We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So.. I'm new... and awkward Options

Rightnowlovelife
#1 Posted : 11/13/2011 6:01:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just kidding about the awkward part (i hope). but yes I am new to the nexus and i have been drawn here like so many of you because of my fascination with psychedelics. i've looked around the website and it seem we have some pretty enlightened people on here, I hope to add to your numbers. though my experience with psychedelics is not where I'd like it to be, I do offer a unique intuitive perspective to most of life's issues and seem to have a good track record at guessing. My interests with psychedelics likely began because it was mushrooms that hurled me in to the existential/metaphysical crisis that would have me question absolutely everything.

These days, I can be found occasionally taking any psychedelics i can get my hands on that i consider not toxic. Most recently I smoked DMT for my first time. sadly, it wasn't nearly as eventful as I had thought it would be.

If anyone would be willing to direct me to some cool threads on the site that follow topics such as: E.T.s/ Extra-Dimensional Beings and their messages for humanity, death, meditation, ayuasca, or anything that expands my imagination of what is possible that would be greatly appreciated. i look forward to getting to know all of your personalities, in my gaming experience i found these forums to be loads of fun and look forward to an equally engaging and fun experience.

Rightnowlovelife is a ficitional character I read about from a book. All comments made by rightnowlovelife are fictional as well.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/13/2011 6:31:38 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello Rightnowlovelife,

Welcome to the Nexus. I want to draw your attention to the links in the upper right hand corner of the Nexus (any subforum). Those links are gold. You can enter aliens or extraterrestrials or whatever you want using the Search link and entering your data into the Header field.

The wiki is an amazing resource. Get ready for a new world of psychedelics to open up to you - you can grow and extract/make your own safely and cleanly at home. Very happy

Health & Safety is the real deal. Not a drop of hyperbole there. Written by folks who know the territory.

Sorry you didn't get profound effects the first time, but also, sometimes a gentle first handshake is best. DMT is incredibly intense, requires advanced tripping skills and the ability to truly and utterly surrender. It is more than worth the prices of admission. . . .

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

PrimateSphinx
#3 Posted : 11/13/2011 10:34:06 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

welcome rightnowlovelife,
As some know on this site I always jump on a chance to put my two cents in on extraterrestrial topics. Here's a link to a particularly intense spice trip I had regarding space folk www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...spx?g=posts&t=25688. anyway hope you meet some interstellar travelers yourself and bring me a flying saucerSmile may the force be with you
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Rightnowlovelife
#4 Posted : 11/14/2011 12:57:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
welcome rightnowlovelife,
As some know on this site I always jump on a chance to put my two cents in on extraterrestrial topics. Here's a link to a particularly intense spice trip I had regarding space folk www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...spx?g=posts&t=25688. anyway hope you meet some interstellar travelers yourself and bring me a flying saucerSmile may the force be with you

hey thanks for the recommendation primatesphinx. I couldn't actually get in to that thread, access was denied? I just want it more now. Forbidden fruit always seems more enticing. haha

Also pandora I appreciate your support as well. I look forward to brewing some ayuasca soon as that seems a little more in my capacity then the creation of free-base DMT. Then hopefully I will have some more stories to tell!

Question: do natural DMT experiences (I.E. dreams) get reported here as well? If so I just had the most incredible encounter that i would love to share!
Rightnowlovelife is a ficitional character I read about from a book. All comments made by rightnowlovelife are fictional as well.

PrimateSphinx
#5 Posted : 11/17/2011 8:25:47 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

that's weird that it denied access. it did the same thing to me when I clicked the link. If you are still interested the thread is called "Greece Planet, What am I Kid Icarus?" just search that and you should find itWink
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Tek
#6 Posted : 11/17/2011 8:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did the leg work for you since I had one of my reports opened in another thread. Below are a few excerpts of conversations I've had with hyperdimensional beings. I post these here for your enjoyment, it'd take to long to discuss my interpretations and setting for each discussion.

The below is from 2.5g of mushrooms, peak dose but not enough to enter hyperspace visually. Two alien presences were directly felt so I reached out for contact:

Me: Anybody there?
Voice #1: Come on let's go
Voice #2: But look he's trying to talk to us
Voice #1: Let's just GO!
Voice #2: (directed at me) Hey, you're doing that wrong
Me: I am? Who is this? Teo is that you? (note: Teo is my personal guide I see him all the time on trips)
Voice #2: Um... I don't know who that is sorry... we're just passing through
Me: Oh... well what's it look like (my life) from your side?
Voice #2: (waits a moment, like he's looking) Not too bad really. It's really rare for your kind to be able to communicate like this... you surprised us
Me: I think I surprised myself
Voice #2: Why don't you come out from there? You're missing out of all the cool stuff just gripping onto it (my life? dunno what it meant really) like that... you look silly
Me: I don't know how
Voice #1: See? He's just a baby! He doesn't know anything can we leave now?
Voice #2: But he can talk to us that counts for something doesn't it?
Me: (to myself really, although they apparently could hear me still) So it's like a medium then (my mind)...
Voice #2: Medium? (seems to be... checking my memories? Very peculiar sensation of feeling my memories being poked through) Yeah! I guess you could say that... the mindscape is a medium we travel through. You can do it to you know it's quite easy
Me: I have no idea how to do that
Voice #2: Here we can help!

-At this point I feel a very distinct pulling away from my body. I'm not sure what these beings where doing but I think they were trying to help me lift off into hyperspace, but I was very reluctant to leave and gripped onto my bed very tightly and refused to go-

Voice #2: Wow... you're really stuck. Well we can't help you if you don't want to go
Me: Thanks anyway... but I think I'm still learning
Voice #1: (laughs) Look he thinks he is that thing!
Me: No... you're wrong. I'm not, but I still haven't figured out how this works
Voice #2: Well since your stuck show us how it is (in my reality)...
Me: Um... ok. What do you want to see?

-I got the very distinct impression they were interested in the way our sex drive worked... I feel almost insane typing this since this is so unlike any other trip I've ever had, but I felt overcome with sexual energy and looked at some erotic pictures on the the internet at this time and preceeded to... er herm... show them how it worked if you catch my drift-

Voice #1: That is really weird...
Voice #2: How exciting!
Me: Hey! Can you tell me about 2012?
Voice #2: Huh? What's that?
Me: Something is supposed to happen to my world in 2012... it's a date. Can you check it for me?
Voice #2: Um... it doesn't work like that. We would have no idea where to even look. Sorry...
Me: It's ok... thanks anyways
Voice #1: Now can we go?
Voice #2: Hey it was nice talking to you
Me: No thank you!

This next snippet is from a different trip. This trip I actually broke through into hyperspace and actually saw and talked with this being. I had asked it about god:

Entity: This is always your problem! You're so busy trying to figure everything out that when you come here we can never do anything fun!
Me: Uh... sorry... hey what can you tell me about it (god)...?
Entity: Not much. It doesn't translate well... but you can ask me and I'll see if I can answer!
Tek: So... what is god like?
Entity: Rule #1, are you ready? Let's take it from the top! Rule #1... who you are... can't be described!

--At this point, the entity in my field of vision began to dance in the most unbelievably spectacular way that words fail as descriptors here. After this entity would finish it's dance number, we would arrive at the same discourse only slightly altered, falling into what I later found out was a psychedelic 'loop' where I'm shown the same thing over and over and over again to be taught something--

Tek: Ok! I think I'm starting to get it now! So god is sort of like a self-reflecting mirror who can only see one reflection at a time right?
Entity: Right! It's sort of like that but not really... rule #1, are you ready? Rule #1... who you are... can't be described!

--We went around and around for the entire trip like this until at the end of it as I was coming down I was frantic to get an answer and I believe my mania to get an answer prompted the entity to try a different approach, the last thing it said to me is written below--

Entity: Just know everything is fine... and when you're feeling lost just ask yourself... where do you really think you are right now?

Again, these merit further discussion since they occured in the context of the state of mind I was in and the substance/quantity I was on, but since you asked for hyper dimensional being reports, I was glad to share.

All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Rightnowlovelife
#7 Posted : 11/18/2011 3:35:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow! that is way friggin cool. i love hearing stories like this. Your interpretation is something i will have to look for. It sounds like quite the trip. Its so exciting hearing a story like this, it just shows me their is so much to reality, this website and psychedelics that i have to yet to explore! I know absolutely nothing!! huzah for a beginner's mind Smile

ragabr
#8 Posted : 11/18/2011 4:36:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Rightnowlovelife! No sense in regretting your lack of psychedelic experience, it just means there's a whole archipelago now open for your exploration.

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms