We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow travelers :) Options

marco420
#1 Posted : 11/13/2011 7:19:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, my name is Marco, i encountered this website on my seek for knowledge and understanding. I have noticed this forum is full of people like me, and most importantly experienced users who are more than happy to share their knowledge. It makes it so much easier to learn with others, it lets you skip certain steps, cheating in a way but hey, this is the time we live in, lets use technology to our advantage.

I am still young, have always been fascinated by altered states of conscious. I guess my life changed when i discovered certain psychoactive substances, its the contrast of knowing that there is more to life in relation to not knowing such feelings or states could be achieved formerly. I still feel like i have so much more to learn, i want to learn/experience meditation, lucid dreaming, to try dmt, mescaline, i feel like they are doors i must open.

Thats all for now..i would like to give back in some way..so heres something that is meaningful to me and perhaps a glimpse of who i am, i leave you with a song and a quote.

Vibrasphere - Forest Fuel

"Just as we, and all life on earth, stand on this tiny speck, adrift in infinite space, so life in the universe will only exist for a fleeting, bright instant in time. Because life, just like the stars and the planets and the galaxies, is just a temporary structure on the long road from order to disorder.

But that doesn't make us insignificant, because we are the cosmos made conscious. Life is the means by which the universe understands itself. And for me, our true significance lies in our ability, and our desire, to understand and explore this beautiful universe." Brian Cox

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 11/13/2011 5:52:03 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Hello Macro nice to have you and thanks for sharing.

Dont worry my friend there is plenty of information to be learned here, feel free to ask any questioned you may have. there are many doors that can and will be opened for you my friend. And you are right on with technologies and to take advantage of it.

well there is a lot of learning to do so get to it. Safe Travels to you Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

marco420
#3 Posted : 11/15/2011 6:53:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you DoctorMantus, im excited to be here Very happy Its awesome to share your ideas with people who have a similar way of thinking/living.