We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello everyone Options

Rainbowpalace
#1 Posted : 11/8/2011 2:05:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have read several threads here and found them extremely helpful and i was very impressed by the difference in over-all atmosphere of the forums compared to other sites and after reading the forum policy i can see why. I have yet to experience many of the chemicals i have researched but SWIM is now in a situation where that may be possible. SWIM is also glad that he finally figured out what "SWIM" means. I have a few questions in mind and will be posting them shortly. I hope to hear what the community has to say.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/8/2011 3:06:31 AM

Hey welcome to the DMT-Nexus!
SWIM is optional and not really recommended. Usually only new members use it until they feel comfortable.
I am glad you have found the nexus to be helpful! You should definitely perform an extraction, it's an incredibly rewarding learning experience.
Don't hesitate to ask us questions if anything comes up that you don't understand. If you haven't checked out the wiki, a lot of great info is there, too.

Peace and Hyperspace