We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Preparing the Spaceship Options

LiquidxTrance
#1 Posted : 12/20/2008 7:13:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

When it comes to making an efficient smoking device, is plastic okay to use as a bong medium? I have a glass downstem that I plan on loading the Brillo material into, but no glass bong to put it in. I know there is concern with recrystallization in the glass chamber. Does this also take place in a plastic chamber? To what degree better or worse? I plan on using a gatorade bottle of some other medium that is constructed of thick plastic. Any help is appreciated. Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

hysterix
#2 Posted : 12/20/2008 8:08:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey LiquidxTrance! Having just tried the spice for the first time, I used a brillo pad and a bubbler and it was terrible! I ordered a vaporgenie, but any vaporizer that doesn't use a screen should do!

Good luck in your quest, but I highly recommend NOT using the brillo pad method.
And of course the psychedelics are the naturally evolved nano-machinary of the gayain-matrix that knits together this cosmic ecology. -Terrance Mckenna

LiquidxTrance
#3 Posted : 12/20/2008 8:14:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My second option is a Spice 'N Parsley sandwich with screens on each end. This one also seems to have a number of successes.

Darkbb
#4 Posted : 12/20/2008 1:46:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In my experience. i had and still have great times with my bubbler and brillo. to me its easier than using like a light bulb or somthing just smoke it like its weed. i get hits whiter than michle jackson and phater than hell.

islandhome
#5 Posted : 12/20/2008 3:36:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i get hits whiter than michle jackson and phater than hell.
thats some good stuff there

no plastic
machine or vap i recomend
never had probs with the brillo
did you burn it first to get the coatings off
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams