We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
DMT Octopus Brain Options

Tek
#21 Posted : 11/4/2011 12:54:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I've encountered the octopus twice, but I had no idea it was an octopus creature the first time and the second time was so fast and fleeting it didn't even register until I thought about it later.

I encountered it like this. I was on shrooms and rocketing backwards through my own mind and as I was pulling out there were these tubes with, like others have reported, images and symbols in them/on them/composed of them. I was in such an ecstatic state I only barely noticed them, but I just kept pulling out and pulling out and my awareness was getting larger and larger until I was losing all semblance of ever being human. If you've ever seen the opening scene of Contact with Jody Foster, where they have that sweet opening movie of starting on earth and pulling the camera out way beyond the galaxy and universe so that they all become tiny, that's what this rocketing backward sensation was like.

At some point I broke through into an immensely open space, still rocketing backwards. As I'm pulling out of this gigantic structure, which was composed of tiny multi-faceted, glowing jewels of all different colors it moved suddenly and as it moved I saw an enormous (the size of 50 universes if not more, seriously...) tentacle bend in a peculiar way and two eyes opened up at the end, looked directly at me, then one eye winked at me and I could feel a smile (couldn't see one it had no discernable mouth), then it moved back to how it was and I was in some other place after that.

I hadn't given it much though until I started reading the different reports of octopus-like beings and the whole Opticus thread is more than a littler peculiar.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

islandhome
#22 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i once was taken to a place by an alien
that was made out o octopi and squid
hers a un finnesd pic
im currently working on a graphic novel that pertains to a trip i took
that lasted through the course of about 20 trips to hyper space
i plan on making a report on it
but hers the pics
and thay where alive as well but thay where building s at the same time
islandhome attached the following image(s):
2.JPG (1,058kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
photo.JPG (879kb) downloaded 46 time(s).
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

atomic.dharma
#23 Posted : 11/8/2011 9:19:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did anyone ever see bones in it? Thanks for all your input.
We built this universe with induction, out of pure love.

PREV12