We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am back! Options

ancientpledge
#1 Posted : 11/18/2011 9:20:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus,

After quite some time I have made it back to this part of the universe. I know I have introduced myself already but I decided I would introduce myself once more because my coming back means I am a slightly different person now. Therefore you will need to learn a few things about me. Smile

Over the course of the year, I migrated away from psychedelics. I decided it was time to move away from that area of my life - it was starting to get weird and in ways that were definitely unproductive. The universe had sent me a sign through two powerful and not so great LSD trips. During that time I learned a lot about myself and life in general - the other side of things. Not doing these type of drugs, in fact condemning them in my life, made me see a different perspective on life that I really needed to integrate with my experiences. Of course during this time I still sought to understand what exactly had happened those two times I freaked out on LSD. Anyway, the important thing here is I really developed and built my belief structure which I now feel is much more accurate to how I need to live my life.

The first thing I have learned is about myself. I realized my potential as a human being is immense; I am a very unique soul and I have much to contribute to this world. I feel that everyone is equal to me, but I am only just waking up to this idea now. Of course I knew before that I felt I could make large contributions and that everyone was equal, but I didn't exactly know how. Today I feel I am ready to move on with my life and enter the chapter where I begin to be the real human being I am and live out the life I am sought out to live. I truly believe that there is a plan set out for me, but that I made this plan for myself before I came to this living reality and I am now just following the greatest plan that I could have possibly made for myself. No matter how you slice it, I know myself best, and therefore am now destined for true happiness. What else would I have planned for myself other then living the best life ever?

I stand here today to say that I am here to share this true happiness that I have found. If I can find it, then so can anyone else. This place is a meeting place for like-minded individuals and if there is anything I can do, it is share my thoughts and feelings with those who need them. With psychedelics I have much to offer and with life even more so. I am not here saying I have all the answers, but if I do have one answer I am willing to share it.

I look forward to my future with this group of great folks and even though some of you I already know, I am excited to meet the rest of you. Smile

Here's to the Nexus! *clink*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 11/18/2011 9:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back to the Nexus, ancientpledge!

It's wonderful to hear you so frank about the need to balance life with the explorations of these substances. Also, very happy that you've found this treasure inside yourself.

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

kmartin80
#3 Posted : 11/18/2011 11:57:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome back! I too am just making my way back to here after a long period of time off. glad to hear that you're doing well.
이 사람은 진짜 사람 안입니다. 모든 포스트들 가짜 입니다.