We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The secret to terror or ecstacy. Options

majesticnature
#1 Posted : 11/2/2011 2:40:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Light Travelers,
I am making a post in an effort to guide those in their journies. While there is much I do not understand about these DMT realms I believe I hold the key to the experience. It is State of Being. State of Being determines your experience. You must understand that what you put out in life is what you get back. This ties into the core of your existence-Your Inner Voice. Your inner voice is the one power. The power that we all have. You must understand that we live in a reality of frequencies. These frequencies are signals, sent out by you, to the universe, through your feelings and actions, everyday. These signals shape your state of being. Now the idea is YOU CHOOSE the reality you wish to experience. You take 15 minutes a day, no more, and envision and most importantly feel, the experience of life you wish to have. You build that emotion up to a peak, which shapes the neurological pathways of your brain aka your universal antenna. You then completly surrender it and be grateful for what you have now. Over time your experience of life will begin to change. This power is unlimited. You can have anything you want but I advise that you seek purity, prosperity, and love.

I'd like to point out that the reason people are having good results in their journies when they play music is the same principles. It is frequencies (sound) and state of being. It is all about your state of existence the second you pull on the smoke. I Love You All.

For people that are more interested in this you can always watch Rhonda Burnes' The Secret. This is a good starting point to this educational knowledge. This is the ONE power. ONENESS. VOICE.

All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tele
#2 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:03:18 PM
Explorer

So I feel like you basically refer to set and setting. State of mind is the obvious factor that affects our lives and trips. I've said before that I don't think stuff pops out randomly in our journeys.

Sebastian
#3 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:43:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks for bringing this up.
I totally agree with you, personally I view DMT as a strong wave of energy, a wave that can bring you anywhere, maybe just like the strong force of love does.
When you are feeling good to the core of your being, only a good trip will come from it, you will ride that loving wave and it takes you up and shows you beautiful things.
And when you are not afraid of seeing them, you will have no reason to resist and thus experience a bad trip.
But when there are traces of fear and pain, and you have feelings of resistance within you already and when the DMT wave comes, you will ride a wave that goes everywhere except where you want to go because your resistance is to strong.

Maybe it's all about change, DMT and love are all about changing, life is always changing, fear is all about fear of change and changing as little as possible.
Or in therms of energies; love is a strong energy with high amount of variations and details and fear is a low energy with very little changes and very little detail.
DMT can feel as pure love to me, so when you are not fully up for a lot of love and all DMT has to bring, the beautiful variations and details of life it has to show you, DMT will not be an easy thing to digest.

A few days ago I had a real nice experience with DMT, it was night and I was very restless, I could't sleep from rage and strong disharmonic thoughts.
I waited and waited for hours just lying there, I wasn't up for all this madness, but i could't bring myself to peace.
At some point I thought; okay lets see what DMT will do now, just a very tiny bit.
So I smoked some, I could hardly tell how little I took, it wasn't enough to get high and surely not enough to get hallucinations, but I didn't want any of that in the first place, so it was just perfect.
I stopped right after felt I would lean towards feeling a high.

Right after that I began to feel very peaceful and quiet, I felt very clear and okay, which on it self I found a bit strange, I thought; where are all my raging thoughts now? Gone this easy? But when the effects of the DMT felt like fading a bit I felt some demons coming up: I thought; sure, you can't expect all this rage to just go away just by using a substance without looking at what causes it, you have to really deal with it, As if all the rage that had to make way for the loving effects of DMT wanted to pop up again all of the sudden compressed in this form of demonic entities or figures, very lightly though, not really scary, but nevertheless there, so that was interesting to see too.
Not immediately but not long after that i fell a sleep.

It felt like a very positive and welcome experience again.

So, I feel when you want positive change in your live using DMT or just positive DMT experiences, you have to be willing to face your fears, DMT can be a strong force that will show you your demons at some point when you think you can go about in live with your fears without dealing with them, yes then DMT will be a disappointing thing.
But when you accept your self totally, the bright sides and the darker sides, DMT can pretty much be a friend that can help you explore and face the deeper aspects of your self and life.

Funny, this line just came up, i wanted to say; you should not take the power of DMT lightly. But then I thought; could you say DMT is heavy? is love heavy? NO!!
Maybe it would be more correct to say; you cannot take DMT light enough!
In he end I would't say DMT is absolute love, but it comes very close and is best seen and handled as such, with all the lightness and love you can in order to experience an as great as possible journey with it in life.

peace

By the way; you have a very beautiful avatar, do you have a link to a larger version of it?

EverGreen
#4 Posted : 11/2/2011 6:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, state and setting, that's about it in my experience. Can't just go around and popping some stuff at random. The few times I got a bad trip it was due to setting mostly and the way that setting made me feel with the people in it.

Music definately also is a positive for me, electronic music Very happy For good music to enhance euphoria try "Way Out West - We Love Machine". The title suits the album well cause when I listen to it it gives me a lovey feel. It's kind of trance music and normally I'm not into that genre but Way Out West is the exception for me - they are something special...

Embedded one of the better tracks of their new album here:

majesticnature
#5 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:38:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majesticnature attached the following image(s):
5th.jpg (95kb) downloaded 180 time(s).
78489-3641x2048.jpg (3,254kb) downloaded 178 time(s).
fantasy_art_13.jpg (247kb) downloaded 179 time(s).
mystical_glow_poster-p228245830833161784tdcp_400.jpg (41kb) downloaded 178 time(s).
other.jpg (32kb) downloaded 179 time(s).
juliedillon_wat3ba.jpg (188kb) downloaded 181 time(s).

majesticnature
#6 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:51:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am into fantasy art myself. If you have anything to share feel free. The avatar is really cool isnt it? Thats why I chose it.

Tele-Yes this is similar to the idea of set and setting but it is more then that. It is your everything. You can change your everything with your power of inner vision. I dont mean to get to complex here but we all live in an energy field. The interesting part is that the energy field aka everything around you IS you. So by changing yourself you change your energy field (everything around you at all times). All things are one. You are one with your surroundings, we just dont see it that way. We see an out there and a me.

The concept being that even tho you leave your body you are still tethered to it, and that body is giving off vibrational frequencies.

Evergreen- Love the music man thanks for sharing. Really light hearted stuff to work with. Feel Good music.

Sebastian- I like where you were going with what you were saying. There is a strong power to positivity and your description of not being in a light enough state is the way to think. I like the idea of a light state of being or light hearted mood. It's a great place to be and probably a great place to blast off from. I feel you are correct in your observation of love being a higher variant energy while fear is a lower energy. This is truth. Love, Gratitutde, and Excitement are higher frequency vibrations. When you are in your excitement you are in your higher frequency. Fear, anger, hatred are the opposite. This is why one the principles I share is to stay in your excitment as much as you can as often as you can. You can actually ride it like a wave that literally attracts more of itself to you.

Phantastica
#7 Posted : 11/3/2011 1:29:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a beautiful postSmile thanks for sharing majestic<3
i feel like many people already knows this at the level of the mind, but few have realized its profoundness at the level of the heart. the constant flux of frequencies created by our actions/feelings/thoughts is not usually paid much attention; and this is mostly due to the fact that many are not AWARE enough of their thoughts/actions/feelings. I often become unconscious in life myself, and slip back into the "dream state." this is why meditation is so important. it allows us to consciously sculpt our life.
<3

majesticnature
#8 Posted : 11/3/2011 8:41:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Phantastica. Yes I agree. The understanding of heartspace energy is not fully recognized or recognized little at all. Its the understanding that your heart truly has an intelligence of it's own. An intelligence you can trust. The understanding that your physical heart is actually tied into your physiological emotions. The heart is contstantly sending out signals of how you feel at the speed of light.

Phantastica
#9 Posted : 11/4/2011 4:12:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majesticnature wrote:
Thanks Phantastica. Yes I agree. The understanding of heartspace energy is not fully recognized or recognized little at all. Its the understanding that your heart truly has an intelligence of it's own. An intelligence you can trust. The understanding that your physical heart is actually tied into your physiological emotions. The heart is contstantly sending out signals of how you feel at the speed of light.

its true that heart is a very special organ, and heartsapce a sacred chamber for heart energy. it is indeed very intelligent and aware...just like every single one of our cells...but a lot more complex.
however, i think you misunderstood me when i said "many people know this at the level of the mind, but few have realized its profoundness at the level of the heart." i used this phrase as a metaphor to convey that even though this wisdom is common among many, it is not applied practically. its analogous to many people "knowing" spiritual teachings at the level of the mind, but not applying it practically in daily life. only when a teaching is regularly practiced intimately can its profoundness be realized for the great depth it holds.
imo our bodies obviously exist on many planes of existences, and we are suspended in a constant omnipresent energy field. Grey's artwork comes to mind:

every single vibration/frequency emitted (consciously and unconsciously) by our bodies/actions/mind/feeling/thoughts/everything affects this field instantaneously in profound ways. input=output (by law of attraction and karma). i'm pleased to know that such insights are common knowledge here at the nexus. your post served as a reminder for me to practice consciously shaping my life. i like how you extended this idea into how it can be used to shape the "theme" of psych trips to a certain extentVery happy
<3

Global
#10 Posted : 11/4/2011 4:16:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I really love that picture of the tree of life with the seasons. It resonates in a warm fuzzy way with me.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Vent01
#11 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:42:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

majesticnature wrote:
Hello fellow Light Travelers,
I am making a post in an effort to guide those in their journies. While there is much I do not understand about these DMT realms I believe I hold the key to the experience. It is State of Being. State of Being determines your experience. You must understand that what you put out in life is what you get back. This ties into the core of your existence-Your Inner Voice. Your inner voice is the one power. The power that we all have. You must understand that we live in a reality of frequencies. These frequencies are signals, sent out by you, to the universe, through your feelings and actions, everyday. These signals shape your state of being. Now the idea is YOU CHOOSE the reality you wish to experience. You take 15 minutes a day, no more, and envision and most importantly feel, the experience of life you wish to have. You build that emotion up to a peak, which shapes the neurological pathways of your brain aka your universal antenna. You then completly surrender it and be grateful for what you have now. Over time your experience of life will begin to change. This power is unlimited. You can have anything you want but I advise that you seek purity, prosperity, and love.

I'd like to point out that the reason people are having good results in their journies when they play music is the same principles. It is frequencies (sound) and state of being. It is all about your state of existence the second you pull on the smoke. I Love You All.

For people that are more interested in this you can always watch Rhonda Burnes' The Secret. This is a good starting point to this educational knowledge. This is the ONE power. ONENESS. VOICE.

Thank you for posting this. I love all of you too! Though, I can get moody at times. Hehe.

Your words reminded me of this song by Björk:

All is full of love
An observer beholding experience

Parshvik Chintan
#12 Posted : 11/4/2011 7:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sebastian wrote:
Maybe it's all about change, DMT and love are all about changing, life is always changing, fear is all about fear of change and changing as little as possible.
Or in therms of energies; love is a strong energy with high amount of variations and details and fear is a low energy with very little changes and very little detail.
DMT can feel as pure love to me, so when you are not fully up for a lot of love and all DMT has to bring, the beautiful variations and details of life it has to show you, DMT will not be an easy thing to digest.

And the angel of the lord led me
Into the belly of the holy mother
A chamber black as pitch
But I felt no fear, only comfort,

For I was as a child in the womb
And she bade me
"Peer through yonder portal
Which looked upon the heavens,
And behold! a mourning angel"

She ascended slowly from far beyond the horizon,
Her light like a heavenly finger pointing the way
And on yonder wall she traced for me a path
Which led me five directions, eight winters to east,

And behold!
As my feet landed firmly
Upon the vital winter of the second score
There appeared before me a heavenly star

A holy virgin, the bringer of life and breath
And she spoke unto me saying
"Fear not the movement of the heavens above or the earth below
For change is what we are, my child.

Righteous are those
Who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who sw­im with the movement of the tides

Who seek the truth around them
And discover that we are,
And have always been, in paradise.
The reflections of heaven on earth."
Amen!'

And she spoke again saying
"Know, my child,
That there is no devil seekin'
To cause guilt in the hearts to men

No evil, save blind faith, ignorance,
And the desire for the unprepared
To blame others for the devastation
Left in the wake of change

Change, my child
Change is in the heavens
Change is on this earth
Change is all around us

And if we
Are reflections of the divine
We must roll with these changes,
For we are these changes.

Eyes wide open,
We must look upon
The heavens as a mirror.
Wide awake, aware, deeply breathing....
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
樹

majesticnature
#13 Posted : 11/6/2011 1:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phantastica wrote:
majesticnature wrote:

its true that heart is a very special organ, and heartsapce a sacred chamber for heart energy. it is indeed very intelligent and aware...just like every single one of our cells...but a lot more complex.
however, i think you misunderstood me when i said "many people know this at the level of the mind, but few have realized its profoundness at the level of the heart." i used this phrase as a metaphor to convey that even though this wisdom is common among many, it is not applied practically. its analogous to many people "knowing" spiritual teachings at the level of the mind, but not applying it practically in daily life. only when a teaching is regularly practiced intimately can its profoundness be realized for the great depth it holds.
imo our bodies obviously exist on many planes of existences, and we are suspended in a constant omnipresent energy field. Grey's artwork comes to mind:

every single vibration/frequency emitted (consciously and unconsciously) by our bodies/actions/mind/feeling/thoughts/everything affects this field instantaneously in profound ways. input=output (by law of attraction and karma). i'm pleased to know that such insights are common knowledge here at the nexus. your post served as a reminder for me to practice consciously shaping my life. i like how you extended this idea into how it can be used to shape the "theme" of psych trips to a certain extentVery happy

phantastica-i agree. knowing the divine and applying it in everyday life are two seperate things. You said that you were excited to hear that it is common knowledge to apply this principles here at the nexus. While I'd like to point out that many people are aware of this on a set setting level but many are not fully aware of this on the level of the law of attraction/vibrations. I feel that many are jumping into these realms reclessly which is really dangerous. This being said I feel it is everyones responsibility to raise the caution signs to others. I have read horrific trip reports and that is something I do not wish on anybody.

I feel many still need to discover this power of input output. What you put out is what you get back. Put out love. Put out your dreams and your passion.