We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
very strange experience at low dose Options

Tactic
#1 Posted : 11/20/2011 12:29:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had a rather strange experience, unlike any I have read about on here, just wondered if anyone can relate to it or offer any insight.

I had a shattering experience about a month ago (my first breakthrough) from an unmeasured dose.
It was enough to put me off for a while, but I have begun to experiment with low doses again to build familiarity before attempting another serious journey.

So, today I successfully vaped 15mg. There was an near istant distortion of my vision.
Difficult to describe, like I lost a bunch of pixels, but everything was still smoothed out. It felt like I was on the brink of slipping into hyperspace. I think I checked for CEVs but there seemed to be none. The initial visual effect quickly faded, but my room remained very strangely distorted.
It looked the way things looked when I came back from my shattering breakthrough. Not luminous and enhanced like with other psychedelics, but gnarled and just plain odd. Like an alien version of the same space. It was as if it wasn't my room, but a tilted replica of the same room. I felt a bit unsettled and got up out of my chair had a look at the rest of my apartment. These distortion effects were gradually fading, but there was still a feeling that reality had been permanently altered, like what you read about derealization, but weirder.

Before long I was back to baseline, not sure about time.

I know getting up to walk around was definitely a mistake.

If anybody has experienced anything like this please share.
I feel fine now, just a little creeped out.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tactic
#2 Posted : 11/20/2011 1:22:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I meant to put this in experiences, sorry guys

benzyme
#3 Posted : 11/20/2011 1:49:44 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

don't be alarmed, I've experienced the same.
those visuals are normal, and seems to be an effect of low-dose binding activity;
that is, the more receptors bound by dmt, the more hallucinatory the experience.

this is why dmt > lsd.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/20/2011 2:05:29 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

no reason to be alarmed mate

this is completely normal

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Tactic
#5 Posted : 11/20/2011 2:08:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool! Thanks guys.

Ice House
#6 Posted : 11/20/2011 5:11:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome to DMT world. lol
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.