We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction session for a first timer Options

arcanum
#1 Posted : 11/10/2011 5:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Being a relative novice myself in regard to "traveling" I'd like to direct my question at the more experienced Nexians.

I have a case of a friend, ( female) who is very spiritual-mystical in her character, but she is not experienced in any pyschotropic substances whatsoever, however
Personality type, calm, composed and resilient, stable but adventerous in nature.
she has expressed a resolute desire to try DMT.

My main questions are:

As this will probably be a one off experience and a definite "breakthrough" is required, what dosage might ensure this without causing undue trauma?

Would it be better to use appropriate music ( via earphones) or just room silence?

Would you recommend the use of eyeshades?

Is it appropriate to have minor tranquilizers on hand ( pre or post dose) just in case? ( don't want a theater playing out on my watch)

I will be the sober sitter, my own thoughts were 35mg deleivered in 2 closely spaced hits with me holding the pipe and torching. Use of Chakra type music and eyeshades.
The opportunity of a mild sedative pre -launch would be offered but would more than likely be declined.

Really interested in hearing some views on this.

Many thanks to all,

Peace.

The individual who uses "I" in the above post is purely fictitious.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/10/2011 6:08:20 PM

1. 50mg

2. didgiridoo's / crystal bowls / ambient no lyrics works. distance is better than ear phones for this.

3. no, just keep the room dim with only a candle or something. far away for safety precautions.

4. you dont need tranqs, you just need time. relax. its all good.

5. dont use sedatives prior to using DMT.

6. click the link in my signature.

7. peace

arcanum
#3 Posted : 11/10/2011 6:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really will follow the advice on your diagram,

Thanks !

Digi123
#4 Posted : 11/10/2011 6:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arcanum wrote:
I really will follow the advice on your diagram,

Thanks !

It's great isn't it. ۩, you've helped a lot of people out with that diagram I think Smile
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Global
#5 Posted : 11/10/2011 8:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Just to note: a life changing experience doesn't have to come in the form of a breakthrough and that sub-breakthrough experiences generally seem easier to remember
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Pandora
#6 Posted : 11/10/2011 10:15:18 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Why must this be a "one off" situation and breakthrough? Seems so extreme, so black and white. Is she 90 years old? Does she have a short time left to live (terminal diagnosis)? Will she soon be deployed into a theater of war? What's wrong with giving her a gentle introduction then when she's ready, working up to a breakthrough? What's wrong with showing her the Nexus and extraction teks?

Other than this slew of questions, clearly house knows what's up.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

arcanum
#7 Posted : 11/10/2011 11:05:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
Just to note: a life changing experience doesn't have to come in the form of a breakthrough and that sub-breakthrough experiences generally seem easier to remember

I agree on this, and i'm sure one day in the not too distant future i'll have to redefine my own perception of a "breakthrough" as sublime as the experiences to date have been, I feel there is more out there. The person in question has a particular facination with the "entity" side of it, so i assumed the dose needs to be big enough, but not so big as to cause a blackout or excessive stress.

Peace.

The above "i" refers to a cartoon character named Micky Mouse

arcanum
#8 Posted : 11/10/2011 11:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Why must this be a "one off" situation and breakthrough? Seems so extreme, so black and white. Is she 90 years old? Does she have a short time left to live (terminal diagnosis)? Will she soon be deployed into a theater of war? What's wrong with giving her a gentle introduction then when she's ready, working up to a breakthrough? What's wrong with showing her the Nexus and extraction teks?

Other than this slew of questions, clearly house knows what's up.

Peace & Love

Laughing that's a good one, 90 years old! Actually she's 29, and is currently deployed in the theater of prostitution ( despite being a University graduate in law), yes times are indeed hard!. But we do have a genuine freindship, the logistics of gradualy introducing her to DMT are too complicated and dangerous for my own situation at the present time .
Though I passed on my "The Spirit Molecule" book, as way of introduction.

Peace

The above "i" refers to a rougue PC keyboard, with no relation to a pyhsical person.