We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
well... Options

Mckeehen
#1 Posted : 10/9/2011 11:20:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well im not sure where to start but i stumbled upon this site looking for some ayahuasca information and ive been exploring it for the past few days and seems like a great site . i guess it all started in 6th grade when i first started listening to pink floyd(syd barrett era) and starting looking up to the man. which gave me an interest in acid. now ive been experimenting with psychedelics since the end of freshmen year most my experiences being with acid for it is my favorite. ive done acid anywhere from mid 30s to mid 40s, lost count quite a long time ago. i have yet to do dmt for reasons of it not being convienient in my current living situation to make ayahuasca but ill be outta this place in the next year so im being patient and doing my research. ive brewed datura tea thats what began my interest in psychedelic plants althought datura isnt considered a psychedelic it still quite a profound experience. ive had very little experience with mushrooms for i prefer lsd. i attempted lsa cold water extraction to no avail(bad morning glory seeds most likely). when i move out i plan on starting a beautiful garden of dmt and mescaline bearing plant and cacti. if you have any questions for me feel free to ask Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 10/10/2011 5:15:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus! Smile

Patience is unquestionably a virtue, and Im sure it will be rewarded.

Datura is, as you say, a profound experience, but because its also potentially lethal and can cause long-lasting psychological damage its a discouraged topic of discussion here.

Continue your reading, and when the time comes......Wink

Once more, welcome!
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 10/10/2011 9:50:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How old are you, Mckeehen?

nen888
#4 Posted : 10/14/2011 10:31:56 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome here Mckeehen! Smile
must've been interesting to stumble upon the nex..as I did..this is a great place to do patient research..
the Nexus is like one big organic growing research tool..
thanks for your intro..

Mckeehen
#5 Posted : 11/14/2011 5:37:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im 18 and will be 19 this upcomming december

Mckeehen
#6 Posted : 11/14/2011 5:45:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah datura is risky buisness but its quite abundant where i live so seeing it everyday made it a little hard to resit at the time although i doubt ill make another brew of it.. ill attempt to keep it out of my posts from this point on thanks for the pointer Smile