We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Telepathic contact Options

Guardian
#1 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:29:57 AM

alien ambassador

From a very young age, i was very sensitive to the feelings of others.
Often i receive sudden bursts of insight- words, phrases, and thoughts pop into my mind while in the presence of others.
These thoughts are very specific, random, and often very obscure; they are never the way i would articulate a thought.
When vocalized, i get the response of ' you just completed my sentence!' or, better yet, 'strange, i was just thinking of that'
it happens all the time.

can any nexians relate or share experience with esp-type phenomena?

The more you try to know, the more mysterious life gets..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 11/7/2011 5:16:07 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Hi Guardian, welcome to the nexus

I think many here have experienced exactly what your talking about, but to different degrees

this happens to me daily as well..a lot of times, i will wonder why i am thinking such a random and irrelevant thought that seems to just float in..until i later realize it is reflecting something i hadn't known yet, or something that was about to happen..One eery example of dozens i usually keep to myself:

One random day in january i found myself thinking about earthquakes, and vividly day dreaming about experiencing one and the possible destruction it would cause. There are never any earthquakes in my area and i've never even felt one- nor do i have any special interest in them. I never really think about them.. after long daydreaming, i thought "what the hell am i thinking about this for", and laughed at my trivial mind meanderings and how i was wasting time..

The next day in class, my teacher (whos name was jesus btw) was rambling about his old days in the army..At one point he made some disgusting remarks about the japenese, and was basically talking about how we dropped the bomb on them..but in a very disrespectful and joking manner. I then had a sort of intense image of millions of mangled bodies in water exploding through the door and annihilating this arrogant prick..then i thought wait what- there wasn't any water involved in the nagasaki and hiroshima bombings?..i went about my day. A few hours later, as i'm walking down a hallway, i catch the news that an earthquake had hit just off the coast of japan, and triggered a tsunami causing the death of thousands. Just one weird example

after recording and studying dreams for years, i've also noticed a correlation between them and future events in my life and others..among other things. I think these things happens to countless people who don't notice it, but once you start noticing it, it seems to happen more and more. Or maybe you just notice it more..or both..who really knows with this stuff? I try to avoid coming to any conclusions..but its fun to entertain the idea that it may be like a muscle that, once you exercise it enough, you will know without a doubt that your intuition in the given situation is spot on. Shamans seem to do just that

It happened to me before psychedelics, but they definitely supercharge whatever it is that is going on here

peace

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Dream2Awaken
#3 Posted : 11/7/2011 6:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Guardian I relate completely, and you'll find a decent amount of the Nexus would probably relate

universecannon I agree with just about every word in your post. I believe the feeling of deja vu comes when you're experiencing something that you've seen in your dreams. Except you recognize or remember it so you get the "this has happened before" feeling, and technically it has. In your dreams, with only slight differences that occur when you realize it's happening, and alter your actions.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 11/7/2011 6:31:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am so glad i have never experienced that.
that sounds terrible.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 11/7/2011 7:24:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is also possible for me to briefly look into a persons life...short bursts of memories.
Another phenomenon is people syncing up to the point were they can trigger certain events in your life.