We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this good strain of Trichocerus Pachanoi ? Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 12/14/2008 12:04:30 PM

John

kemist attached the following image(s):
DSC00398.JPG (1,472kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
DSC00399.JPG (1,143kb) downloaded 87 time(s).
DSC00400.JPG (1,176kb) downloaded 79 time(s).
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/14/2008 5:08:00 PM

Teotzlcoatl

You can never truly tell by appearace alone, but Yes, it appears to be a good strain.

My bet is that it's seed grown. It certainly isn't "P.C." pachanoi which is good.

Bioassy it and let us know! If it's good... propagate!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 12/15/2008 2:30:18 AM

Teotzlcoatl

In all likely-hood I'd wager that clone is fairly potent!

That may be T. peruvianus tho...

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

kemist
#4 Posted : 12/15/2008 7:00:33 AM

John

Thanks Coatiii. Smile How big portion need cat ingest to become (at least) spaced out? and how much to be fucked out of her face? Wut? Parrot brought 2 pieces same size (~ 25 cm )Prickly pins are already removed, she just need peel skin and remove core. She will gently peel the skin with the nail, then quarter flesh of Gods lengthwise and cut off the little quarter of inner core out of each piece (just like cleaning pineapple)Laughing Is`t correct?

Parrot will bring soon some alleged T. Peruvianus . Saying alleged, cos based on pictures in one of your threads it look like bloody Cuzcoensis
'Coatl wrote:

Now there are forms of "peruvianus" which are actually Cuzcoensis, this is the most common type of "peruvianus" on the market... it is horrible entheogenically, perhaps worse than the "P.C." pachanoi!

He`ll post the pics. soon
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 12/15/2008 8:48:43 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya post a pic, I'll tell ya what I can.

Quote:
How big portion need cat ingest to become (at least) spaced out? and how much to be fucked out of her face? Parrot brought 2 pieces same size (~ 25 cm )Prickly pins are already removed, she just need peel skin and remove core. She will gently peel the skin with the nail, then quarter flesh of Gods lengthwise and cut off the little quarter of inner core out of each piece (just like cleaning pineapple) Is`t correct?

O geeze. I do HOPE you did save some that can be planted and grown if this is potent clone? That's the idea here... well at least for me.

Peel it with your finger nails... like a... well like a cactus, nothing esle really peels like it.

You want the green layer just below the waxy skin, dry it and blend it, then dose.

I'd say it'll take anywhere from 6-12 inchs of cactus.

kemist
#6 Posted : 12/15/2008 9:14:50 AM

John

Of course she wanna propagate this prickly fellas Wink but trouble is they send suculents with roots wrapped in newspapers. There weren`t in pot and soil. So cat decide eat those and if they any good get soil and pots an then order some more for planting.

Cat knows fuck about propagating cacti.Shocked What soil she need? Don`t forget cat is a Highland(part of UK ) inhabitant and names for soil mixtures on the U.K. market and the one in USA are different.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 12/15/2008 6:00:55 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Dude honestly Trichocereus is easier to grow than corn!

Just stick it in soil! Whatever soil, clay, pure sand, WHATEVER! I don't think you could kill a Trichocereus if you tryed!

All you do is stick it in dry soil and let it grow roots. If it has roots simply pot it and water. Keep dormant in winter, by simply leaving them indoors without water.

A simple mix of regular potting soil and/or pumice or coarse sand is best for Trichocereus, but like I said, anything will work just fine.

kemist
#8 Posted : 12/17/2008 8:37:09 AM

John

25 cm(10 inch.) long piece of this spine-, skin- and core-less tricho fella has been cubed and slowly chewed and swallowed in the course of 40-45 min. Texture was very slimy and taste mostly bitter(but not much) sometimes little bit tangy. It was perfectly edible even though ILPT has weak stomach and easili vomit after lsa seeds and raw harmala also making him a bit nauseous. Effects were very weak almost unnoticeable. Sad However it was great company to weed and ale ,consumed that night. ILPT wasn`t drank or stoned he just felt effects of both as normaly plus something "third" what slightly enhanced visualisation and empathy.
Need to say cacti cost slightly over £4 an wasn`t bought in ethnoshopp

Well, ILPT looking forward to try some potent one. He think maybe mescaline would be more enjoyable then LSD or Shrooms just to get hands on it. Wink

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:01:10 PM

Teotzlcoatl

So 10 inchs didn't do anything?

Why did you dry it?

Riboflavin
#10 Posted : 12/18/2008 4:16:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
25 cm(10 inch.) long piece of this spine-, skin- and core-less tricho fella has been cubed and slowly chewed and swallowed in the course of 40-45 min. Texture was very slimy and taste mostly bitter(but not much) sometimes little bit tangy. It was perfectly edible even though ILPT has weak stomach and easili vomit after lsa seeds and raw harmala also making him a bit nauseous. Effects were very weak almost unnoticeable. Sad However it was great company to weed and ale ,consumed that night. ILPT wasn`t drank or stoned he just felt effects of both as normaly plus something "third" what slightly enhanced visualisation and empathy.
Need to say cacti cost slightly over £4 an wasn`t bought in ethnoshopp

Well, ILPT looking forward to try some potent one. He think maybe mescaline would be more enjoyable then LSD or Shrooms just to get hands on it. Wink

Swim's done a few basic ethanol cactus extractions and always found it hard to judge dose, he really wants to try an extraction to crystal so he knows just how much he's getting as it can vary a bunch from cacti to cacti.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

kemist
#11 Posted : 12/18/2008 8:00:02 AM

John

'Coatl wrote:
So 10 inchs didn't do anything?

Why did you dry it?

It did something little. But nothing like break trough.

Why would he dry cacti ????????? Doesn`t matter, does it ? Fresh cacti are as potent as the dried one, aren`t they?

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 12/18/2008 9:51:07 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Hmm... well fresh cacti compared to dry cacti certainly isn't as potent by weight!

kemist
#13 Posted : 12/20/2008 7:31:57 AM

John

'Coatl wrote:
Hmm... well fresh cacti compared to dry cacti certainly isn't as potent by weight!

Hang on ,darling.Confused
ILPT presuming that fresh (whole)cacti is measured by length,
whilst with dried cacti(chips)we talking grams Stop Wut? Stop