We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
My DMT conclusions Options

acolon_5
#41 Posted : 12/16/2008 8:44:17 PM

The Great Namah

Edited, more hostility, out of place on the Nexus.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Eschaton
#42 Posted : 12/16/2008 8:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
read your posts

the way you write brings up a certain type of response from people. Im sure thats not the first time you had to 'defend' yourself like that

this forum has loads of unique information and some very nice characters, including the ones you confronted in this thread. Acolon included. You know actually this is the first time I EVER read from him about moderation and banning, so saying he is an authoritarian or whatever does not really make sense.. Even if its not necessary to ban you, then still I think you should look at your actions and understand why this thread developed as it did. Everyone should always try to look at themselves instead of at other's problems.

now lets chill out please...

I understand that my humor is largely lost on people, but why is everyone so gravely serious?
The thread developed the way it did, because I wasn't respected. My subsequent responses were meant to be humorous, but apparently someone got offended.

My apologies, but PLEASE, everyone relax.

I haven't been offended, heated, or anything of the like throughout this little charade; I just feel the need to explain myself, because I really do feel that people take the internet entirely too seriously. To say that I attacked someone is just ridiculous. If I can't explain myself without being labeled, then I agree, I shouldn't be here.

If you can't take it, don't dish it, plain and simple.

At least I was joking...

Eschaton
#43 Posted : 12/16/2008 8:53:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
I'm done with this rant and this thread. I don't ban people on one set of bad posts (else I'd be gone as well), but your attitude really upset me.

I genuinely apologize. I had no idea that was even possible. I am completely alien to taking anything said on the internet very seriously; especially when it gets down to "mudslinging"

I was trying to be upbeat and humorous; I realize that not everyone will "get" what I was after.

I humble myself daily with some of the drivel that spews from my mouth, but in all honesty, it comes from my personality of making light of other people taking situations too seriously, this being one of them. I realize I need to tone it down, because there are sensitive people out there.

And no, I don't believe I command respect, but I was definitely disrespected by some of the replies, as they were "attacking" my ideas and calling them crazy.

I realize that they are out-there, but the only reason I have stuck with them is because of my overt conviction due to my experiences.

I apologize for my brashness; forgive me I'm from Boston.

acolon_5
#44 Posted : 12/16/2008 9:03:33 PM

The Great Namah

^
Thank you, for your apology.

I was quick to anger, that usually does not happen, please accept my apology.

I believe that anyone how has smoked DMT has ideas that are way outside the norm. You are in the right place for such discussion.

I know mine ideas about life and death have been wiped clean by the spice and written anew.

Another issue that the internets has, one cannot tell when someone is being sarcastic or joking. People can and do take things personally, on the internet and elsewhere. Face to face communication is not needed in order to offend, on purpose or accidently.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#45 Posted : 12/17/2008 1:25:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I think its easy to misconstrue peoples words on the internet (I do it all the time but not on purpose Wink )

Anyway sorry if I contributed to getting this thread on the wrong track but anyway I think I made my points and won't make a mess any further. Eschaton don't take me the wrong way I'm just very critical of things for the same reasons as bufoman and I like to "party to feed my ego" Shocked

Infundibulum
#46 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:03:31 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

I still fail to see the humour on Eschaton's replies but anyway.

End of the story.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Eschaton
#47 Posted : 12/17/2008 8:28:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
I still fail to see the humour on Eschaton's replies but anyway.

End of the story.

Well I feel this is a rhetorical reply, but anyway.

End of the story, indeed.

PREV123