We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
I really hope I will like DMT Options

PsychonautPower
#1 Posted : 11/11/2011 3:25:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really hope I will like DMT because it seems so convenient. Pack a bowl and trip, let an hour pass and you can do it all over again. And theres even a 5 hour aya trip. I love LSD and Mescaline. Oh I hope DMT will be a drug that I will enjoy going to time and time again like marijuana.

What do you guys think? Will i like it? Does it have a good body high feeling to it or is it just a head trip? =D

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 11/11/2011 3:30:20 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

You are in for an experience beyond anything you can imagine!

you're gonna love it Wink
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

PrimateSphinx
#3 Posted : 11/11/2011 3:34:33 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

uhhhh amazing as it be I definitely wouldn't go into it with the mindset that its something that should be used like weed. about a trillion and a half times more intense
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

DMTerrestrial
#4 Posted : 11/11/2011 3:53:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there PsychonautPower! It's good to see your interested in the spice of the gods! I think you have a good background for being somewhat ready for your first experience. The only way I can relate the intensity of the experience... Imagine you ate 1000 hits of acid and jam packed the entire 20hr trip into 10minutes. You will race through space and time at an alarming rate, and the amount of information presented to you will take days if not weeks to integrate. Personally after SWIM's first experience SWIM was scared shittless of the spice and didn't touch it for months. Even to this day SWIM gets an anxiety attack leading up to the moment. This drug is to be respected and learned about before diving in. Keep in mind that you will go OBE if you do it correctly, which is the point one wants to achieve for a full experience. Proceed with caution my young Padawan, this is NOT for everyone, and don't feel bad if it's not for you. And no this shouldn't be used often. Honestly a couple times a year is plenty, don't go ruining something special. I hear kids, young kids, telling me they won't trip LSD cause they ate so much in one year ....blah blah blah.

Much love to you my fellow Terrestrial! Keep up the good research, knowledge is power, and power is bliss.
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

Dream2Awaken
#5 Posted : 11/11/2011 4:09:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Truthfully it's not a guarantee that you will like it. I have smoked with some people who found the intensity too much to handle, or they discovered something inside themselves that they didn't like, and will not touch the stuff again. Just go into it with an open mindset, and be ready to have an experience of a lifetime(possibly). Also make sure you go into it with good intentions. DMT has a way of weening out those that do it for the wrong reasons. I really hope you do like it, and I hope your journey to hyperspace is enjoyable. Welcome to the nexus! I look forward to hearing about your experiences.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Ice House
#6 Posted : 11/11/2011 4:36:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

PsychonautPower wrote:
I really hope I will like DMT because it seems so convenient. Pack a bowl and trip, let an hour pass and you can do it all over again. And theres even a 5 hour aya trip. I love LSD and Mescaline. Oh I hope DMT will be a drug that I will enjoy going to time and time again like marijuana.

What do you guys think? Will i like it? Does it have a good body high feeling to it or is it just a head trip? =D

lol

Be careful what you wish for.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

PsychonautPower
#7 Posted : 11/11/2011 5:12:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have half a gram of dmt and half a gram of mullein. Should I combine the two, or is the experience better via the sandwhich method?

xsparkyx
#8 Posted : 11/11/2011 5:39:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You wield a sharp tool there, my friend. I wish you the best of luck!

PsychonautPower
#9 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:29:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A sharp tool. Interesting.

dtrypt
#10 Posted : 11/11/2011 8:58:25 AM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

I echo isa's sentiments... my first experience nearly put me off it for life. meditation with small doses can take you quite far...

PsychonautPower
#11 Posted : 11/11/2011 9:01:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im thinking of doing 30mg at first. Should i start lower like 25 or 20?

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 11/11/2011 9:04:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Does it have a good body high feeling

Well, one of the last times,iwas set on fire. Yes, it felt like i was going up in flames. Ocasionaly, it feels likemy eyes are dripping out.

