We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cleansing my soul Options

steven031188
#1 Posted : 10/29/2011 7:19:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello nexus..
my journey has just began. ill tell you a brief story about myself and let you know about the amazing cleansing i just had.
all my life i grew up in a broken home. i know a lot of people grow up that way. i just wanted to let u know i wasn't a spoiled rich kid that grew up in the same neighborhood and grew up w the same friends. i moved a lot and had three different dads and 4 different moms. of coarse wile growing up drugs were always around and caused alot of trouble.
later in life i met my wife and had a child. as soon as i found out she was pregnant i gave up all drugs and created a great environment for my son. at first i didn't know what to do so i went to church to find the answers. i never did get them but i did find some knowledge on raising a great and wounder full kid. it also helped w my marriage which is always an adventure.
so my life isn't horrible by any means. i wasn't satisfied w the church and their beliefs so i left and went to another one. after trying several different churches and denominations i gave up because all they wanted was $$$ and control of your life. i felt like i was missing a lot of the big picture. plus i love science and the bible and science don't always go together.
i gave up and roamed around lost, that is until one day i was experimenting with lemons and electricity and needed info.
i got on you tube and stumbled upon Egypt and dmt . what was dmt ,i thought to myself ,so i went and took a look, not knowing it only open more doors to more questions.
i knew then it had to be special. i felt it. i learned w the help of nexus how to get it on my own.
my first extraction wasn't good at all. very dirty and unclean but i smoked it any way just to see what it was like.
it was faint noises or humming w weird faces and colors but didn't seem real.
so i tried again and got somewhat cleaner stuff and got better results but still wasn't impressed.
so i took my time and got a better batch. i up the dose and sat back.

boom, their was life in a completely different form and it dragged me to a very different place . i was scared and terrified.
i thought to my self ,OK this is very real and i fu@#ed up big time by coming here.
their were bad entity's and they tortured me . i couldn't take it. it was like complete evil was taking my soul and beating it. then i saw a beautiful light Ive never seen before that came in and saved me . it was like a battle between good and evil. the good won but only because i wanted to go w it. i didn't want to be evil. it took me to a place were it taught me what i needed to do before i do anything else. learn how to love life , quit killing myself w cigs and don't stress about dumb stuff that didn't matter anyways.then it showed me a funnel of great knowledge that i could learn if i wanted to but i needed to respect life first.

i came out of it knowing i would see it again . the very next day i couldn't smoke a cig at all it hurt me and i felt embarrassed trying . i tried so many times before that and never could quit.
for the last couple of days i have been working on getting clean crystals and i did. so today i cleaned the house got some clean clothes and turned on some paul adams music. i took a good long shower , put on the clean cloths, ate a bowl of grapes for breakfast and took a hit off the machine.
iwas surounded by these dirty shodows that kept pushing dirt into my mouth . the light came back and i was happy to see it. it picked me up and w a funny laughter told me to come w it and forget those fools. so it took me to a place were i was in a glass very clean and pure. it washed me like rinsing off a plate of clear glass. i was clean . my soul feels clean and happy. it told my to just relax and enjoye the feeling of clean . soon i wouldnt ever want to be dirty again. then it showed me once i came back after this lesson it would teach me more. i was so excited to learn more, be clean, and happy.
so i woke up looked at my sealing which is a popcorn sealing and it was a interconnected river that looked pure .

now im happy and very glowing. i feel renewed.

thank you so much nexus!! with all my heart!!
every one has a purpose. or do they ??

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ice
#2 Posted : 10/29/2011 7:50:19 PM
silently awaiting

This is heart-touching. Thank you.
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

oden
#3 Posted : 10/29/2011 8:32:03 PM

odin the one

wow.. it seems we kicked around some of the same dirt... im so glad you did not use the the bad things that have happened to you as an excuess to wipe your ass on this planet.. you story brings me to what i want to believe.. give a man a chance to do well and he can.. im so very glad you leaving better foot prints. for that i thank you.. i just quit smoking after 35yrs cold turkey. because of what the loving people of this site have shared with me.. in my wish for my first dmt blessing. i have began my change..thank you so very much for your story.and welcome the love here is very real

steven031188
#4 Posted : 10/30/2011 10:01:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you very much. i think im going to like this place.
you guys are awesome !

