We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HEY. My intro essay.. Options

mnirm
#1 Posted : 11/6/2011 11:35:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. Thought it was time to write my introductory essay. I little background of myself. As a young adolescent my interest in the hidden higher meaning of life took shape through and interest in space and astronomy. This searching for truth turned into an exploration of spiritual teachings and practices. I took interest in astral travel and the possibilities of developing higher abilities and powers. Though immature and undisciplined, I began practices with astral travel and, with some trying, I was able to enter the vibrational phase which occurs pre-separation of your astral body from the physical. It kind of scared me and as I said I was too immature to continue these studies.

Fast forward towards the end of high school I was experiencing some depression caused by a turning away from the longings of my consciousness to experience a higher reality. So I began to practice astral projection again; this time with results! It blew me away! I had verified for a fact that we exist outside our bodies, that there were other dimensions to the universe and we were something other than our physical bodies!

I began studying the esoteric aspects of the many religions and spiritual traditions of the world, synthesized through what is referred to now by it practitioners as “Gnosis” Which means knowledge through experience. I now practice mediation and astral travel and am trying to become a more conscious person every day.

The longing for spiritual, mind expanding experiences is what sparked my interest in entheogens. I was and still am a little weary of their use because I see in myself an egotistical drive to just have a cool experience. I believe that entheogen use must be done for the purposes of conscious spiritual development and as a tool to see into ones own psyche to better enable the user to change for the better.

I began reading about Spice and was greatly intrigued though apprehensive to try due to previous experiences with salvia that were quite unpleasant. I learned from users of DMT that the experience was far more euphoric and enjoyable than the typical salvia experience.

I also learned about ayahuasca and attempted to make a brew twice but the effects were minimal do to, what I believe, weak vine.

How I came across extracted spice: This is very interesting example of how the universe gives you what you need. A couple weeks ago I connected with an old acquaintance through my cousin. It turns out that this person who I had not seen in a few years had also began exploring entheogens and had a good amount of extracted Spice on hand! He gladly gave me some and I was eager to try it out. I am not a weed smoker and had no pipe/bong available to me so I made a freebase device with a glass gar with a straw through the lid. I comfortably seated myself in the back yard of my house overlooking the ocean from afar and proceed to heat the bottom of the glass and inhaled through the straw. With little anxiety I inhaled a small hit and started to feel effects. Wow! An intense euphoria throughout my body coupled with mild psychedelic effects. I could see all the blades of grass form my lawn vibrating with energy. I could feel the conscious rays of light beaming down on me from the afternoon sun. Beautiful very light experience.

The next day I decide to try more in a light vaporizer I had made. I latter learned that this was/is a very inefficient wasteful method. I sat in my room taking small tokes for what seemed to be a half an hour. I was meditating on some egotistical situations that I was in and gained a lot of comprehension. I could start to see my own ego as something separate from the consciousness and how foolish we are to believe that is our true identity and what suffering it causes us to be hypnotized by it..

I ran out of spice but my friend gave me some more. I now have some caapi copy which I plan to take subligually before my next attempt. I will also be using “the machine” and this time I plan on breaking through!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 11/8/2011 4:26:52 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Sounds like a lovely first experience Smile

Glad you got some insight out of it..thats one reason why i'm so obsessed with low doses.. Its like taking a few baby steps into a new side of your head where all these insights and different perspectives reside. Extremely recalibrating on many levels..Plus it helps reconnect me with all my dmt/psychedelic memories, which is insightful and tear jerking in itself

your friend sounds like a good person- but extracting yourself is fun, easy, and really rewarding. completely worth it x10000

You say your ayahuasca experience was weak..how did you go about brewing it? what amounts of vine and admixture, if any, did you use?

also, i'm not sure if you know or not, but caapi copy from FV (which is a sketchy site) is a complete rip off compared to the amount of harmalas you can get by extracting some rue or caapi yourself. although some prefer to just buy them for some reason

cheerio Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

mnirm
#3 Posted : 11/8/2011 7:33:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey universecannon! Yea with the ayahuasca I did it twice. The first time was about 56g of vine and 25 grams of Hawaiian p viridis leaf. I felt some mild psychedelic effects; noises were louder, Music was enhanced. I though the vine was bunk so I bought some red Mckenna vine. It was very thin though. Thinner than a pencil. I used the herbal peculator with this batch took about the same dose because I didn't want to overdo it if it was in fact potent vine. I took that with some mimosa bark. I took a few grams at first and didn't really feel anything so I kept drinking more, Maybe 10 grams more. I was meditating and listening to singing bowls CD and I started to feel a very pure euphoria throughout my body. That lasted a short while and that is as far as that trip went. I put on some classical music and was awestricken by the genius of Schubert and Beethoven as I went to bed. So I think both vines were weak unless I totally blew the boiling process.

My friend is a good guy! And Yes I totally agree with you on the self extraction. I am currently in the middle of extracting some jimjam spice from 100g of bark with the q21q21 tek. Its basifying as we speak! I also have a difficult problem with my mescaline extraction. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=26800 And I have some spores I plan on inoculating soon. Smile

Yea I plan on making my own extractions of caapi I just wanted to try some changa very soon.

How did you first get into the use of spice?

nen888
#4 Posted : 11/8/2011 8:58:09 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hello & welcome mnirm Smile ,
does sound like a lovely first experience..i recommend nature or quiet darkness..
look forward to your forthcoming 'gnosis'...