Besides that:Yes, it can tickle you Wink

Dosage depends on your smoking technique...enhanced leaves with mullein... i would say 20-30mg is a good mid dose to if you aren't cautios and want to step right in.

rjb
#13 Posted : 11/11/2011 9:22:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dtrypt wrote:
I echo isa's sentiments... my first experience nearly put me off it for life. meditation with small doses can take you quite far...

I can vouch for that. I've had very intense moments with 5mg after a 20 min meditation session. I've done 10-15mg in a couple of tokes but never ever felt this rush of emotions. It was quite exquisite. There were no visuals, but I felt as if I was compressed into a tiny particle and I would suddenly cease to exist. At that point, I thought I'm going to break through, so I said "I'm not yet ready for this", because it felt so freakin intense. As I stood there, perplexed by the growing rush, I felt the need to hang on to something. But what to hang on to? I felt like I was in an invisible rollercoaster going 1000km/sec towards the sky and I had no bars to attach to. I exploded in laughter when I started to come down, and kept repeating to myself: wow, I cannot believe THIS! I CANNOT believe THIS! A T. McKenna speech came to mind echoing these words. This didn't put me off for life, though Smile It just fueled the growing curiosity I have about this stuff.

Everybody's different, but I also say start small. Like 5-10 mgs, to get your feet wet, and then work your way up. I find that a 5mg raise makes a huge difference. Also, smoking a whole dose in a single toke is different (more intense) than 2-3 tokes(which is more wasteful). That's why I like to invest more in the state of mind and go lower on the doses.
The truth...lies within.

Bill Cipher
#14 Posted : 11/11/2011 9:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsychonautPower wrote:

I can't imagine a worse way to get started. Please read through the Health and Safety section before you take the plunge.

tele
#15 Posted : 11/11/2011 9:49:19 AM
Explorer

PsychonautPower wrote:

Actually yes, but that is probably the last question because there's so much more to it.

oden
#16 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:00:56 PM

odin the one

it seems to me.you have dmt wrong..it is imo.. not a get a fun high it is something you should come to with your heart correct. open and full of love and wonder..i could never think of this as a get high and enjoy type of moment..it is very strong..it will change your life..it imo gives you what you need to know..for me it showed me great love on a level i could never explane..because it wanted me to understand that part first.. because of the great worry i had for the ones i lost... i can only say and warn.. to read and do your homework..try to understand what others before you understand..it is not i repete not a thing for head tripping... best of luck in what you want..but if its just to get high..well......

Felnik
#17 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:14:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tread carefully this stuff it serious business. don't wait until your splintered into a million fragments
and think you've died and are never coming back to reality to find out what your dealing with.
treat it with respect , pay attention to set and setting,
in other words do it in a quiet place with no noise or distractions.
its not just like any drug. Go easy at first.
read the stuff on nexus pay attention to what people are saying.

its when you underestimate its power that it will kick your ass hard.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

DMTerrestrial
#18 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:15:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found the sensation to be like climbing a roller coaster at immense speeds, and then instead of rushing down the hill, I was blasted into Hyperspace. Also if have immense sensations in my genital region, nothing sexual, but OMG intense, so intense it was overwhelming.
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

Sky Motion
#19 Posted : 11/11/2011 6:55:24 PM

<3

elru wrote:
dmt will leave you with your jaw dropped in awe. it is beyond anything i could have ever even imagined. you will be amazed and baffled and yawn and cry for joy at being alive when its over and youre back in your body. i suggest to take some time in between sessions to think about things and integrate the experience and what you learn into your day to day life. taking the time to integrate seems to make psychedelic experiences much more profound and special.

THIS

somethingsintheway
#20 Posted : 11/11/2011 10:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been looking for DMT for 10 years. I am 26 years old right now, and I haven't done any psychedlics since high school. I smoked weed from time to time, and I never had a good experience with mushrooms (was psychologically unstable at the time). But I was ready to try it, psychologically sound, and looking for a spiritual and enlightening experience....OH BOY! I got what I asked for and more. Every time I start gathering my pipe and everything to partake, my heart starts to race and I become very anxious, then I have to take about 10 minutes after the pipe is loaded to gather myself, and I wait for my heart rate to slow down. Once it does... Blast off!

12NEXT