We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Synaptolepis kirkii: A Chronicle of Daily Use Options

CosmicLion
#1 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:45:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all... I am thinking of doing a writeup about Synaptolepis Kirkii and thought I would make a separate thread dedicated to my dream journal.

I am going to be taking .7g kirkii (1/4 tsp) nightly. Prepared into a tea + drinking the solids.

Most people take 300mg as recommended by those who know. I have taken this dose a few times and it works for me but not as well as 700mg (.7g)

I may take 1-2 days a week off. Interestingly, after doing several test runs, I've noticed that sometimes after doing kirkii for several days, the first night WITHOUT kirkii gives even more amazing dreams!

I will make a reply to this post and try to fill in some bits and pieces of what I remember from my previous kirkii experiences over the last few days. For now, on the next post, is my first actual dream journal entry but I plan to make an entry every morning. I will post any that seem coherent.

I am a daily cannabis vaporizer and still consume alcohol 1-2 nights a week. I have noticed that drinking moderately doesn't create a negative reaction but the kirkii's voice inside of me tells me not to take it if I am completely wasted.

Anyway... hopefully I'll keep this updated with new dreams. Enjoy! Smile

Laughing
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CosmicLion
#2 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:47:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Night of 11-1
-Drank .7g kirkii tea and ate solids

Night of 11-2
-Drank .7g kirkii tea and ate solids

Night of 11-3
-Drank 1.5g kirkii tea and ate solids

Night of 11-4
-A few drinks & chugged .7g kirkii

Night of 11-5
-No Kirkii tonight, just a few strong drinks.

I should start this by saying I haven’t seen any alien-type movies in a long time, nor do I have any particular fascination with them. I'm more of a Matrix guy, lol.... I did see Skyline when it first came out on video, a long time ago. Oh yea, and I'm not a Krystal Cole fan, not one bit!

I was fleeing from a massive airport complex which was being taken over by terrorist alien life forms. I never saw any aliens but in the dream I knew that they were a mix between Predator, Alien and the aliens from Skyline. The airport was immensely gigantic in size and was jam packed with people fleeing. These scenes shift from this airport to woods, to old massive cabin mansions, all clips of scenes of this same storyline. Each place had a purpose, to collect food or an item or a person we needed for our journey against surviving from these aliens.

I remember being in this giant endless complex... one region was like cruise ship, another was a massive opera stage w/ seating, another was a college university. I've been in this multi-complex in dreams before, in retrospect, its a variation of the same multi-complex I’ve been fleeing from things in other dreams. I remember feeling like i was in high school here, and this whole complex is part of my high school. This is the same feeling I've had in regards to this complex before in those other dreams. When here, the outside threats still exist, which in this case was the invading aliens, but they seem unimportant when faced with the task of maneuvering through this endless building trying not to interrupt all the activities people are doing in each part of the complex. The scene shifts...

Next I being stuck in a giant bathroom filled with people, all guys from what i remember. Everyone was hiding from the aliens and I had been knocked unconscious on the floor. I was fading in and out... blacking out then being conscious. As I fade in I realize all these guys in the bathroom are brawling violently and now, noticing im awake, several of them turn their attention to me. In previous dreams I've always had varying success moving things with my mind, or by projecting invisible energy out of my hands. I can RARELY get SOME action, like an item knocking over as i try my hardest to push energy towards it. This time I instinctively went HarryPotter-status and began yelling some crazy word in some weird language (not Latin) as I forced energy out of my hand towards my assailant. I knew not the language and even in my dream I knew the word was being GIVEN to me and not something I knew inside of myself... but I knew, distinctly, that the word meant SLEEP. I said the word, cast my hand and the first guy fell to the ground. I move to the side, do it to two more people, they fall... but the first guy is getting up again fast and coming toward me! I cast the spell and he falls to his knees but starts to get up, I cast it again and he falls to his stomach but starts to get up. I then SOMEHOW knew the word for Death in this strange new language. I shouted the Death spell as I moved as much energy as I could out of my hand into this guy. I did it 3 times before he fell to the ground. The scene fades....

I saw Krystal Cole and I immediately but vaguely remembered the previous scene i was just in before this one. I was drugged at a public club/rave when i was with my friends. I vaguely remembered Krystal being there but what I remembered was that i lost it and blacked out in public at the party, didn't remember any details. I apologized to Krystal and told her my last memory of the evening "I'm so sorry about last night, I started trippin out and all I remember is every person in the room turning into the same person with the same face & clothes then I blacked out and now randomly im here talking to you" and she replied "Yea that happens to me all the time when Im dreaming too" I immediately realized I was dreaming the night before, and dreaming now, i was overtaken by that intricate balance of anxiety and giddiness. She said "Don't worry, I'm here to guide you, just call me if you need me" then she gave me a hug, said she loves me, I told her the same. The context was completely platonic. I immediately started flying and floating upward out of control and tried to call out for her to help but my voice was extremely faint and i could not yell loud enough. She finally heard me, looked up, then I crashed to the ground and the scene shifted...

I flash back to the airport complex... I remember protecting a very young girl (5-6 years old) from the chaos outside of the complex as we were escaping. I am rummaging through my backpack as we run, I knew I had a pistol in there but now its gone... We ran into a small group of people, the girls father was there and he took her. A massive safe looking human space ship was right in front of us and an entrance was on the ground as a small round hole, about the size of the top of a 55gallon drum. The hole had a perfectly fit beautiful orange pumpkin in it acting as the doorway, the pumpkin would rotate out of the way, then rotate back to close the hole. A ferocious alien was on its way to tear us to shreds as I fled with a couple of older woman, the man with his daughter, and a few others. One by one we rotated the big pumpkin out of the way to get in. The pumpkin rotated back automatically and closed the door after each person went through! The alien was approaching fast and it was becoming evident that not all of us would make it through this un-nerving pumpkin entryway. It was my turn, I turn back and see the Father is actually now holding a baby! Not a little girl! So I tell him to give me the baby and I would protect her. I take the baby and enter through the pumpkin doorway.

Once inside the ship the baby I was holding has shrunk and became the size of a USB flash drive! I carefully carry her as i shimmy up this crawl-shaft leading upward into the ship. At the top of the crawl shaft is a TINY room connecting to another tiny room, like a small submarine. I go into the next room which is covered in blankets and padding, I toss the baby into a soft spot on the corner. I crawl into the next room and find a bunch of giant swords. I grabbed the best sword I could find, a nice futuristic looking Katana, and crawled back to the room where I left the mini-Baby. Once I got in the room I went to the corner where the baby was except the baby had turned into a TINY spider! And I watched the spider just die and then its legs fell off. I KNEW for a fact the baby had turned into the spider... and now the spider had died. I felt slight sorrow but was immediately afraid of the vicious alien which had made its way through the pumpkin door and was inside the ship. I sat in the corner of this small padded room, alone with my sword, awaiting my final moment. I hear the monster approach and as it jumps into the room I swing my sword at it... but WAIT! It's not the alien, its my friend Gineva from school! I immediately abort my sword swing then the scene shifts and I wake up....

sigmundfreuid
#3 Posted : 11/7/2011 12:12:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, Cosmiclion. I have a bunch of Synaptolepis kirkii ,yet i never really had the chance to use it for long periods of time.
I tried it only 3 days in a row and i could not sleep during those 3 days.Also i was dosing only 300 mg at a time and in a capsule

At about what time do you take it ? And do you take it on empty stomach or something like that?
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

CosmicLion
#4 Posted : 11/7/2011 12:37:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
Nice report, Cosmiclion. At about what time do you take it ? And do you take it on empty stomach or something like that?

Great questions...

I make an effort to eat my last meal 3-4 hours before the kirkii.

I usually drink it about an hour before bed. I noticed it does help me go to sleep but if I fight it for much more then an hour it can actually stimulate me, especially in higher doses.

In higher doses there is a mild ataxia. If drink my higher dose tea then nod off for an hour or two, then try and get up and go to the potty I will often be faced with nice visualizations and strong ataxia. Although I often get this anyway when i wake up in the middle of the night, just not this strong Smile

Additionally, after nodding off for an hour or two, if I awake i find it is much harder to go back to sleep as the stimulant effect has kicked in.

To solve these problems I like to drink my kirkii then hang out for about 30 minutes before going to lay in bed for sleep.

Ice House
#5 Posted : 11/7/2011 1:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

besides the nite time dreams, how can I benefit from this?
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

CosmicLion
#6 Posted : 11/7/2011 1:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:

I'll be talking more about this in the writeup this week... Here is the basic rundown.

The quality of sleep you get is amazing with kirkii. When I use it at night the next day I feel GREAT! I wake up alert, active and ready to go within 60 seconds. Throughout the day I have more energy & more motivation. The veil of mediocrity gets lifted and it is easier to remain passionate about the things that interest me. I also notice I smoke less weed and crave caffeine less; I don't actually use it that often but I crave it a lot.

Kirkii is a "potent neurotrophic" meaning it stimulates the growth of nerve cells. This is typically associated with the great feeling the next day, it is actually a medicine, healing you! Not just a drug giving you an effect...

In fact, user reports show that after using it daily for a few months then stopping that nerves are so repaired that increases in dreams and quality of sleep is changed for long-lasting periods of time!

jamie
#7 Posted : 11/7/2011 1:54:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sound alot like mugwort to me..mugwort has the same effects when I use it for dreaming..hard to fall back asleap once I wake up in the night is a big one..I used to pick bags of it and drink it alot for a while..

I have some kirkii here, but never got around to testing it.
Long live the unwoke.

CosmicLion
#8 Posted : 11/7/2011 1:56:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
sound alot like mugwort to me.. I have some kirkii here, but never got around to testing it.

For me, kirkii really stands out as a medicine since it DOES actually heal... Also no herbs I've taken before leave me feeling SO inspired and energized the next morning! It has really been beneficial to my life...

Ice House
#9 Posted : 11/7/2011 2:14:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

CosmicLion wrote:
Ice House wrote:

Kirkii is a "potent neurotrophic" meaning it stimulates the growth of nerve cells. This is typically associated with the great feeling the next day, it is actually a medicine, healing you! Not just a drug giving you an effect...

In fact, user reports show that after using it daily for a few months then stopping that nerves are so repaired that increases in dreams and quality of sleep is changed for long-lasting periods of time!

this is what I'm looking for.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

PsilocybeChild
#10 Posted : 11/7/2011 2:48:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've taken it at like 400mg doses as well before bed. But I think I need to up the dose as I haven't been effected by that dosage. so I'm gonna start trying higher doses like you suggested.

But does anyone know if it's better to consume kirkii in the morning rather than before bedtime, as you would the other dream herbs? Really curious about that.
―λlτΡrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

CosmicLion
#11 Posted : 11/7/2011 3:14:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:

But does anyone know if it's better to consume kirkii in the morning rather than before bedtime, as you would the other dream herbs? Really curious about that.

It is sedating at first and can cause a lack of focus as you fade into sleep but maybe a 300-700mg morning dose might be worth experimenting with. I am down for trying it one day. Perhaps I will wait until the next night I don't take it at night, instead, I'll take it the following morning.

I'd be interested to see if the stimulation effect eventually kicks in and takes over...

jamie
#12 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

is it okay to take with or close to the time that harmalas are taken?
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/7/2011 4:27:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I should also note here, that I have been interested in this root for a while..but forgot about it after reading many conflicting reports...some scientific studies have found that some actives in the root act as irritants and promote tumor growth..so anyone experimenting should keep that in mind..there is still alot that is unknown abotu it..I cant find anything about the concentrations of these chemicals though that produced these effects in the studies compared to the ammounts actaully consumed in doses we are talking about here. There seems to be alot of talk about benificial effects, though the idea of ingesting something that might promote tumors again makes me weary..who knows, I will try it at least once.
Long live the unwoke.

CosmicLion
#14 Posted : 11/7/2011 5:02:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
some scientific studies have found that some actives in the root act as irritants and promote tumor growth..so anyone experimenting should keep that in mind...

Indeed, I am going to be covering this in the full writeup...

Conflicting as there are medical studies showing its effectiveness against leukemia and its ability to inhibit growth of cervical cancer cells by 68%

I have copies of the full versions of the relevant medical studies. I am going to digest them this week and try to reach some conclusions on this whole concentration & skin tumor issue.

