We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to DMT Options

cookie dude
#1 Posted : 11/2/2011 12:45:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all I've been a lurker for quit a while and thought it was about time I started posting here.

Writing is really not one of my strong points so please excuse my poor style of written communication.Embarrased

Im a 33 year old living in the UK. I had never really considered using any drugs other than alcoholRolling eyes until I was 25.
Through various sycronicitys(spelling?) and what I can only describe as a guardian angle type of force I found myself pushed into the world of conspiracy theories and soon after decided to try Cannabis.

Due to my constant attention focusing on the negative consipacy theories and regular cannabis use, I found myself on a depresion lead breakdown.Crying or very sad
It was when I was at my lowest I felt as if I needed to try Salvia.

Having never tried any psychedelics, My first time with SD came as a bit of a shock. I broke through on first attempt and was met by two entities who kept reassuring me that every thing will be ok. The experience had a great impact on me and I was able to let go of a lot of my worries, though I never felt the need to try it again.

Roll on to 12 months ago I became curios about magic mushroom and started my own grow.
A little bit apprehensive about what would happen I took my first trip and was filled with bliss. I had never felt so good in my entire life. The following trips I took lead to a more meditative style, on my own with just music lying down.
I became fascinated how I could feel my body melt away but my soul was able to partake in the psychedelic wonder land.

This curiosity lead me to DMT.
I only had my first journey about a month ago and was totally blown away by how beautiful the experience was.
two weeks ago I was tripping on shrooms and at the peak decided to try some dmt. The results where amazing, during one of the journeys I was shocked out of hyperspace my a loud WOOOOOing noise. I though "what the hell is that" only to find it was me. I was screaming from the top of my lungs Woooo and then I burst into belly bursting laughing, laughing like I had never done before, as if I had been blasted by gods giant love cannon.

Sorry about the rambling, like I said at the start I'm no writer, but the information I've gained from the nexus is great and with out the members posting there is no nexus so figured I should start posting.Smile

Thanks CD

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 11/2/2011 12:59:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard! Its nice to see more Brits getting involved in the mystery Pleased I always take those conspiracy theories with a pinch of salt, and can certainly see why they were having a negative impact on your mental health - I often feel that they are the work of a paranoid mind, which can be quite an infectious thing.

Well done for taking this route though, I am sure you will find it is a very rewarding one. DMT blows my mind every time!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

cookie dude
#3 Posted : 11/2/2011 1:09:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Welcome aboard! Its nice to see more Brits getting involved in the mystery Pleased I always take those conspiracy theories with a pinch of salt, and can certainly see why they were having a negative impact on your mental health - I often feel that they are the work of a paranoid mind, which can be quite an infectious thing.

Well done for taking this route though, I am sure you will find it is a very rewarding one. DMT blows my mind every time!

Couldn't agree more about the conspiracy theories. Even though I do still believe a lot of them, putting energy into something that makes you feel bad is a waste, and lets face it once you've been blasted into hyperspace they all becomes pretty insignificant Laughing

oden
#4 Posted : 11/8/2011 12:44:39 AM

odin the one

welcome.... hope you find everything you need to change anything you want in your life...and make this world a better place... good luck

Pandora
#5 Posted : 11/8/2011 12:49:30 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi cookie dude,

I very much enjoyed reading your introduction. Thank you very much. Welcome to the Nexus.

If you have not done so already, please do check the links up top like Health & Safety as well as the wiki. Lots of good information waiting for you there.

Please do not hesitate to post trip reports, thoughts, questions, etc.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU