We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The waves collapse tonight Options

โ—‹
#1 Posted : 11/7/2011 11:57:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Right now i have on the stove:

-140g white caapi shredded/pot A
-10.8g mhrb shredded/pot B

I plan on cooking both 3x3 at a light boil with a tablespoon of white distilled vinegar per pot. Keeping water above the plant material throughout the cook then reducing each 3 hour cook down once its heading towards the tail end of the 3 hours. Ill collect in 2 jars, one for mhrb and one for caapi. Fresh water will be added for each 3 hour cook. After the 9 hours is up i will transfer jars to the refrigerator and let sit for several hours until a good portion of the sediment falls to the bottom. I'll then put both back on the stove and reduce each pot to 100ml or so because once divided among me and my love it'll be around 50ml+/-. How do these amounts and method sound?

I just wanted to post this so anyone looking for references could potentially be helped in some way, shape, or form. I will keep updates throughout. This is actually my first time working with aya. I've worked alot the previous years with pharma, and my last experience which was last year. That experience changed my life completely.....actually here's the report: WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!??!

This will be my girls first time doing any sort of oral dmt. Shes slightly experienced with LSD, mushrooms, cannabis, and changa. Although i've stressed to her that THIS is nothing like it.............at all. Once she gets off work tonight we'll dose. Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:05:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

if you guys are splitting that dose it should be a good solid experience..70g of caapi and 5.4g of mimosa would definatily be appraoching breakthrough for me..everyone seems to need different doses though..but with that dose you guys should not have to worry about it being a weak brew.
Long live the unwoke.

โ—‹
#3 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:07:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Well..i added some additional water throughout the first 3 hours of cooking..turned the heat up a little bit on both pots A and B to then reduce down to then be poured off throw a canning funnel & a pre-wet paper towel (which worked real well to catch the plant matter while allowing the liquid to pass right through into the jar!) into the respective jars: one for the mhrb, and one for the caapi.

Just put fresh water to cover the caapi and mhrb in pots A & B and added a tablespoon of white distilled vinegar to each pot, and am now on my second 3-hour cook.

โ—‹
#4 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:14:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Fractal,

Thats what i figured. I tried to err on the side of excess. I had an extremely...reality shattering experience with pharma last year that made me not touch oral dmt up until now. First time with aya. Actually just registered over at the aya forums (which i've been meaning to do for about a year now lol)

But anyways...i figured i'd get surefire maoi activity with 70g per person. And 5g of the mhrb should do the trick. My girl is really nervous though. Trying to do a dieta of sorts to help prime onesself.

I figured with the 3x3 (following minxs recomendations) cooks and the distilled white vinegar it'll have a good chance of working.

โ—‹
#5 Posted : 11/7/2011 6:01:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Completed the second cook..its been a little over 6 hours now. Added water throughout the cook, and towards the end turned up the heat to reduce both pots down. Then poured them off into the respective jars. Poured fresh water into both pots and set the burner back to light boil. Added a dash of vinegar to both pots too.

Will keep updated and most definitely follow up with an experience report tonight. Reports from both of us. Smile

purple_dye
#6 Posted : 11/8/2011 12:49:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would recommend letting each brew decant for more than a few hours.

It takes about 3x decant sessions with 3+ days in between each session before no more sentiment falls out of solution in SWIMs experience.

SWIM has dosed with both fully/partially/non-decanted brew and can say with certainty that the nausea was significantly lessened in that solutions decanted in the above 9+ day described circumstances. EVEN compared to those that have sat for 2-3 days and decanted once.

Kind Regards M8
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing