We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
- Options

gammagore
#1 Posted : 11/14/2011 2:52:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yip, have tried the dmt/cannabis thing when I first started playing around with infusion. didnt particularly get much from it, other than a clouded experience. Never tried baccy though.

Why would you want to use tobacco if I may ask?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

entheogenadvocate
#2 Posted : 11/15/2011 12:39:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I almost always use Cannabis to infuse with the crystals that are stuck in my jars after an extraction. Unlike my changa, which I make 1:1 (spice to herb ratio), I typically will throw about 3 grams or so of ganga in the IPA I use to clean out my jars (400 gram extractions). I never know for sure, but I think it comes out to be around 4:1 (ganga to spice ratio).

I find this blend and ratio works amazing for concerts and camping. However, I agree that cannabis clouds the experience, which is why I leave maryjane out of the blends that I use when I want to go deep.

Peace and Happy Journeys Smile
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

universecannon
#3 Posted : 11/15/2011 1:06:19 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

The first dozen or so times i smoked dmt we layed it over mother mary jane. I had a bunch of intense and crystal clear breakthroughs this way. I used to get alot of anxiety sometimes with marijuana and its really intense for me, so at one point years ago this started to overlap onto the dmt experience after i kept mixing them again and again. So i haven't taken a high dose of dmt while stoned in a while..i'm not sure how it would go.

If i mix nowadays, its with lower doses of dmt..or just ganja on the comedown of a higher dose. I usually have a lot more pre-flight anxiety when i go to light the dmt pipe if i'm stoned, and raising the heart-rate even more while going in isn't something i really desire.

although..back in the day when i would overcome this and just take the big dose it was always extremely rewarding Very happy

/me chicken

i have no experience with the tobacco/dmt combo. but some here swear by changa spliffs

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

psylover101
#4 Posted : 11/15/2011 1:36:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

if you are heavy cannabis smoker like SWIM you might love it as much as SWIM do!!! but SWIM tells me that he use in (spice to herb) ratio 1:2 this i only for people who likes to smoke big bowls like SWIM does. SWIM remember one time he laced premium buds with honey oil extract and dmt never have i been so stoned in hyperspace

hope this helps

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/15/2011 6:49:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

clouds the experience and blocks some of the deeper work IMO..I like to just take cannabis by itself now..sometimes afterwords but usually not until a few hours later..I dont like to smoke it as much anymore though. I find cannabis to be useful only for a few specific things these days, and mixing with DMT is not one of them.
Long live the unwoke.

rOm
#6 Posted : 11/15/2011 8:53:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
SWIM would like to infuse DMT into Cannabis and would be interested to know if anyone here has tried it? Maybe even DMT infused tobacco?

I wouldn't like to mix canabis with dmt.
But dmt with mapacho I might do this soon and chime in a bit of harmalas Freebabase eventually.
could make sense using some mapacho, also in a tobocco package to go around and smoke in landscape. It would simply look as plain tobacco.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

dtrypt
#7 Posted : 11/15/2011 9:45:21 AM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

My first experimentation with enhanced leaf was with cannabis. It's definitely a more cloudy experience but for some reason it stretched out the trip to about 20 minutes without the help of any MAOI (strange). What I missed most was the blissful clean afterglow - I just felt very stoned. This wasn't bad and I enjoyed it, but spice has a digital clarity to it that is part of its appeal.

blacktophat
#8 Posted : 11/30/2011 11:27:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The body high of enhanced herb is definitely noticeable. Its almost like you trade some of the visual clarity for some backbone melting body high.

EddieJessup
#9 Posted : 12/2/2011 9:04:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
SWIM would like to infuse DMT into Cannabis and would be interested to know if anyone here has tried it? Maybe even DMT infused tobacco?

4:1 ratio with tabacco and laced with some weed is good for rolling j's. its great for first timers to "test the waters". no break through but you can control how much u want.
im a compulsive liar....im telling the truth.honest.