We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Met the elves (physically) Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 12/8/2008 7:26:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, i'd just like to share something with you that happened yesterday. If your impatient like me, scroll down to the [>>>Impatient Cut]

Swim has been building up for this one for a fairly long time, the anxiety can get a bit intense for him, so he really does smoke quite alot less frequently, but higher doses, he suspects, than other people on this site.

Anyway, this one was done in a freshly tidied bedroom, which was a nice and comfortable setting. swim searched around for some music, and found an ancient CD of his, his first real attempt at an album. Total trip down memory lane. When the rising elements of the first track (long time before he'd taken DMT, but certainly acid...) came up, he began to feel inspired instead of afraid.

Faithfull Glass pipe. Tinfoil balls for absorbtion. Gause. Sprinkle of high quality white-tan wax. (although it is wax, swim knows it to be very good quality from experience)

One toke!

Facing the bed, with its stripey bedsheets, it began to do a usual type of dmt thing, multiplying or rather, shaking in a way that makes it seem to be expanding, much like everything else in the room.

Feel slightly afraid, yet excited and in awe at whats going on in the room. one worrying thought permiates his mind: "Oh god thats the hit I needed.." and he also feels like a drug addict. But nonetheless, he knows he is not.

[>>>Impatient Cut]

One tiny movement to the right, and he sees some fairly half dying tomato plants. Swim was fairly concerned about those when was considering whereabouts in the room to sit and which way to face before tripping; He knows not why they're not doing so well. But anyway, its winter and he doesn't mind. They have a fair few dried brown leaves on them, but also alot of other growth too.

They are droopy, sort of like a weeping willow.

Anyway, next thing swim knows he finds himself forward about 2 - 3 meters, with his hands underneath the droop of the plants, and oh-my-god.

he exlaims: "Hey!!!!!!" as he sees the plants in a way he has never seen before. Drooping leaves of green and brown, become cloaks and hoods. Thin stems become goblin-like arms and legs, a whole colony of real, elvish elves of ancient.

Incredible.

One thought permiates his mind: "I actually met elves."

The rest of the trip is strictly personal, and probably not worth sharing anyway. The only thing in swim's mind now, is how utterly incredible that experience was. He PHYSICALLy met the elves, and the only thing he could say is "Hey!!", lol.

And also, how completely unreal and cartoon like the entities previously encountered were.. although in that form they communictated more emotion, and were more directly in contact with him.

Anyway, Enjoy.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/8/2008 7:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

thats pretty cool..SWIM also likes playing with his plants while toking dmt...last night this happened to him..

short little report

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=2859

there were most certainly some beings in his house
it's a sound

tryptographer
#3 Posted : 12/8/2008 9:24:29 PM

tryptamine photographer

shoe wrote:

The rest of the trip is strictly personal, and probably not worth sharing anyway. The only thing in swim's mind now, is how utterly incredible that experience was. He PHYSICALLy met the elves, and the only thing he could say is "Hey!!", lol.

What else to say, thanks for the read!

It's always so hard to put it to words, the sheer reality of it is just bone-shaking... wait till they physically touch you Pleased

shoe
#4 Posted : 12/18/2008 6:19:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
shoe wrote:

What else to say, thanks for the read!

It's always so hard to put it to words, the sheer reality of it is just bone-shaking... wait till they physically touch you Pleased

Swim tells me that he has had a bizzare psychedelic sexual experience with a giant tentacle monster (on the ceiling.) the glass pipe was physically forced into his mouth and not in a "going to take a toke" kinda way. Next thing he knows he's running to the sink to cough up white foamy phlegm...

"it came in me" he exclaims. he's not sure if he was psychicly raped or, or what... ?! He hasn't written a report about this one.
Perhaps an ayahausca session will reveal what really happened.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

coz42
#5 Posted : 12/18/2008 7:24:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
Swim tells me that he has had a bizzare psychedelic sexual experience with a giant tentacle monster (on the ceiling.) the glass pipe was physically forced into his mouth and not in a "going to take a toke" kinda way. Next thing he knows he's running to the sink to cough up white foamy phlegm...

"it came in me" he exclaims. he's not sure if he was psychicly raped or, or what... ?! He hasn't written a report about this one.
Perhaps an ayahausca session will reveal what really happened.

Tentacles?!! ...were they gentle?

Anyway, SWIM gets this consuming feeling that these beings are of no primal ancestry. Maybe watching and waiting ever before that first strip of acid sent down the ligands. Currently reading Supernatural by Graham Hancock, very interesting read.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum