We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
I think Mr. Rue just showed me hell. Options

Global
#41 Posted : 8/23/2011 10:49:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

jdubs wrote:
Lol I drink the sediment always. Shake, rattle and roll Very happy

I'd imagine drinking the sediment should make you unnecessarily more sick than you'd need to be.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jdubs
#42 Posted : 8/23/2011 11:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm maybe youre right. The one time I didnt shake, it did feel like a cleaner high. However Ive not puked, yet... I think if you do it with all the doses you dont get enough in one dose to make you puke. Its been out of economy more than anything. Theres always more sediment with powdered caapi, which I really dislike working with tbh...however the last stuff was powdered, and very weak, so I thought I would drink the sediment. Nexct time whole all the way - and the sediment will hopefully be minimal. I do think with good caapi, it is probably best for microdosing with the sludge.
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

purple_dye
#43 Posted : 10/27/2011 2:42:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's amazing how such a small amount can make such a big difference. SWIM is glad he read this thread because from here on out he is going to decant the rue tea before ingestion.

Kind regards.
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

purple_dye
#44 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:31:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
did you brew the rue and then drink it that day or the next day? I find that will make you sicker which will add to discomfort and can make your trip more negative durring the peak. I brew rue and filter it, and then leave it int he fridge for like 5 days and then decant it so that there is not seed sediments floating around. I just brew up like 40g at a time that way becasue it will last months in the fridge if not longer.

This is exactly what I do.... 40g at a time too. Makes 10x 4g rue doses. strange.
PS

This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing

PREV123