural town surrounded by a river and many historic trails. He marched back and forth all over the acreage, chanting repeatedly differing sequences, melodies, sounds, and feelings. Our house mates were uncomfortable with this and when trying to speak with him he laughed demonically and continued to preach in his glossolalia logos like all knowing language. The strange thing, and wonderful thing, is that I could understand him. I was not myself marching around like a deranged mushroom man (woman for me), but I could feel or sense the meaning behind his inflection and strange speaking language.

In all, after the experience, he told me that he had no control over this. He said that while the trip had begun climaxing he had a vision of these shape shifting entities peering at him through large strands of glassy looking monstrous grass. The shape shifting caused a certain type of oscillation to occur, perhaps via the SCN, and he said this oscillation was interpreted audio-visually to mediate him to produce sound fragments and sequences. He said that his normal english comprehension had vanished and that he could only think and speak in glossolalia. From there, he said that he only wanted to experiment with it, hence the four to five hours duration.

PREV12