We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Missing You Nexus Women - A Rant on Patriarchy Options

Shaolin
#41 Posted : 11/19/2011 11:12:34 AM

Stiletto Stoner

MOAR boobies !
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#42 Posted : 11/19/2011 4:45:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shaolin wrote:
MOAR boobies !

Um?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

polytrip
#43 Posted : 11/19/2011 5:27:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yeah, we´d all like some more equality...like civilised people do. But apparently the tarzan-jane chemistry is sometimes a bit stronger than civilisation....who could have guessed that, huh?

Orion
#44 Posted : 11/19/2011 5:56:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shaolin wrote:
MOAR boobies !

Exactly. This is the kind of attitude which which should be able to pass by tongue in cheek, but also the other way round!
I want to see some females making a tongue in cheek stab at referencing male anatomy. I suppose I sound like I am indeed asking for the 50/50, but not really. I'm just saying, no matter what the reasons are, no matter what you guys think, no matter the statistics or what the 'outside world' may or may not be like for SOME OF YOU.... Nexus could do with some MOAR boobies... as Shaolin so delicately put it.

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

obliguhl
#45 Posted : 11/19/2011 6:12:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know. Sex is relativly static, gender is not. It's a cultural construct, with lots of greytones even withing an established framwork of what is "male" or "female. For me, to call for "more females" is just a weak ego-way of dealing with a long history of unjust gender surpression. And it does not take into account, what i argued above. It kinda angers me to be honest.

I'm not over it, but i really want to focus more on cultural diversity among people and in this way, i'm all for "more nexus women".

Still, if there are 99% males and 1% females in a community, it is certainly not "patriarchic" to have only male "members of power".

PREV123