We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Helloooo :) Options

skyrocket_scott
#1 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:05:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, its pleasure to meet you all Smile

firstly i would just like to say im 100% new to DMT and everything surrounding it.

Im from the UK, 25 and Havin recently watched a documentary on the pituitary gland and DMT production within the brain, thats kinda lead me deeper into DMT and the effects and wot not..

i find myself to be very spiritual to say the least and i must admit having read peoples experiences on the net i am more than curious to look into this a little further.. ;p

a few questions guys if you wouldnt mind helping me out an clarifying a few things? you guys deffo seem to be in the know Smile

firstly, is it addictive? having experimented with self induced out of body experiences and had many lucid dreams i feel very much inclined to give it a go, just curious as to the addictive properties? i mean, dnt get me wrong but the thought of shaking hands with god seems somewhat overwhelming Smile

Secondly, DMT/Spice, wots the difference and is there a recommended route or prefered substance to try for a first time user? from wot i gather, taking certain quantities will induce more stronger results but the terminology used is sometimes a lil confusing?

Like i said previously, i am a very spiritual being and absolutely love the idea of this, almost like it is something i must at least give a go to broaden my perspective so any advice/information would be hugelyy appreciated!! Smile

thanks very much in advance guys, u all seem like a cool bunch and i appreciate any info u can provide Smile

Thanks again

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PrimateSphinx
#2 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:36:51 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

welcome o skyrocketeer,
To answer your question about DMT being addictive I would definitely say that it isn't, at least I am yet to find any research done that shows that DMT has any addictive properties and from my own experience of about 30-40 or so trips I am yet to become an addict. It definitely depends on who you are as a person though but it seems like it would be more of a conscious choice to overuse DMT than an addiction. But as you said "shaking hands with god" is pretty overwhelming so I would be more worried about coming out on the other side with your reality completely shattered as well as your worldview. I don't mean to scare you off of it but it is incredibly powerful stuff and should not be taken lightly and must be respected, but by what you've said it seems that you already knew that. To give you an example of the intensity I once smoked what appeared to be a small dose next to a mountain lake under the stars. The next thing I knew I was in space flying faster than the speed of light to where my body was sitting. When I made contact with my body I was ripped apart at the subatomic level (not painfully but still ridiculous) and thrown out into what used to be my environment with giant star beings ripping me apart and tossing me around pointing out all my faults with incredibly stern love. That is not to say I didn't have a great time but it was the most intense experience of my life. So you see what I mean when I say one should not tread lightly. I know a lot of people on the nexus smoke dmt quite a lot and that's fine but for me I just hope not to be destroyed by the stuff (even though I have had periods of high use which didn't turn out to my liking). But that's just my experience. If you are going to try it it is always good advice to start very small(10mg?) and work your way up with the dose, and be sure to have someone you trust help you with it. Oh and Spice and Dmt are the same thing. I really don't know why it's called that in fact the first time I heard that term was this website so your guess is as good as mine. But anyway I digress. If you choose to try DMT be safe and travel far.
welcome and enjoy
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

oden
#3 Posted : 11/8/2011 12:37:51 AM

odin the one

welcome my friend.. all you need to know is here to learn... research resarch resarch...if you have any questions the hearts are big here and will help any way they can... but as said before do not take lightly....wish you the best.... do your homework....and again welcome hope you find what your looking for

Tfin
#4 Posted : 11/8/2011 5:14:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

isa wrote:
Welcome skyrocketer

Oh BTW its called spice because one makes it from Mimosa Hostilis (teneflora) aka Jurema 'Spice' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimosa_tenuiflora)

isa

And here I thought it had some reference to the movie "Dune". Laughing

Thanks for clearing that up.