We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
11:11:11:11:11:11 S.H.E. Options

tetra
#81 Posted : 11/12/2011 1:47:14 AM

BaconBerry

20 minutes till dose time . . . 6 grams rue encapsulated, then a 2 gram rue tea, followed thirty minutes later by 278mgs DMT dissolved in lemonade. Changa bong will be at hand in the unlikely event that I'll need to top off.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

universecannon
#82 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:14:05 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

godspeed tetra!! i hope you've taken an amount like that before, because it sounds seriously excessive

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

dreamtimereturn
#83 Posted : 11/12/2011 7:27:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yesterday, aya saved one of the best friendships that i could have ever hoped to have. tonight i go deeper, alone.

oi, i love you.

bindu
#84 Posted : 11/12/2011 10:32:14 AM

what a special day...

full moon, meteor really close and 111111

and great spice experience sprinkled on top of that

beautiful
blessed be all forms of intelligence

SHroomtroll
#85 Posted : 11/12/2011 1:28:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope everyone had a really special time yesterday,

I drank about 15grams of black caapi with some 4x caapi in it aswell, then i smoked a joint with 2kinds of changa and caapi infused damiana which made me breakthrough hard after 2tokes.

This was preety humbling and took me down to earth so to speak, after that i took it more easy and had 3 sub breakthrough doses through my pipe which had me smiling the whole night.

Overall i can´t say that the she made it anyway different than usual but it was this a special night.

tetra
#86 Posted : 11/12/2011 1:53:29 PM

BaconBerry

I took too much. While I've taken more DMT (286 being the most), I hadn't taken so much rue before -- 6 grams encapsulated being my standard dose -- and have never had both tea and capsules at the same time. Feeling it coming on I could tell it was too much, didn't feel comfortable with it, marched to the bathroom to purge, leaned over the pot, had nothing to purge, went back to my room. A few minutes later I said, "Yeah, screw this," and went back and purged. Though I didn't feel the physical need to purge, I could've held it down no problem, I aborted. It's nice to be able to purge on command.

And though I took too much, I'm going to try the tea and capsules again for sure. This time 3gms tea and 3gm pills, and lower the DMT content to 222mlgs, which I think is my sweet spot.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Orion
#87 Posted : 11/12/2011 2:34:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=27015

This happened.

Hope everyone had fun! Very happy
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Global
#88 Posted : 11/12/2011 2:44:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I missed the 11:11 mark but I did manage to blast off before the end of 11/11/11. I usually take two hits from my GVG, but for some reason I got a bit ambitious and tried to see if I could get a third hit out. Before I even went for it, I thought to myself, by going for that third hit, there's a big chance you'll burn something and we'll end up in fast-forward mode...so don't you know that's exactly what happened. The entire experience was going at that 3x faster than normal experiences. Unfolding before my eyes at hyper-speed were like two sides (light side/dark side) clashing and colliding. I sat patiently waiting for the intensity to die down and see where the experience led, but I just got stuck in a loop. Could have been more eventful, but I'm glad I finally partook in a SHE!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

vibrancy3
#89 Posted : 11/12/2011 3:44:14 PM

Josh

11/11/11 was my first S.H.E

The experience was an unforgettable night!!! Started with small starter dose of mescaline i tried 4 1st time (came on quickly and lasted a lil while) and was combining this with mxe.

At 11:11pm blasted of with around 65mg (eyeballed) of regular dmt using my chillum and had a truly memorable trip! This was 1 of the 1st breakthrough's in which I witnessed alien entity's (similar to aliens at the end of spielberg's A.I movie) using advanced tools in these cubes hovering in space.

The trip left me almost in tears it was more a spiritual journey for me than a typical breakthrough

۩
#90 Posted : 11/12/2011 7:46:13 PM

Epic SHE, DMT-Nexus!! Keep the love alive and palpable!

jbark
#91 Posted : 11/12/2011 7:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Worked till 2am overtime, got home and crashed... No SHE fer ME. I hope it was a good one for all!!

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

a1pha
#92 Posted : 11/12/2011 8:43:44 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Couldn't join you all - but had a magical time with a dear friend @ the happiest place on earth. We consumed a handful of cyans and watched World of Color under a gorgeous Full Moon.

Magic.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Ice House
#93 Posted : 11/12/2011 10:37:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

a1pha,

Brother it looks like you had a wonderful evening. Right on! It must have been an amazing experience. Great idea.

We tore it up here yesterday, all nite. The police visited my place, just after midnite. We had to turn the volume down. The sherrif was cool about it. Got to bed this morning at 8am.

Im in a foggy tryptamine afterglow.....

No more parties like that til spring.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

biopsylo
#94 Posted : 11/12/2011 10:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the muppet ship hyper~spacial chakra pops

lemon dragonfly lollipop, crystalline membrane dewdrops

laser oscillator information fountain trickle top

thank you all for she is beautifulVery happy

wow, pharmahuasca breakthru like never before. think i may have finally found a stable link to the other side.-dosage wise.

i was a little surprised at how rapidly the onset, and how far one can go in 10-15 min-- un distinguishable from vaped travel, but longer duration.

starpeace
Wink

Hyperspace Fool
#95 Posted : 11/20/2011 11:17:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

11-11-11 was AMAZING.

Was too busy with friends, party and kozmik shenanigans to pop in and say hi here... but you were all with us in spirit.

Here is a NASA photo of the sun at 11:11 UT on 11/11/11

Love you all.
Hyperspace Fool attached the following image(s):
Sun 11-11-11 (11.11ut).jpg (168kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

«PREV345