We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wavy walls Options

blondin
#1 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:36:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So keep this short... bit of an ol timer did my time with shrooms and cid and MDMA that all finished back in the 90's 94 I think. DMT has always interesyed me and a good friend sent me some nice beige fine powder recently and i suppose i have had about 5-6 goes with it all of them pre break through as the effects of 1 good toke are so nice with the halucinatios,fractals(with eyes closed)and of course the speed of it coming on and finishing.I guess i am a little frightened to go beyond where i have reached so far. I smoke it on foil heating gently and sucking in the smoke with a staw - it works well as I have used this method for years to smoke other things.
INterested to know if anyone has tried this method and also if the colour of my stash is normal (it seems very strong)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/12/2011 8:00:03 PM

It's supposed to be strong, it's DMT! Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, blondin.

Check out the link in my signature for tips on how to get the most out of your molecules.

It's great to have you hear, and I am looking forward to hearing more from you in the future! Let us know if you have any questions...

Peace and Hyperspace

Pandora
#3 Posted : 11/13/2011 1:48:00 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

blondin,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Might you be willing to tell us a bit more about yourself? Did you get anything out of your use of psychedelics and empathogens in the 1990's? Did you take a complete 20 year break before starting up with DMT again? Things like that . . .

The foil method, though it works, is very inefficient. I would suggest either purchasing a Glass Vaporgenie pipe online or procuring a so-called freebase pipe (aka crack/meth pipe) or even a small spoon pipe such as is used for marijuana. Or a small bong. In he small vaporization pipes (GVG & freebase style) you can carefully vaporize the molecule. With the other styles, you do burn at least some, but you will definately take in an efficient dose.

I have seen DMT ranging in color for clear/white to yellow to orange to tan/brown. The darker the color, the less pure it is, the more there are other plant things in there such as oils. Many people actually prefer the darker, more "full spectrum" spice. If you want to make your spice whiter, you can look up how to recrystallize it. The wiki link in the upper right hand corner of the Forum will be helpful here.

DMT can be quite frightening. Between the body load (the spike in blood pressure/heart rate as well as the feeling of heaviness) and the very fast comeup, it can be anywhere from intense to overwhelming. There are various strategies for dealing with this. The pre-launch anxiety can be quelled at least somewhat with meditation, slow absdominal breathing, . .. . understand that DMT is safe - it is an endogenous human neurotransmitter - your body and mind know what to do with it - even if you feel completely disconnected, you will come back. Always.

Which brings me to if you fear once you have dosed. . . . surrender and acceptance are the best way ime. Just try to relax, surrender, accept whatever you encounter with love, try to observe without judgement and worry about figuring it out later.

Okay enough of my ranting. I encourage you to take a good look around. Lots of good resources here. Again, welcome.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

blondin
#4 Posted : 11/16/2011 5:27:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post esp Pandora (wonderful name). I know a pipe would be a better way of smoking and I will probably more than likely get one - but i can get a good hit from the foil thaqt takes me to a beautiful place of colours,paterns and fractals and strangely always a glimpse of something cartoon like in red, white and blue. The last time was strange the colurs were very muted; dark reds and purples and i felt almost like i was in a womb (I always have this feeling that a female is 'there'in the back ground when i partake).
As for history it went something like this...tripped on cid quite alot for a couple of years 81-83 started on heroin but did a fair amount of shrooms evry season then for a few years just weed.in 88-92 raving lots of E and cid,and since then its been heroin but not all the time and no brain candy since 92 apart from the odd pill. Now I have about .3g of the spice to explore with and the stuff facinates me but as i said i like the place 1 toke takes me - plenty of visuals - and know that when it feels right i will go for a bigger dose to 'breakthrough'.
B