CosmicLion
#15 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:33:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are a few experiences I had before the big one above:

This one is interesting:

I remember being at this wide river. I had swam across the safe riverbed to the rock wall on the other side. I could stand in the water, it came up to my shins. I was with my family and my dog. All of the sudden the water began to rise. I made my way to the other side but with every step I took the water rose a foot and began rushing ferociously. My dog couldn't fight the current and started being rushed away by the river. I jumped backward and grabbed my dog and held her close to my chest as we both rushed backwards towards a waterfall. As we flew backwards off the waterfall we fell together then instead of falling I began being pulled through the air. I looked back and saw a massive skyscraper sized egg-shaped space ship that broke open and blew up, expanding outward. In the inside was a blinding gold light and hundreds of small gold orbs came out of the middle and begin circles the main ship at high speed. My dog and I were pulled backwards into the light and I instantly entered a DMT rush and just as the peak of the DMT experience was about to hit I woke up.

This one is funny:

I remember the FIRST night I took .7 grams. I was being chased and backed into a corner by some kind of enemy. In real life, in bed with my girlfriend, I start yelling "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!" real loud, saying the words "FUCK YOU" in a really fast-paced manner with an Irish accent. As it was happening I felt like I was in the dream but as soon as my girlfriend woke me up I started laughing out loud SO hard because I suddenly remembered laying in my bed screaming "FUCK YOU" and it was so silly I just had to LOL.

These few are psychoactive:

In this dream I remember eating a hit of LSD. I didn't instantly feel it so I ate another hit. Then another hit. Then a 4th hit. All of the sudden I was trippin on acid SO hard that it woke me up. Have only tripped that hard in a dream a couple times before.

Another dream had me in a grocery store with a bunch of big thick psilocybe mexicanas in a crate in the vege section of a grocery store. I was stoked! I looked around to make sure it wasn't a trap then grabbed as many as I could.

One random scene I remember is fighting/wrestling with some kind of agent who once he had me pinned Injected me behind the ear into the neck with a drug that was similiar to passing out & DMT launchoff. I remember "whiting out" before full DMT fractals overtook my vision.

These two are social:

I remember being in a cafe and shootin the breeze with this short small cool mellow lookin dude wearin a leather jacket. At the end of our conversation he telepathically "enlightened" me to the fact that he was really the rich guy from the Electric Jesus article I read a week prior. Funny, considering the same guy is described a big tall jewish man built like a jock. Maybe he was in disguise!

In another dream I was at the home of this attractive female teacher I have. I was there to babysit her kids, of which she has two. I know she owns several nice houses in real life but in my dream she was living in a shabby super-gheto breaking-down old apartment.

Shocked

CosmicLion
#16 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:37:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[continued from above]

11-9
1/4 tsp Kirkii (700mg)

I remember a magical katana entering my dream. It's this same katana I've seen before. It was in that big alien invasion kirkii dream previously posted.
I've seen this katana before... last time I took Calea for a few days. I went to bed and asked the spirit of Cale to teach me how to fight in a dream. I enter the dreamstate and I see another version of myself. He is holding this same katana! He slices me and the sword goes THROUGH my body (not eassily) and I feel every inch of it passing through my insides. It goes RIGHT through me and I am left unharmed. I hear the Calea tell me "See, if you will it, NOTHING can hurt you here" then suddenly my other self ran out of the room down a spiral staircase and I chased him down to the bottom before waking up.

Another scene: In real life I have picked up some weed called Chocoloupe. In 11 years of smoking the best of the best indoor pot, this weed is on par with the TOP i've ever had and its unique flavor set it apart from other eqaul-quality buds. In the dream someone was asking me about this weed Chocoloupe I have and telling me they HAD to try some.

CosmicLion
#17 Posted : 11/23/2011 3:45:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[continued from above]

11-11
1/4 Tsp (700mg)

ELEVEN ELEVEN SWEET DREAM ACTION BABY!!!!!!!!

Another alien invasion was happening, this time much more technological and destructive. I made it back to where my car was parked and got inside and struggled to get the keys into the ignition before getting it started. My windows were down and all of the sudden someone comes from behind and knocks me out with the butt of a gun. I come to in the passenger seat of my car. I now notice that there were two younger guys, one driving, and one younger woman. They were all what appeared to be hispanic or native american in background. The one guy driving was silent and stoic looking, the young woman was looking out the window in shock about the invasion. The younger guy in the back was still holding the machine gun he knocked me out with. He started talking to me but was mellow and friendly. He apologized for hitting me and told me they were a family and needed to flee. We were all wanting to go to the same place so we agreed to head there together. I asked if they smoked weed and I pulled some out of the compartment in my car and loaded it for them.

