We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678
Snorting DMT DOES work and it works very well!!!! Options

reosed
#141 Posted : 11/17/2011 3:29:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks House, glad you told me it would be a goo! That will help me save product and time waitting for it to evap to a level of dryness it won't reach. I will report my findings here.

Do we know if you can insnufflate harmalas? That might be a nice addition to the mix.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#142 Posted : 11/17/2011 6:15:29 PM

Yes you can, and it's much more active insufflated synergistically than it is smoked/eaten. Just 5-15mg per dose of DMT will be good.

Mindlusion
#143 Posted : 11/17/2011 8:52:59 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

۩ wrote:
Yes you can, and it's much more active insufflated synergistically than it is smoked/eaten. Just 5-15mg per dose of DMT will be good.

insufflated harmalas... never even gave it a thought.

I think ill try that, Mixing the extracted harmalas with the DMT acetate goo would be a good idea, assuming you can get the resulting clumps into a powder.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

reosed
#144 Posted : 11/20/2011 1:55:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I added just enough vinegar to cover 400mg of freebase. I mixed it up until I couldn't see any more freebase powder. This was evaporated until only goo remained. I measured 2ml of "Little Noses" nasal spray and poured it in my metered nasal pump. Then I added the DMT goo.

I should have buffered the ph, because the one pump I took burned, like an acid burn! I was in pain. After 5 minutes I had to blow my nose and use some clean nasal spray to help get it all out.

The good news, my vision crisped up! Just like it does if I take a very small hit of Changa. I don't really enjoy this level, so I went and got my changa pipe to go deeper.

I'll get some litmus papers and buffer the ph closer to 7. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hyperspace Fool
#145 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:41:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well ladies and gentlemen...

SWIM has made a dramatic improvement in the whole insufflation ROA.

He took a good amount of crystals that were stuck to the bottom of a precip jar after all the really big boys had been removed, added some hot water and a cap full of vinegar, and swirled it around until all the spice had been absorbed. He then added a few drops of harmaline extract, and mixed in less than half a teaspoon of COCONUT CREAM.

Voila! This mix was easily insufflated without the slightest burn whatsoever. SWIM was shocked.

He will probably go about finding a nasal inhaler that atomizes or nebulizes for future experiments, but simply eyedropping a bit into a nostril and inhaling hard enough to spread it around well worked like gang busters. Two nostrils and he was threshold. Two more, and he was mild ayahuasca land.

The coconut cream should be fresh and organic if possible... at the very least, make sure it has no unwanted extra ingredients. It is easy enough to find good quality stuff even if canned. The addition of coconut cream followed on a recently rekindled love affair with all things coconut. It is so wonderful to the skin inside and out, and it is very buffering as well... so SWIM figured why not?

In his wildest dreams, he never figured that a tiny bit of coconut cream would completely cancel the burn. In the past, SWIM has gotten quite far with snorting DMT with vinegar, and adding hamalas has only improved it... but it always burned. Even balanced PH preparations always burned for at least 20-30 seconds. This had NO BURN AT ALL!

Anyone daring enough to try SWIMs method, can post their results here. If enough people confirm this effect, we can call this liquid wonder Coco Joy... or something better... (suggestions welcome)
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

reosed
#146 Posted : 11/30/2011 3:14:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool,

Since you didn't give precise mesurements, would you mind reading how I made my solution and offer up a measurement of coconut cream to add? My solution recipe is in the post right before your last post. I'm willing to try it because as it stands I won't put that pump to my nose.

Thanks,
Reosed

Hyperspace Fool
#147 Posted : 11/30/2011 3:27:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

reosed wrote:
Hyperspace Fool,

Since you didn't give precise mesurements, would you mind reading how I made my solution and offer up a measurement of coconut cream to add? My solution recipe is in the post right before your last post. I'm willing to try it because as it stands I won't put that pump to my nose.

Thanks,
Reosed

I didn't measure the coconut cream.

It might take some more measurement specific heads to take SWIM's discovery and turn it into a formula... but I will promise to try and be more precise in future posts if possible.

The amount of coconut cream was rather small. Just enough to make the liquid cloudy... though I can't say that overdoing it would be much of a problem. Coconut cream happens to be rather good for your skin and tissues, and could probably be snorted pure without any ill effects.

(note: SWIM is not a scientist or a physician, and his advice and discoveries should be taken with care. Never blindly follow what someone posts somewhere regardless of their credentials.)

That said... it works like gangbusters.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

reosed
#148 Posted : 11/30/2011 11:59:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, I'll make mine cloudy. With all of the things, that have coconut in them, that are marketed for internal and external use, I really can't see a problem with snorting some. Plus I plan to wash my nasal cavity with some water after I'm done. I'm not a doctor either, however I do live with a nurse. She doesn't see any problem with this.

I'm getting a wisdom tooth taken out tomorrow, so it might be some time before I can try this out. It has to work better then what I have now. Coconut smells so much nicer than Vinegar!

bigmack
#149 Posted : 12/1/2011 2:28:00 PM

Mack

I wouldn't really call that 'small' per say, considering those crystals look pretty clean... seems a nice sized line imo

just my two cents for anyone thinking of trying:
- snorting DMT lasts longer than smoking (30 min.+)
- the body high is unique versus other ROA's
- not nearly as visual (although I've never tried snorting a heroic line so i'm not 100% sure if it's possible to achieve hallucinations on par with smoking or maoi inhibition)
- The come-up is kind of strange, not as smooth
- 'the burn' is about a 6/10, not unbearable but perhaps too intense for some
*As a head's up, in my experience, snorting produces nausea*

overall, I think it's worth giving a shot... I actually think some people might find this method preferable over others.
“The quest is to be liberated from the negative, which is really our own will to nothingness. And once having said yes to the instant, the affirmation is contagious. It bursts into a chain of affirmations that knows no limit. To say yes to one instant is to say yes to all of existence.”

SoulCrushingBass
#150 Posted : 12/2/2011 1:59:34 AM

Keeper of the spice

I'm really interested in the animals creaking out, can you give more info on that?.

And to everyone, the safety is in the quality of the extract. I take my crystals from the freezer and put in a test tube. I add an inch of "un-do", from craft stores, its a sticker remover, its heptane. I heat it slowly, just hot enough to make the crystals saturate into the solution, and the oils and crap stay in the bottom,l. I suck it out with syringe and put into small glass jar and tip at an angle. It grows pure white crystals,, and any remaining oils and byproduct fall to the bottom. Pour leftover heptAne into new glass for future use. Let crystals air dry before scraping out.
SoulCrushingBass attached the following image(s):
IMAG0142.jpg (1,070kb) downloaded 666 time(s).
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

universecannon
#151 Posted : 12/2/2011 2:29:36 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

^^ nice spice!

bigmack wrote:
I wouldn't really call that 'small' per say, considering those crystals look pretty clean... seems a nice sized line imo

just my two cents for anyone thinking of trying:
- snorting DMT lasts longer than smoking (30 min.+)
- the body high is unique versus other ROA's
- not nearly as visual (although I've never tried snorting a heroic line so i'm not 100% sure if it's possible to achieve hallucinations on par with smoking or maoi inhibition)
- The come-up is kind of strange, not as smooth
- 'the burn' is about a 6/10, not unbearable but perhaps too intense for some
*As a head's up, in my experience, snorting produces nausea*

overall, I think it's worth giving a shot... I actually think some people might find this method preferable over others.

The burn varies from person to person. House likes snorting freebase, whereas the burn lasted the entire experience for me and it was unbearable for a long time at the beginning. That said, it also depends even more i think on the method you use..InMotion said his method produced very little burn, same for hyperspace fool and his method. snorting pure freebase is not the way to go imo

For me there was quite a bit of nausea and the comeup was pretty smooth..but not as visual as smoked dmt? did you read this thread? lol. i think you just need to take more. i highly recommend a low dose of oral harmalas before snuffing dmt. Like i keep saying, it will last way longer and extremely potentiates the dmt for me. 40mg of rue harmalas consumed orally 30minutes before snuffing 30mg dmt was a breakthrough. Although the breakthrough was short lived, i was tripping very hard for WELL over an hour and a half. i couldn't sleep until about 2.5 hours after the experience

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#152 Posted : 12/2/2011 2:47:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hrm... One wonders if coconut oil or coconut water could be used as well for similar burn inhibiting properties. I will investigate and report back when I get some coco-products this weekend.

It seems some days the burn from my previous method (see above), varies significantly from use to use; from quick numbness to outright pain. And I use nasal snuff semi regularly with no problems. I even tried mixing some tobacco snuff with spice... Sent me between worlds, but hurt like hell all the while. Not recommended!
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

bigmack
#153 Posted : 12/3/2011 8:30:23 AM

Mack

thanks for the update universe, i was sort of posting my opinion as a question.
I was curious how visual snorting could potentially be.
I'm definetly going to experiment some more with this route, it's truly exciting how many ways there is to fool around with DMT.
I'm also intrigued by the ways of delivering MAOI's alternative to traditional use.
I know a lot ppl prefer maoi's+smoking over ayahuasca because of the ability to gauge and discontinue the trip freely.
Unfortunately, I'm extremely susceptive to Harmalas and I have yet to find my sweet spot (after much experimentation!).
I get really heavy-sedated and dissasociated with as little as 75 mg's.

On a side note (and I would really appreciate an answer to this question!)
Does anyone know if having a fast metabolism would affect the length of maoi inhibition?
I know it's probably a silly question, and most likely a yes... but I'd really like confirmations and/or opinions.
as a point of reference... I've had many misfires by taking dmt 30min+ after MAOI's which is ridiculously quick, given that some
people will take dmt 45 min-60 min afterwards.
some more information:
-> when i do pharm. I always take at least 100mg's, so it's most certainly not a dmt issue.
-> my doctor has confirmed I have an abnormally quick metabolism
-> I weigh 140pounds

It would be awesome if anyone could give some suggestions, I've only experienced pharm two times out of at least ten attempts.
I'm essentially looking for the most preferable time to ingest, or alternatively, some other preferable methods and/or tips for using maoi's and dmt together.
pce
“The quest is to be liberated from the negative, which is really our own will to nothingness. And once having said yes to the instant, the affirmation is contagious. It bursts into a chain of affirmations that knows no limit. To say yes to one instant is to say yes to all of existence.”

Trips
#154 Posted : 12/3/2011 5:26:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've always enjoyed snorting the freebase. But everyone is a whiner. 80 mg was a good dose for me, but then it LASTS for a good solid hour, vs smoked spice which lasts me 5 minutes. Definitely worth the little bit of extra material. The slightly slower ramp up is very enjoyable too. I didn't find it burned at all with big doses. For some reason little doses hurt like a bitch, but big doses didn't hurt for more than a few seconds. A small dose would hurt 3 hours later. I wouldn't feel the big dose when I came down.

Hyperspace Fool
#155 Posted : 12/3/2011 7:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bigmack wrote:
On a side note (and I would really appreciate an answer to this question!)
Does anyone know if having a fast metabolism would affect the length of maoi inhibition?
I know it's probably a silly question, and most likely a yes... but I'd really like confirmations and/or opinions.
as a point of reference... I've had many misfires by taking dmt 30min+ after MAOI's which is ridiculously quick, given that some
people will take dmt 45 min-60 min afterwards.
some more information:
-> when i do pharm. I always take at least 100mg's, so it's most certainly not a dmt issue.
-> my doctor has confirmed I have an abnormally quick metabolism
-> I weigh 140pounds

It would be awesome if anyone could give some suggestions, I've only experienced pharm two times out of at least ten attempts.
I'm essentially looking for the most preferable time to ingest, or alternatively, some other preferable methods and/or tips for using maoi's and dmt together.
pce

You have MAO in many different areas of the body. Thus, the ROA of the MAOI makes a HUGE difference. If you want to ingest your DMT orally, you need to turn off the MAO in your stomach and gut. Thus, sublingual MAO inhibition, or smoalked, will not prepare you for an oral dose of the light.

Considering what you have said above, I would consume your MAOI orally, and then go ahead with the DMT 15 minutes later. You could even go ahead and pharm it up 5 minutes later if you are really an extreme case. Most Ayahuasceros consume the MAOI and the DMT admixtures simultaneously. It might be somewhat less efficient, but they tend not to have issues with supply.

If your MAOI source is concentrated or condensed... it is possible that it doesn't actually get down to your stomach in any large amounts. It can just coat your mouth and throat tissues and be absorbed in a fashion that is very much like the sublingual ROA. As such, this dose of inhibition will go directly into the blood stream and end up (in large part) only inhibiting the MAO in your brain. This is fine if you are using smoalked, insufflated, or sublingual ROA for the DMT salt or freebase, but does you no good for oral.

This also works in reverse. MAOIs going to the gut and DMT being primarily sublingual.

Just remember that both elements of a pharma dose must go to the same general area. You can pour a large dose of light into an un-inhibited gut, and it will just be consumed with little or no effect.

All the best. Good luck for your next attempt.

bigmack
#156 Posted : 12/3/2011 10:50:42 PM

Mack

oh right I totally forgot about simultaneous consumtion, thanks alot.
WOw though, that was extremely helpful information because i've never thought to use packed-pills with pharma, i usually just drop the chems into some oj and take it... so it's certainly possible that the maoi's arent making it to my gut.
Im going to do some experiments like i said, first ill try taking them very close together (both in oj).
Then if that still doesnt work, im going to try packing the materials in pills and use three different time slots (15-30-45).
If all those attempts are unsucessful, ill simply return to ayahuasca and use extracted maois for smoking inhibition and sublingual.
Im also wondering Hyperspace Fool, is it possible to do a pharmhuasca by taking both sublingually?

*Edit: my mistake, the question has already been answered in this thread

starway6
#157 Posted : 11/17/2014 12:20:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow some of you are very brave explorers..!

Snorting freebase?...ouch!Shocked

150mgs at once?...
maybe one could use only 30 mgs if powdered VERY finly for better absorbtion...

Wouldent plugging it be safer than snorting?

starway6
#158 Posted : 11/17/2014 12:32:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also.. i beleive that the lungs has a protective coating of mucus to protect you from inhaling bad stuff..
So i asume its posible that a lot of the 150mgs you snorted got wasted..traped in lung mucus and caughed out naturaly..
That may be why you needed such a large dose of spice to make it work right?
my 2 cents..

corpus callosum
#159 Posted : 11/17/2014 8:31:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

starway6 wrote:
Also.. i beleive that the lungs has a protective coating of mucus to protect you from inhaling bad stuff..
So i asume its posible that a lot of the 150mgs you snorted got wasted..traped in lung mucus and caughed out naturaly..
That may be why you needed such a large dose of spice to make it work right?
my 2 cents..

The aim of insufflation is to absorb the substance across the nasal mucosa; some post-nasal drip may well occur but this will typically enter the oesophagus and be swallowed rather than entering the lungs. Coughing profusely after insufflation could suggest some deposition in the airways.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

mad_banshee
#160 Posted : 11/19/2014 11:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Wow some of you are very brave explorers..!

Snorting freebase?...ouch!Shocked

150mgs at once?...
maybe one could use only 30 mgs if powdered VERY finly for better absorbtion...

Wouldent plugging it be safer than snorting?

I tried snorting freebase once and it burned SO bad that I will never do that again. Smoking it is much easier. Just my .02.
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

«PREV678