We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Full membership please Options

whattherast
#1 Posted : 11/8/2011 2:50:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I should have posted this at this same time as my other post sorry bout that haha, any way I would like full membership so I can go onto the suppliers page and find out where a website that would ship MHRB to AU, also I have a felling im going to be cooking up these soups for a while, so I'm gonna have some questions.

so please upgrade meee haha

peaceStop

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 11/8/2011 3:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have only 3 posts in the forum, not enough to get a feel for you. The one in the 'introduction essay' forum doesn't even contain an introduction essay, just begging to become a full member. That is not the way to go about things. https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=6003

gammagore
#3 Posted : 11/8/2011 3:16:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye what Ginkgo said.

With regards to a supplier shipping to AU, im afraid you are not going to find one that easily. MHRB is a controlled substance in AU as far as I know, I might be wrong but pretty sure im notSmile

Although, you are in the land of Acacia, search the forum for threads about acacia and do some research on what species contain DMT.

Edit: Here is a thread that should point you in the right direction re. Acacia https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23472

Pandora
#4 Posted : 11/8/2011 3:32:02 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello whattherast,

Let me be the first non-mod to give you a very, very WARM welcome to the Nexus! So glad you have joined the forum.

Mods are very interesting people here (being diplomatic as well as I can). Frankly, I wish their style was a lot more like my own. Also, frankly a couple of them are. Regardless, it is worth saying that there is no fast and easy path to promotion at DMT-Nexus.

This is not like other drug forums. Just take a good look around and you will see that almost instantly. It takes hard work - mainly by the moderators and the chief administrator - to keep this place as special as it is. When I joined there were under 2500 members. Now there are over 13,000. I've been a member for under 2.5 years. As you can see, the growth here is crazy. As I'm sure you can imagine, if you own a public "sandbox" that you allow adults to play in, as the sandbox grows and the number of players increase, the borders can get a little less defined than they originally were. In my opinion, this is the phenomenon that The Traveler and the moderators work against here and they do a darned good job, if you don't mind me saying. You see, they have allowed the "sandbox" to grow tremendously, and yet it maintains the same delightful and special integrity of the original, more intimate space.

Sorry for being so long-winded. And needless to say, this is just one woman's opinion.

Regardless, just log on and check over all you want in the Suppliers section. Just because you cannot yet post there does not prevent you from taking advantage of the information available there.

I saw gammagore's post - I have also heard MHRB is difficult if not impossible to get into AU, but also that acacia abounds there. You might want to come into the chat room during primetime hours for AU and see if any of your fellow Australians are in there who might be able to point you in the right direction.

In the interim, to increase your chances of quick promotion, take some time to let the mods get to know you. Make some posts, tell us a bit about yourself, be honest. For example, what is your focus in work/school, level of psychedelic experience, etc? How have psychedelics changed you, if they have - what do you take from your journeys? Have you tried smoked or oral DMT yet? If so, how was it? You will find that this results in fair and timely promotion. Again, do not expect it to happen after a certain number of days or posts. This is about getting to know you . . . . then letting you out into the larger "sandbox" area.

Be sure to check the links in the upper right hand corner of the Forum. Chat, Health & Safety and wiki - I think they will all be helpful to you.

Again, welcome to the Nexus. Looking forward to seeing you around and your posts.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

unclesyd
#5 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:11:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Totally agree with Pandora. It is clearly stated how to become a full member. Be patient my friend, for it truly is a virtue lacking today. Never thought I would become a member, but did after a couple months and lots of posts. And its not like the newbie section isn't full of exiting chances to share with everyone, especially the mods on the type of person you are. I love the fact that for the most part everyone hear is very respectable towards others.

Also like Pandora said you can view all this info without replying. I find a lot of things people ask on here can easily be found with a simple google search as well.

So godspeed, and hope you become a member soon. And don't beg, your not a dog looking for leftovers are you??????Laughing

Peace, Outsa, Woutsa
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

tetra
#6 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:31:28 PM

BaconBerry

Patience, young padawan. I think posting requests for full membership turns a lot of people off. Just engage in the nursery and you will become a Jedi soon enough.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

whattherast
#7 Posted : 11/9/2011 1:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you every 1 for you post very much appreciated,
I only posted this because I read that if you post a essay on full membership and it was good enough I could have gotten promoted so it was worth a shot, i never thought so many people would comment on this aswell.Shocked

Quote:
So godspeed, and hope you become a member soon. And don't beg, your not a dog looking for leftovers are you??????
Quote:

haha yea I was trying to put something at the end without sounding like a beggar but if i didn't it felt more like a give me membership statement hahah.

