We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
newbie oldtimer Options

Etnroa
#1 Posted : 11/11/2011 8:55:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

I found this forum by chance shortly after my first synthetic dmt experience (on this auspicious 11/11/11). I've researched it through the works of Dennis and Terence McKenna, Rick Strassman, Daniel Pinchbeck and others for many years but have only recently acquired it. This was the first entheogenic experience I've had for nearly ten years, but I did experiment with mushrooms, lsd and ayahuasca brew in the 90s. Since 2001 I've been mostly pre-occupied with relationships, work and political activism. It hasn't been a very good decade for progressives like myself and with the increases in earthquakes and other disasters as we approach 2012 I've been feeling apprehensive. However, I also feel that at a certain point some problems become their own solutions, nothing lasts forever and cyclical changes become inevitable. My intuition tells me we really are entering a period of major shifts (on multiple levels) and it seemed to be confirmed by what I experienced in the dmt dimension. From some of the posts it looks like others on this forum might be having similar feelings/experiences so I'd be interested in sharing and learning new ideas about it.

etnroa

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Limeni
#2 Posted : 11/12/2011 12:36:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A very warm welcome to the Nexus etnroa, and welcome back to the world of entheogens.

With what information you can find here you will very soon be able to extract your own from plants, which (apart from being enjoyable to do) is much preferable to the street-bought route (so as not to encourage widespread trading and all the bad publicity and media/government attention which that leads to).

Welcome again, I look forward to reading your posts.

Etnroa
#3 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:05:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Limeni! I'm glad to know the information you mentioned is available, and I agree with you about going through connections other than trusted friends. I've enjoyed reading many of the insightful posts and look forward to participating.

nen888
#4 Posted : 11/12/2011 8:42:00 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi there Etnroa, as an another old-timer preoccupied with life-matters for the past decade, i have lately felt the pull of a strange-attractor bringing me back to the tryptamine vistas which so inspired my youth..
good to have you here...