We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First post.. Options

cjames
#1 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:28:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi fellow Nexians, my name is ***** and I'm 41 years old and live in Cornwall, UK.
I found this website early this year after reading about DMT in Shulgins books and on other websites. Took me a while to register and post but I got here eventually...
I tried Changa a few months ago which I got off a friend, didn't break through so last week I done my first extraction on MHRB. I ended up with nearly 2g but still too scared to breakthrough lol I feel like I am ready for it but I keep reading experiences on here and it's so daunting!Shocked
The other night I lay on the sofa and took 2 tokes on the pipe, seconds after exhaling I heard a weird noise like an audible data connection, like an old computer modem noise if you know what I mean? Also had the most beautiful coloured swirling chrysanthemum pattern CEV's. Certainly not a breakthrough but still an amazing experience.
Well now I've finally posted I'll make the effort to post more often, I'm on here every day so I might as well contribute also.
And thanks to everyone on the Nexus for providing all this knowledge and information.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 11/12/2011 8:37:50 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey welcome cjamesSmile
the 'chrysanthemum' is the test-pattern of the gate to breakthrough..sounds like you proceeding well...