We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT themes in dreams Options

tele
#1 Posted : 11/16/2011 4:07:55 PM
Explorer

Have you ever smoked DMT, had DMT entities, or seen anything DMT like in your dreams?

I have couple times. Just tonight I saw a dream where I went lucid and opened my balcony, the DMT thing about is that I heard DMT "buzzing sound" and the scenery had the same glow that my eyes perceive in everything on a mild dose of DMT or when the D starts to wear off. The scenery was similar to the real one, except there were no buildings and it was raining.
I have met some very DMT like characters in my dreams, too. But they are (as always) hard to describe...
Also before I ever tried DMT, I smoked it and heard very loud carrier wave. This could have been because I heard terence Mckenna's description of the buzzing already.
Once I took (probably) pharmahuasca with Ice house and laughed my ass off with him(WTF?).

So feel free to share.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/16/2011 4:17:24 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I recently had a dream that seemed odd enough to make me question reality and start to tell two of the dream characters that I was tripping. I then tried to tell them about DMT and the GVG and the dream went fully lucid when I suddenly realized I was not in hyperspace.

Also, I've had a number of "breakthrough dreams" that embody the same level of super sharp visuals, infinitely contained spaces, very bizarre and/or mystical happenings, etc. that make me rear awake, usually into a sitting position gasping for breath and with my heart racing.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Coastal_Shaman
#3 Posted : 11/16/2011 5:15:09 PM

"That Guy"

This may be a bit long but it has all happened very recently and I've wondering where to post it.

Ever since I was a child I've been having the odd lucid dream here and there. Sometimes a few times a week, sometimes a few months in between. Lately though, say in the last few weeks I have been having a lot of DMT/Aya/Shroom themed dreams. The most interesting actually being a chain of a few dreams.

First dream in the chain, first evening.. Myself and a friend in the jungle at a Shamans hut, asking him to heal us and show us the way of Mama Aya.. He said sure but it would be a few days before he would have all the materials necessary for his brew. We agreed to come back and as we were walking through the jungle back to camp the dream faded and it was morning.. Damn it I wanted to see how that dream was going to end...

Next dream, next evening. Myself and a few really good friends are preparing for vape session with our gvgs(in the dream not in real life).. We all prepare our doses and say our good byes, "see you all on the other side.." I watch as they all take their doses, then I start to take mine. Two hits then BAMMM straight into hyperspace.. (I had an experience once or twice in the past where I was in real life prepping for a gvg spice trip then had a breakthrough trip without even touching the pipe.) It was a nice trip and as soon as I came back to reality the dream was over.. Strange I thought to myself, this was an odd dream to have while lucid..

Next dream, next evening. Back in the jungle again.. Awesome I think to myself, I recognize this camp and I look over to see my friend is with me again. I ask him if hes thinking what I'm thinking and he say's; I wonder if that Aya brew is ready yet?.. I could not believe I was dreaming the same place, in the same dream, right where I'd left it two night prior. We head upto the Shamans hut where he is incredibly happy to see us. He says he has had visions of us and the healing that he needs to do. We sit down in the hut and the ritual starts. We snort some tobacco snuff that kind of burns a bit and then the Shaman smudges the hut and begins chanting. He grabs two wooden cups full of brew and feeds them to us by hand. He says don't let it come up, its not that bad tasting and should sit just fine. The trip begins and all is well, I start getting that feeling though.. Yep I'm gonna hurl.. I get up and move to the door of the hut and prepare to purge.. I start to retch... Dream ends..

This was the strangest dream/ chain of dreams I have ever had. sorry if its a long post. I have been wondering where I should post it and found this thread. Thanks for the opportunity to share this strange experience..

"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

universecannon
#4 Posted : 11/16/2011 6:55:26 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Yea many times, and in a lot of variations that are difficult to describe, like hyperspace and the dream merging in different ways, people turning into the chrysanthemum and diving into it ect..most of my dreams each night are extremely trippy to begin with, and the landscape is almost always changing and synesthetically experienced. i have lucid dreams several times a week and if i sit down and meditate in the dream i immediately go into a tryptamine/harmala-like vision state..sometimes with the tactile mindwarps of salvia mixed into it. sleep paralysis has some similarities as well. i've also been jolted out of dreams a bunch of times and realized i'm tripping extremely hard for a minute or two, but its different from the sleep paralysis i've had. Smoking dmt in a dream is amazing as well but can be quite different from normal hyperspace sometimes

The first time i experienced hyperspace was actually in a dream. It was the first night i got stoned when i was 13.. the cannabis trip itself was a very psychedelic experience that shattered my entire universe. But after falling asleep i dissolved into the liquid fabric of hyperspace..it was indescribable, but i guess felt like an eternity on a cosmic kaleidoscopic wheel of destruction/creation. I came back feeling like i was fresh off the starship, skin still steaming from the lightspeed journey.. and that this reality was but a dream on the giant node of god/the universe that we would all wake up to eventually. i felt like a character in some cosmic theater and some odd experiences as a child then made sense. after waking up, it was like the comedown of a deep hyperspatial journey in almost every respect, minus the after visuals. It was the most terrifying and bewildering thing i'd ever experienced though until i broke through on dmt five years later for real.