as far as the quartering issues of getting MHRB, its under the same law as salvia in aus if you order it over and they check it (unlikely unless its obviously Mimosa histilis) they will confiscate and send you a letter stating that its a controlled substance and its been confiscated. Not sure what happens to the supplier though :S

well right now i would like to take the time to say i have had virtually no psychedelic experience, I have been interested in spirituality and enlightenment or what ever word you would use for psychedelics and mediation and stuff like that, for quite some time, but have never really tried to do it i mean ive gotten fake acid countless times tried lucid dreaming but gave up a while ago coz i just couldn't remember dreams at all not ever as soon as i woke up!
but about a month ago i said to my friend lets call him billy bob, that it time we need to start on all of that, being in the suburb we live in its very excluded and isolated, it is very hard to get the stuff we need the best thing we can get here is the BOMB weed, but ive had my fun with weed.

^this paragraph was ment for the whole Acacia subject DMANIT!
I shall do some more research on plants, the only reason i wanted Mimosa hostilis is because so many people use it and it looks like the most easy to use.

I dont know if any 1 saw but i did post a introduction essay right b4 this 1.

And again thank you for your support every 1

unclesyd
#8 Posted : 11/9/2011 6:27:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If your truly looking for spirituality and enlightenment these things can be had without entheogens. These may facilitate and speed up the process, but are not necassary. You truly must have a spiritual and meditative life if you want to gain these things threw DMT, etc. Dont think you will take DMT and boom your enlightened, which I am sure you understand.

Try reading some begining meditation books and work up from there. My first on was an invitation to practice zen. I read it now and laugh at its simplicity, but yet helped to teach me alot in the beginning.

Good luck,

oh and try growing mushrooms, not sure the laws on these in the aus though.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

VoidTraveler
#9 Posted : 11/11/2011 1:48:33 AM

Traveler's pet cactus

Senior Member | Skills: Harm reduction

Welcome to the forums Whattherast. As stated above, asking for a full membership will not work and will most likely be counter productive by delaying your full membership status. However, being a newbie isn't so bad on these forums because it are the newbie forums that are the most active.

May I ask how old you are? I have no intentions of insulting you, but your writing style tells me that you're most likely young. And this is a not a bad thing, because those who are young still have a long road ahead. Which means that you have more than enough time to embark on your psychedelic journey. The enthusiasm of many younglings is inspiring but also has to be controlled. Psychedelics are substances that should not be "messed" with. They deserve a certain respect because psychedelics can do wonderful things. And it will do that most of the time. But treat it the wrong way and it will wreak havoc on you. Having to sit out an 8 hour long bad trip on mushrooms isn't funny, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Since you are inexperienced with psychedelics, I strongly recommend that you do some research into them.

First of all, look into a guide on the safe use of psychedelics. This guide over here is one that me loaded with the required information: http://azarius.net/encyclopedia/24/Using_psychedelics_safely/

Read all the information, also on the various non pure or non-dmt containing psychedelics. Why? Because they give you a good idea on what to expect in case you ever run into those substances and how to approach them. Secondly, watch the MAPS video on what to do during a psychedelic crisis. This video is full of bad acting, it's boring to watch and not very well made. But it contains vital information that will help you solve a crisis if you ever have to deal with one. Trust me, you do not want to panic and call an ambulance when it's all mental. The vide is underneath the article on Azarius, but here is a direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBjoARwlOY

Thirdly: DO RESEARCH! Doing research is vital if you're venturing into this world. Different psychedelics have different effects and dosages. The perfect place to start your research is Erowid.org. They have tons of information that has been gathered and checked by others for years.

Lastly but definitely not least: Begin with low dosages! When you're trying a new substance, take the threshold dosage and either take that or slightly above it. If the effects kick in and you still feel comfortable you can up the dose. My first time tripping on magic truffles I ate 6 grams of wet truffles, after an hour 2 grams and 10 minutes later the remaining 2 grams. I didn't plan on taking those last 2 grams so quickly, but one of my friends was gone and I felt like a naughty boy and just ate em. And yes, I giggled when I ate them.

I hope this will get you started on what you need to know. Be patient as everything will come in time. And if you're unable to obtain the materials to extract DMT, maybe you can look into growing your own magic mushrooms. Not only is growing mushrooms fun, it's also easy and very satisfying.

Oh, and one last thing: You might want to drop the internet abbreviations such as "some 1" and such. On this forum we prefer to write in proper English and keep curse words to a minimum. These can even be found in bright orange letters when you're posting.

Good luck on your journey, and safe tripping!

The spice extends life.
The spice expands consciousness.
The spice is vital to space travel.

dg
#10 Posted : 11/11/2011 2:47:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

hXXp://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27758
fix the link for some related info from legal at SAB....

best of luck