We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is my finger tripping? Options

ukhardcorefan
#1 Posted : 11/19/2011 10:23:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

a while ago I scraped my beautiful fumarates off a baking dish, and got some on my finger as I was pressing hard on the xacto knife & scraping away. I noticed when I was done that my finger was feeling prickly/numb where i was pressing on the metal, and it didn't stop feeling like that for a couple days. It felt kind of like the time that i was curious what spice tasted like and put a tiny flake of freebase on my tongue, and it tasted horrible and numbed my tongue for about a day.

Is it possible that I absorbed spice through my skin and it bound to nerve cells or something?

Also, I was at a party with blacklights recently, and I noticed that the older two thirds of my fingernails glowed brightly under the blacklights, while none of my friend's fingernails or any of the new-grown parts of my fingernails glowed at all. could this be because of harmalas, or something else? It was kind of creepy. I haven't had any harmine in months aside from what I spilled on myself during an extraction process.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/19/2011 10:28:52 PM

I have scraped up freebase with my finger and rubbed it in thoroughly and the finger felt like it was literally glowing for hours. I don't remember if it lasted longer than that. It felt like my finger had pierced the veil of hyperspace and I could feel it. It was so cool!

As for the glow, I have no idea, is it a fungus? 0_0

Shaolin
#3 Posted : 11/19/2011 11:20:29 PM

Stiletto Stoner

You're the Obelix of DMT son. Wear the mark with pride !
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution