We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Experience report from this past weekend--never the same again Options

purple_dye
#21 Posted : 11/7/2011 3:09:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

quantagy wrote:

โ€ฆ.and the carrier wave is gone, and the visions are gone, and I am outside of all perception. Everything simply is, and I am too. Floating, I am infinity. I am the entirety of existence, of matter, of energy, of time. I am every concept brought back to its fundamental beginning, which is its final end point, and nowhere does such a division exist. This is a quiet that is beyond comprehension or explanation.

This sounds like pure bliss! Enlightenment.. Nirvana.. I think so.

What made you jump from 5g all the way to 13g? Unlike you I'm playing it save and slowly working my way up. I've started with a dose of 3g and am currently working my way up. I guess you could say I'm looking for the sweet spot. Even so I think there is a lot to be said for you to just jump right in like that. You have bigger cajones than me my friend. I will dose like this at some point in my life no doubt but I'd like to get a little bit more acquainted first.

As others have said this was a beautiful read.

I highly recommend (for selfish reasons) that you post more reports Smile

Kind regards m8
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

quantagy
#22 Posted : 11/7/2011 6:12:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"What made you jump from 5g all the way to 13g?"

Something told me during the planning phase that it was high time to have the rug pulled out from under me.
"We're all in this together, by ourselves." --Lily Tomlin

zubidlo
#23 Posted : 11/7/2011 6:28:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report!
Life changing experience indeed!
I admire your courage though, such heavy pharma on your own with no sitter around.
I'm collecting a courage for ayahuasca with chaliponga admixture and I'm still not ready.Maybe I never will be.Laughing
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

joedirt
#24 Posted : 11/8/2011 12:11:00 AM

Not I

Samadhi,

This is what I call this state. I've only tasted it twice now. Once with mushrooms and once with aya/changa. Both times facilitated with kriya pranayama.

Mine last one was the most intense. I felt my mind move to the edge of infinity and then beyond. I simultaneously witnessed the dance of galaxies on the other side of the universe and every atom vibrating in my body...and then <snap>.. Formless clear white light. The Godhead. Pretty much exactly what you describe.

This is one of the only places on the internet where you will meet others that really understand what you are describing. Though I believe only a handful of people on the nexus have truly achieved this experience...it is still the largest number of people that I know of.

Welcome home brother.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

PREV12