We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharmahuasca with cacao powder [report] Options

MisterGypsy
#1 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:28:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, this first post is pretty much a bookmark. However, soon I will dream that I will be consuming:

+0:00-Tea from 3g Syrian Rue, prepared by boiling 2x and reduced to a shot.
+0:30-Capsule with 100mg DMT freebase
-1 T of Cacao powder made into chocolate frosting (supposedly enhances the effects)

Please take a moment to think a blessing, if you will.
My confirmation code - 1IQNZQ One IQ in the cue.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entropymancer
#2 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:37:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

I might suggest trying just the rue+cacao before adding the DMT to the mix (just for your personal reference), but your prep will probably produce good results as well.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:49:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has been experimenting with cacao with THH..and be careful with the dosing..because it is fairly stimulating..and you will probably be up for a very long time
it's a sound

69ron
#4 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:55:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does it make a difference when the cocao is taken?

The reason I'm asking is because SWIM can't stomach chocolate candy during the peak of a pharmahuasca trip, but he never tried it at the onset.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:59:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i heard that its best to take it with the MAOI..and then wait something like 15-30 minutes to take the dmt..
it's a sound

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 12/18/2008 3:14:25 PM

The Great Namah

Dagger wrote:
Sounds to me this could be an over the top experience. 100 mg dmt is more than a regular ayahuasca drink. With cacao, this can potentially be as strong as 500 mg dmt...Hope all goes well

I hope all goes well for him too.

500mgs dmt is way over the top for me, and I need a lot more than some.

The published amount of DMT in aya is not quite accurate. If I remember correctly they did not take into account the DMT N-Oxide in the brew (or any other actives that might synergize with DMT). DMT N-Oxide sometimes makes up a majority of the DMT in the leaf (Chali or Chacruna). Even if not in the leaf, the act of brewing aya will cause some dmt to convert. I have always thought their numbers were really low.

100mg does almost nothing to me no matter what MAOI or how much I ingest (incl large caapi brews).. oral dmt dosages vary so much between different people (not to mention times of day, what was eaten the past week, etc)

Combined With the cacao though, I have no idea...I've never combined the two.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

MisterGypsy
#7 Posted : 12/18/2008 11:30:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

4:15 a.m. 12/17/08

+0:00 - Diet Mountain Dew with shot of syrian rue tea. Tastes like vomit. Next time, remember to buy more mixers.
+o:05 - MAOI effects felt. Clean, alert high. Swimmy-ness and slight intensification of muscle soreness.
+0:15 - Rue reality has 'set in,' operation is controlled with little dyspesia.
+0:25 - Have been meditating for past 10 min. Felt as young as 18 again. A slight nausea has crept in but is quite under control. 5 minutes until blastoff. I say another short prayer for healing visions.
+0:30 - Dose taken with Diet MD 1.5 T (6 g) cacao powder pudding eaten with sunflower seeds. (powder, T of oil, scoop of pb, mixed well)
+0:45 - My trip-sitting friend, A, sober, is telling me about Conway's Game of Life, whose patterns of alternating white and black tiles can be made into cellular machines with 100,000s of tiles. 1000 simple generations = 1 complex generation
+0:50 - The 'Light' is back...
+1:10 - First *burp*
+1:30 -
+2:00 - thoughts become fried fish patties and horseradish sauce

Soon after, I puked and it was relieving. I forgot to write notes subsequently. I had some interesting CEVs, but my OEVs were mostly rubbery tracers and color intensification. The trip, thus, was profoundly visual, but that could be because A and I spent a good deal of time talking philosophy. It did, however, have a very distinct feel of existential journey, meaning it is all for something, but not on the level of my simple ego. A also recorded our convo, so I could put that up too if someone was interested.

Overall, I didn't feel like the cacao powder added much punch, though I felt more warm and there was no chilly come-up. I'll have to perhaps try it again, taking the powder with the rue.

Also, A, a meditator and fairly sober guy, felt as if I gave him a contact trip. He may have been loopy a bit from 5 1/2 hours of meditation previously, though.

69ron
#8 Posted : 12/18/2008 11:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MisterGypsy wrote:
though I felt more warm and there was no chilly come-up.

That’s from the vasodilation effects of the theobromine in the cocoa. It brings more blood to your extremities effectively getting rid of the chilly come-up. It does the same for HBWR, although SWIM prefers kola nut for that purpose (kola nut has more theobromine than cocoa does).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

MisterGypsy
#9 Posted : 12/19/2008 4:37:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd also like to mention that while why journey wasn't a particularly visual one, I had a most introspective day after. I was really blind to alot of bad actions by me that now I should make up for.

Nanaki
#10 Posted : 12/19/2008 4:40:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These experiences do make one look at life differently. SWIM was very humbled in a DMT smoked experience he had a couple of days ago. Learned not always to have expectations about how life should be, and keep an open mind for new possibilities. Staying teachable, willing to learn is always good.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

MisterGypsy
#11 Posted : 12/19/2008 10:29:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
Quote:
Overall, I didn't feel like the cacao powder added much punch, though I felt more warm and there was no chilly come-up. I'll have to perhaps try it again, taking the powder with the rue.

Yes, next time try it with the rue, might make a difference.

Can you comment from experience?

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 12/19/2008 11:19:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well it looks like you took the Cacao before the maoi..and part of the reason this works is because something isnt being activated unless you have an maoi in your system..so do the cacao and rue at the same time
it's a sound

Jorkest
#13 Posted : 12/21/2008 2:27:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM got his cacao from http://www.therootofthem...ebdir=therootofthematter
it's a sound

MisterGypsy
#14 Posted : 12/21/2008 4:46:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used Nestle's Tollhouse brand. I find it difficult to believe even a delay in 30 minutes would produce less effects by the cacao, but I most certainly try it that way. I'll look into some raw cacao too, if you really think it'd make a difference. I'm a health nut anyway, so should be tasty anyway.