A few months before smoking dmt, i tried what i would now judge to be 10-15mg while in a dream with two friends..one of which i never thought i would smoke dmt with. It was her turn to hit the pipe, but she was distracted by the new reality she was experiencing..and so i snagged a nice hit, altering the rotation. the dmt worked..and after later trying it for real, i was shocked to find how spot on that dream experience had been. i don't know how thats possible

it got a bit more peculiar though.. through recording things and keeping a dream log, i had been noticing odd coincidences/events on 64 day cycles that seemed connected. this dream occurred at the end of one of these cycles. so that morning, i set an alert to go off on my phone 64 days later to remind me of the dream and that it was the end of another cycle (i'd been also fiddling with the iching, as you can guess) so i could see if there was any connections or events of significance that day. the alert would beep and show the message "not sure, we'll see"

A couple months later, i was smoking in the same place with those two friends as i had been in the dream. i'd forgotten all about it though. we took low doses- since it was their first time. Like in the dream, she got distracted when it was her turn to hit the pipe..so i again grabbed it and took about a 15mg hit. less than 2 minutes later, while my brain is in absolute bliss being saturated with spice, i hear an odd beeping noise. is that my phone? GAR! wtf why didn't i turn it off? idiot.. so i look at the thing and see its the alert that i had set 64 days earlier with the message i'd wrote.. and the memory of the dream flooded back to me.

i was freakin dumbfounded. There were a few subtle differences in the dream. for example; the dream was during the day not at night, and we were 10 feet off from where we were in the dream.. but it was the same besides that when i rechecked my dream entries for that day. i've documented countless syncronicities like this in my life and others in regards to precognitive dreams, and there is almost always some trivial characteristics that are switched around. this is only a small strand of events that connects to a much larger syncro-web. EDIT: i should add that noticing the 64 day thing was partly inspired by terence after listening to the true hallucinations audio thing. and today, i just realized, is actually his birthday (which he associated with one of his 64 day cycles after the la chorrera thing Razz ) odd world

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

tele
#5 Posted : 11/16/2011 10:06:57 PM
Explorer

Cool stuff. Keep 'em coming...Cool Mad Wink Very happy

BananaForeskin
#6 Posted : 11/17/2011 10:08:28 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I haven't had any lately, but used to have dreams about smoking DMT... usually would involve trips within my dream... they were always a bit odd! Once had something that might have been sleep paralysis, it was like a waking DMT trip while asleep, if that makes any sense. They're always odd dreams to wake up from!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Umantis
#7 Posted : 11/17/2011 3:16:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not surprised this topic is cooking this morning - just woke up from a dream in which an aunt asked me to try dmt cause she was going to a halloween party. it doesn't sound like the most strange experience, but y'all don't know this lady. Long story short, there was no way I was going to just give it to her when I could teach her to extract it, and I wasn't going to let her think it was just a party drug to get wasted on like any other.

Other story real quick - I actually dreamed about dmt before I had tried it in waking life; i was standing by the lagoon on my old college campus when the vagina of the sky opened up and shot lightning bolts into my hands and the sensation crawled up my arms and engulfed my body and digested it into the next dimension. I think that's how i knew i was ready.

I know there's substantial differences between dmt and dreaming but there's a lot of remarkable, useful similarities as well. i enjoy both

Coastal_Shaman
#8 Posted : 11/17/2011 5:11:26 PM

"That Guy"

Umantis wrote:
Not surprised this topic is cooking this morning - just woke up from a dream in which an aunt asked me to try dmt cause she was going to a halloween party. it doesn't sound like the most strange experience, but y'all don't know this lady. Long story short, there was no way I was going to just give it to her when I could teach her to extract it, and I wasn't going to let her think it was just a party drug to get wasted on like any other.

Other story real quick - I actually dreamed about dmt before I had tried it in waking life; i was standing by the lagoon on my old college campus when the vagina of the sky opened up and shot lightning bolts into my hands and the sensation crawled up my arms and engulfed my body and digested it into the next dimension. I think that's how i knew i was ready.

I know there's substantial differences between dmt and dreaming but there's a lot of remarkable, useful similarities as well. i enjoy both

Ahh yes. The big vagina in the sky... Wait whut? lol. That sounds like an intereting dream..
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

Bancopuma
#9 Posted : 11/17/2011 10:05:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a few DMTesque dream experiences that were lucidity triggers. One was a chamber in an old castle, with a high barred window with a shaft of sunlight shining through. The rocks in the wall suddenly started pouring down the wall in a psychedelic waterfall. Another time there were DMT fractal forms unfolding in the sky which made me realise I was dreaming. Also coming back from Peru, I woke up one night to find I was experiencing geometric, swirling DMT visuals in the darkness of my room, not for long, but it was amazing.

bodhi
#10 Posted : 11/18/2011 3:28:15 AM

it's just a dream

I frequently meditate when I can't sleep. I usually get a lot of strange dreams after this.

I dreamt of descent into consciousness, into a black void accompanied by a very loud coarse carrier wave sound. At first it scared me, but then i went with it until I woke up in bed and sat up, somewhat amazed. I looked back and my partner turned on the bedside light. The room had the same shape and configuration, but wasn't my room. To the right there was a shelf with a collection of statues of heads made out of wood. It was very surreal.

And then...I really woke up. Wow, a dream within a dream.

I pondered the wooden statues of heads; they were the heads of Easter Island.

It occurred to me my possessions were like these heads, a symbol of my participation in the demise of our environment. Crying or very sad

tele
#11 Posted : 11/19/2011 10:13:32 AM
Explorer

Today I was in a lucid dream loading GVG... Didn't make it to vape it though... Seems like it's time to blast off soon again.

Hyperspace Fool
#12 Posted : 11/20/2011 11:47:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had plenty of dreams involving entheogen use.

@Coastal_Shaman when you get deep enough into the art of dreaming, and begin to remember a good percentage of your journeys... you begin to realize that there are quite a few stable dream realities that you visit regularly. I have had the experiences of many alternate realities that continue on when I return to them. The details of such dreams are phenomenally complex and amount to what seem to be objective realities... until I wake up or become lucid.

Perhaps next time you return to the jungle dream, you will be able to experience the actual aya journey.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha