We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Purple-Pink Elephants: My deepest journey yet Options

dmtk2852
#1 Posted : 10/13/2011 7:11:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So my friend just performed a very pure extraction, and kindly shared the gift with me. I put approximately 50mg in a bong and went further into hyperspace than I ever had before. The spice was very pure, white crystalline and subjectively stronger than any I had tried before.
As I pass my friend the bong I sit back with my eyes open. The ceiling begins morphing and I feel entities around me and can see shapes of them in my peripherals. The ceiling morphs into the circular dmt mandala I usually see with crawling snakelike patterns of many colors. Within a triangle is a circle composed of multi-colored snakes which also form arms and legs, and entities crawl out of this object.

I then close my eyesShocked

This is where I felt I really brokethrough. I began seeing so many images so fast, it was as if all the information in the universe was being poured into my mind. I alternated from feeling in a hyperspace futuristic setting and being outdoors in a peaceful grassy field.
I also saw some images from the real world, the front of a hospital with people walking in and out. I interpret this as a vision of the future, as I am a pre-med student. I felt I belonged there and I may work at this hospital one day.

I then begin seeing a vast hyperspace setting of many colors and shifting patterns, hills composed of patterns and colors. I saw purple and pink psychedelic elephants marching along with large white banners draped over them. On these banners were colored, shifting psychedelic letters and shapes that, as usual, were illegible(perhaps in their own special psychedelic language).
I then began to see images fly past me on both sides in a reel. It was similar to the scene in 2001: A Space Odyssey where Bowman sees the colors flying past him. Except, in these reels were images from my life.
I also saw multiple entities composed of shapes and letters and unimaginable colors and patterns. This was definitely deeper than I had ever been.
As I came back(15 minutes in) I still felt weird, my friend came over and asked if I was all right. And I touched my face and it felt as if my body was split in half, the right side of my head was buzzing and tingling. I still would see shapes of entities if I closed my eyes. This lasted another 5 minutes. I also was shivering as I came down, I was spooked a little since I hadn't ever gone that deep.
As I began to come back I was simply utterly confused. I really did not expect to go so far after my short 2 month break, but time really does make a difference. Also the purity was definitely a factor, and I look forward to several more of these journeys as I have a little more leftWink

As usual I propose a new hypothesis at the end of my deep journeys: A couple of times through the trip it felt as if this information was being poured into my brain from some part of the brain that doesn't usually display information to the eyes, ears, or even the concious mind etc.
I'm not sure what this area or sector may be responsible for, but it definitely made me feel like there was a vast and infinite universe and that I would not die with my physical body. Perhaps Strassman's NDE hypothesis is correct. Or perhaps this is your soul, this is one mystery I'm content to not solve.
dmtk2852 attached the following image(s):
The_Elephants_by_PhilLewis.jpg (708kb) downloaded 199 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Parshvik Chintan
#2 Posted : 10/21/2011 11:52:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmtk2852 wrote:
unimaginable colors

Shocked
also, did you draw those elephants yourself?
because if so you are a pretty talented artist
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

fractalic
#3 Posted : 10/22/2011 2:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, a trip out of time!
beautifull story
and painting

thanx for sharing!
`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

dmtk2852
#4 Posted : 10/22/2011 5:04:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you liked it, I am unfortunately not gifted enough to draw such beautiful landscapes and artwork, but I found this painting on DeviantArt and thought it fit perfectly with the trip.
The landscape definitely had that golden, timeless feeling.

dmtk2852
#5 Posted : 10/22/2011 5:47:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:
Woah, another strange thing. I just signed up to DeviantArt after googling pschdelic art, then came back here to see you made a post mentioning DeviantArt LOL!

The spice must be workingWink

shoe
#6 Posted : 11/2/2011 5:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your artwork is amazing, if it's your doingness. The spice informed me that there is a 'middle way' (as in the buddhist concept) between life and death known as the bardo, also, reincarnation is very real and your there and back a heck of a lot quicker than you'd imagine. The buddha said 'one lifetime is like the blink of an eye.'
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

haxxorz
#7 Posted : 11/3/2011 7:40:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Imagine this, what information is stored in DNA? is there still stuff from the very first living organisms?
I mean, this DNA as an entity seems to be a pretty good survivor, mutating all the time, adjusting.
as a med student you probably know that a lot of DNA data is considered " noise ", useless junk, uhu, cause alot of stuff in nature is "useless" right?
then think of the symbol of your future profession Pleased exactly! the old occult one... you know, the two snakes representing your DNA Pleased

im ofc not sure but alot of information seemed to come from there... that pile of data, which if you reverse engineer it...

dmtk2852
#8 Posted : 11/3/2011 8:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haxxorz wrote:
Imagine this, what information is stored in DNA? is there still stuff from the very first living organisms?
I mean, this DNA as an entity seems to be a pretty good survivor, mutating all the time, adjusting.
as a med student you probably know that a lot of DNA data is considered " noise ", useless junk, uhu, cause alot of stuff in nature is "useless" right?
then think of the symbol of your future profession Pleased exactly! the old occult one... you know, the two snakes representing your DNA Pleased

im ofc not sure but alot of information seemed to come from there... that pile of data, which if you reverse engineer it...

Interesting, I agree that our DNA contains genes from some of the oldest species. Not the first species, because RNA was originally the replication unit, not DNA.
Still the point you mentioned about junk, is not necessarily true. It's more like most of it makes the building blocks of what it takes to be human, a lot is shared with other animals like rats. What actually makes us human is just a mere sliver, over 98% of your DNA is identical to chimpanzee DNA for that matter.

Your point about the snakes is interesting, did you know we only discovered the structure of DNA about 60 years ago? That symbol on the other hand is hundreds of years old, interesting.

haxxorz
#9 Posted : 11/3/2011 10:24:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

its a paradigm, i realize that, i was being a bit sarcastic there...
I'm referring to Noncoding DNA.
Which was labeled "Junk DNA" for a awful long time.

The snake symbol appears in all cultures and religions. Most of the time it is used as a symbol for knowledge/information.
There is a vast pool of interesting stories and knowledge within old (occult) Alchemy.
There are many examples i could mention but i think you are well capable doing your own research Pleased

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 11/3/2011 11:35:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dmtk2852 wrote:
Your point about the snakes is interesting, did you know we only discovered the structure of DNA about 60 years ago? That symbol on the other hand is hundreds of years old, interesting.

lol francis crick
also lots of fun (by fun of course i mean terrifying) things hiding in your dna
DUN DUN DUN!!!!
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!