Dream2Awaken
#5 Posted : 10/31/2011 1:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very moving story to read. Thank you for sharing this! I love reading about DMT changing peoples lives. It is a testament to just how amazing it is.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Hyperspace Fool
#6 Posted : 10/31/2011 1:51:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent.

I think you will find that as you purify yourself, and control your intention, you will be able to get to the light experience without having to deal with any dark entities whatsoever. They seemed to be trying to show you what you had been doing to yourself. The kind of masochism that goes with habitual cigarrette smoking etc.

Anyway, you seem to have it all sussed out. And your guardian angel friend seems to have taken a shine to you, so you are in good hands.

All the best. You are among friends.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

steven031188
#7 Posted : 11/4/2011 11:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Excellent.

I think you will find that as you purify yourself, and control your intention, you will be able to get to the light experience without having to deal with any dark entities whatsoever. They seemed to be trying to show you what you had been doing to yourself. The kind of masochism that goes with habitual cigarrette smoking etc.

Anyway, you seem to have it all sussed out. And your guardian angel friend seems to have taken a shine to you, so you are in good hands.

i have a problem with seeing dark entities with dmt and when i take it . i feel like the creator is trying to teach me but when it starts its always the same thing . it starts as dark entities covering the room and laughing. very scary!!! but i just cant get past them. i did one time and it was almost like a choice between good and knowledge or darkness. i cant explain what is going on but i have a strong desire to figure it out. i did have a trip were the good took me away from the darkness and cleaned me , which was very humbling. any suggestions or theory's? maybe im not doing what im supposed to be doing???
also is there a way to get pure crystals from naphtha rex? all im getting is a light laundry soap looking thing ??
please help!!!

Hyperspace Fool
#8 Posted : 11/5/2011 1:10:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

steven031188 wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Excellent.

i have a problem with seeing dark entities with dmt and when i take it . i feel like the creator is trying to teach me but when it starts its always the same thing . it starts as dark entities covering the room and laughing. very scary!!! but i just cant get past them. i did one time and it was almost like a choice between good and knowledge or darkness. i cant explain what is going on but i have a strong desire to figure it out. i did have a trip were the good took me away from the darkness and cleaned me , which was very humbling. any suggestions or theory's? maybe im not doing what im supposed to be doing???
also is there a way to get pure crystals from naphtha rex? all im getting is a light laundry soap looking thing ??
please help!!!

Plenty of ways to get pure crystal. Someone just posted this synchronistically https://www.dmt-nexus.me...amp;m=289030#post289030 and if you search the forums there are tons of good teks.

SWIM doesn't worry about pure white or beautiful crystals. He likes the gooey honey spice and jungle stuff. Also, if the trade off is lower yields and wasting spice... no thanks.

Do it a few times, just to get some trophy crystals... but then the novelty wears off and the laundry soap, orange flakes, or gooey stuff all get you plenty deep into Hyperspace with the same weight.

######################

As for what you might be doing wrong, vis a vis dark entities, I would guess that you (like most people) are harboring some negative emotions and thoughts. The experience of fear on DMT is a feedback loop, so a little fear creates more fearful imagery and settings, which creates more fear, which attracts dark entities who feed on fear, which in turn ... creates more fear.

If you can eliminate the fear, you can eliminate the negative experiences.

Anyway, my friend. Good luck.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

steven031188
#9 Posted : 11/5/2011 1:24:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the question is how do you conquer the fear???

Hyperspace Fool
#10 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:24:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

steven031188 wrote:
the question is how do you conquer the fear???

That is the question, no doubt.

All I can say is that the path to becoming a spiritual warrior, shaman, or wiseman can be long and treacherous. Personal power and will are key.

Getting to the roots of fear and letting them go... trusting in the Universe... recognizing the dream nature of one's experience...

I would take up meditation if I were you, at the very least. Probably a good martial art like Tai Chi Chuan or Hsing I.

Native cultures worldwide use vision quests to conquer fear. My concept of the mental backflip on entheogens also works... just realize that these paths can be dangerous for the faint of heart.

steven031188
#11 Posted : 11/5/2011 2:36:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmmmmm...... i think i will try some of your suggestions. thank you