At a different place in the dream I have just returned to see my parents for the holiday. I have cargo pants on with some weed sealed in a medicine jar and a small unused pipe. The other pocket contains a huge bag of mixed herbs that in the dream were a hallucinogenic smoking blend. We go out to eat since I just got into town. My dad is outside angry and I sit at restaurant table with my mom. She tells me my dad is angry because of something related to weed. I am very paranoid and assume he found something in his car that fell out of my pocket. He comes in and tells me he is angry for finding weed with someone from work. He said he found "this" next to the belongings of someone he manages. He pulls out a huge awesome traditional Nepalese chillum and shows it to me. I don't know how to respond so I just look at it.

It looked like this:

There was a lot more to both scenarios that happened before, and after. The memories are very hard to piece together...

CosmicLion
#18 Posted : 11/23/2011 6:26:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[continued from above]

11-12

No Kirkii - Just some Organic Sake!

I have had a dream in the past where I bent over, reached underneath my dog, hugged her around her belly (Her back against my chest) and just lifted up and flew away. Every since that dream I play around with her in real life, I bend over and pick her up the same away and say "...wanna fly away with daddy!" as i pretend to fly her around the room. She makes annoyed grunting noises.

In this dream, she did, indeed, fly away with daddy. I remember flying... flying more freely then I EVER have before. For the first time in a dream I was able to fly down to the ground then fly back up into the air, with perfect control. No bouncing, no gravity, no inhibitions or limitations. I was in a beach-like scene with various small islands. The water was in hyper-time. It was like watching the tide come in, then go away, repeatedly, every few seconds. VERY surreal. My dog was running around on each island, following on the ground trying to keep up with me as I flew around. At last she reached an island where she couldn't cross the water to the next one and she became very disturbed. I flew down & scooped her up in the usual fashion and together we flew around, dipped down and skimmed the water and flew back up into the sky. It was the most amazing feeling.

There is just SO MUCH MORE that I cant remember. There was very long detailed specific storyline related to this as with most nights but all I remember upon waking are specific scenes. The memories are getting clearer and clearer though with each new night.

Surprised

CosmicLion
#19 Posted : 11/23/2011 6:46:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[continued from above]

11-12

Same night as last entry, no Kirkii, just that Organic Sake

I made this its own entry because it was so special to me... I really wish I could remember more...

In the dream I was with my current real life girlfriend except I didn't know her in the dream. I fell in love with her ALL over again. We got to meet & kiss for the first time. The kirkii led me through a series of scenarios involving her with each one teaching me an important lesson about our relationship. This 'fresh' love feel made me realize all the negative patterns I have gotten into in our relationship and how none of it matters when faced with how much we really love each other. That's how relationships are, sometimes you get so caught up fighting and nitpicking that you forget why you fell in love in the first place and before you know it you've hurt the most important person in your life. Thank you kirkii... your lessons are invaluable.

Laughing

CosmicLion
#20 Posted : 11/23/2011 7:02:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[continued from above]

11-12

Daytime: No kirkii the night before but I have been taking it consistently.

DAYDREAM:

In my living room and I have a set of clothes laid out on my couch shaped like a person, you know, pants laid out with the shirt above it. It's the middle of the afternoon and as soon as I walk into the room I immediately flash into the most vivid visual daydream I've ever had. Out of the human shape of my clothes pops out a wild carny-looking Irish magician jester with a candle lantern on a pole hanging, not too dissimilar from this:

Except on the lantern instead of that pattern in the middle where the light is it was cut out shapes. Each shape was some kind of ancient sacred symbol. Inside the lantern was a magnificently bright light source which shone light out through these symbols illuminating each with ferocity. I look over at the magician/sorcerer and he says in an Irish accent "You like me-flashy orb'box do ya?" Keep in mind I was completely awake as this is happening. It felt surreal & DMT like while I was even having very low-level DMT visuals filling the room. The magician taught me that when powerful beings of high energy are around you or come into your presence your brain automatically releases tactical dosages of DMT to the right receptors to allow you to perceive them and what they can do. There is no need to ingest plants for this to happen... it is all possible, anytime, spontaneously... if THEY desire it to be.... if you are worthy.

Talk about WOAH! Shocked

12NEXT