We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
re-loading on positive energy. A first time story Options

jvosh1
#1 Posted : 11/4/2011 6:08:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Good Evening Nexus!

*if you care to read the methods and discussion of my boiling techniques, they can be found on this thread:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=26727

Based on all my readings and research I decided that a dosage of 8g MHRB and 4g syrian rue would give me a good introduction to the world of DMT.

So at around 9pm, with Pink Floyd Echoes playing to a muted episode of "Family Guy." I took out from the fridge the two shot glasses from that afternoons boil. The rue had an appearance of coffee but with a earthy, dirt aroma that made me gag. I took a deep breath and took a small sip from the glass. I then promptly spit it out into the sink. I simply do not have the vocabulary, nor perhaps are there words to describe how truly awfully vile this tea was. After scanning the fridge, I poured a glass of coke zero and brewed a cup of camomile tea, as I knew this might produce a solid purge later. It took me about 25 min to get the rest of it down but by sipping a bit of coke, a sip of rue while plugging my nose, and chasing it with more coke.

By this time I was feeling a bit drunk from the rue, and decided to take the shot of MHRB tea. It, after the egg clarification, was clear with a pink hue and had hardly any smell. I took a small sip and was surprised how easy it went down. Compared to the rue, this was heaven. It actually had a slight acidic cherry taste to it.

The time was now about 930pm. I sat down on the couch and listed to music while I waited for it to kick in. In about 30 min i started to get very sight nausea, but it wasn't anything that would cause me to purge. I then realized that I was starting to stare blankly at all my surroundings, while my body started to feel heavier and heavier. This is how my mushroom trips usually start, so I knew that my brews were working. The nausea was building, and with the trip taking hold, I decided to go to the washroom just in case...and that is where the medicine took hold.

Holding myself against a pulsating wall, mesmerized by the colors reflecting in the toilet water, and enamored by all the flowing tile, I managed to clean-up but not purge. On the walk across the hall to my room, i noticed that it was getting harder and harder to distinguish shapes. By this I mean that support beams seemed to sink into the wall and ceiling, as if it was one piece. I also noticed that there seemed to be a kaleidoscope pattern against the dark hallway that was more pronounced when I closed my eyes.

As I turned off all the lights I looked at a poster of Bruce Lee, it really looked like he has a slight smile on his face, and I thought to myself that he would be my protector. I really have no idea where that thought came from but it was the last thought I had before I went to lay down.

A completely dark room brought on a new environment, I could see very pronounced red, blue, and green geometric shapes that seemed to come to me in a deep tunnel. It was amazing. At this point nausea was coming and going but it was something that I could fight off with breathing techniques, and after each wave it seemed like the experience got more and more intense.

I had become tired, possibly from the rue, and seemed to enter a "dream state" where I would have very clear and distinct image and memory flashes, but nothing that was ever sustained for a long period of time. It is quite hard to describe, but it was like a extremely intense day-dream. I could see (remember) every detail of a previous life experience. Some positive, some negative, but they were coming on quite quickly. It was much more visual than emotional/mental at this point. I must have then passed out, because I awoke at about 4am with a slight body buzz and just this feeling of refreshed optimism and hope. I can't explain it as the experience seemed to be mostly visual with a body high, that is it wasn't as emotionally involved as mushrooms are for me. This afterglow has lasted all day, despite my lack of sleep.

Overall I believe I have just hit the tip of what a DMT experience is like. I can tell you that it isn't something to be taken lightly but needs to be respected. I feel that if I was to do it again I would go a touch deeper, but I would need a reason. That is, I can see the therapeutic potential of this substance from what I have read, and from my limited experience.

I don't know if I will ever seek out freebase dmt. From what i read, when it is smoked it is too much too fast, and your brain can't comprehend what happens, so you forget most of it, and I like the commitment and the drawn out time required. Maybe it has something to do with the reward of drinking down that nasty, nasty rue tea. Not to say I wouldn't do it if the opportunity presented itself Smile but for now I am good.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to all who helped by replying to my questions. I'll definitely be frequenting these forms for some time!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.