We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
interested in seeking out a pharmahuasca experience soon. need some help Options

JacksonMetaller
#1 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:11:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lately I've fallen completely in love with the DMT world and hope that in the near future I can up the level a bit and try Pharmahuasca. I'm still a little confused on how exactly it's prepared though. I'm not good with preparations of anything so bear with me a bit... Whats the best MAOI to use? I was thinking of using a harmala extract. How much would i need? Is there a way to prepare it or do I just toss down the powder? Same with the DMT. Just toss down regular freebase? 100mgs? Maybe more? Basically if anyone has step by step instructions of how to go about using pharmahuasca thatd be great Very happy I'm a total noob when it comes to things that don't come pre-prepared but I really want to learn.

Also, I notice that different DMT/MAOI combinations last different lengths of time. How is time length determined in Pharmahuasca?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

JacksonMetaller wrote:
Lately I've fallen completely in love with the DMT world and hope that in the near future I can up the level a bit and try Pharmahuasca. I'm still a little confused on how exactly it's prepared though. I'm not good with preparations of anything so bear with me a bit... Whats the best MAOI to use? I was thinking of using a harmala extract. How much would i need? Is there a way to prepare it or do I just toss down the powder? Same with the DMT. Just toss down regular freebase? 100mgs? Maybe more? Basically if anyone has step by step instructions of how to go about using pharmahuasca thatd be great Very happy I'm a total noob when it comes to things that don't come pre-prepared but I really want to learn.

Also, I notice that different DMT/MAOI combinations last different lengths of time. How is time length determined in Pharmahuasca?

If you use the harmala extract, you'll need 200-250mg. You can dissolve it in OJ and swig it down. Same with the DMT. It's better to use DMT-fumarate than freebase, but personally I've always used freebase and it works well for me. It's nauseating, but it works.

I'll walk you through how I would normally approach a pharmahuasca session. I usually fast going into it (usually take it early though, so it's not a whole lot of fasting) and I use 4g crushed up syrian rue which I put in gel caps for my MAOI. I swallow the caps and wait. After around 20 minutes or so, I'll drink the orange juice with the dissolved DMT freebase. Then I just wait for things to kick in. Usually I'll get nauseous, and I try to hold it down for at least an hour after consuming the DMT. After that, I try to purge to get it out of the way and hopefully rid myself of the nausea in the process.

I personally like to smoke DMT on pharmahuasca to really kick things off to the next level, and I'll usually do so right after puking. Assuming I got it all up on that initial purge, then it's usually smooth sailing (bearing in mind you'll be close to paralyzed by this point). If I was unable to purge or unable to get it all up, then usually right after smoking I will have the irrefutable urge to puke again which has always been enough to make sure everything is up and out and there should be no more nausea for the duration of the experience. You have to realize that puking in a state where you're not only on the pharmahuasca but you've now smoked the DMT which is creating all kinds of synergy, that when you puke it can be one of the most emotionally charged, dramatic sort of events with twisted visions that I feel quite sure would be practically improbably attainable without the pharmahuasca and just smoking DMT by itself. You don't have to smoke the DMT if you don't want, and it should be a lower dose than normal at that. It can be especially handy if your pharma experience doesn't seem to be going as deep as you want though. So many report failed pharma experiences, but if you smoke DMT, it would be hard to not turn that failure upside down --- unless you didn't take enough MAOI in which case you've identified and isolated the problem, and then you know that you simply have to take more MAOI.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

JacksonMetaller
#3 Posted : 11/3/2011 1:02:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool! Thanks for all the help man! Would the fumarate be easy to make if i decided to take that route? Also, could you just forget the oral DMT and smoke your way up to the level you want? Or does it not interact with the MAOI as well as orally ingested DMT?

Global
#4 Posted : 11/3/2011 2:08:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

JacksonMetaller wrote:
Cool! Thanks for all the help man! Would the fumarate be easy to make if i decided to take that route? Also, could you just forget the oral DMT and smoke your way up to the level you want? Or does it not interact with the MAOI as well as orally ingested DMT?

Yes, the fumarate shouldn't really be too difficult to make. Look into the FASA/FASI teks.

In regards to your second question, it's the matters of which I'm currently trying to discern now through my own experimentation. It should seem that taking the MAOIs and smoking the DMT without orally ingesting any DMT seems to bring me to much the similar state as when ingesting DMT. In terms of plain spice as is the case with pharmahuasca, there appears to be little to no difference other than if you orally ingest, the trip will last longer, but if you're smoking, once you come down (around an hour after taking your first tokes) if you wanna go back up you can simply decide to smoke more, and if you've had enough you can just let yourself come down. In that manner, it's a very efficient means of controlling your dosage. Ingesting oral DMT is so unpredictable anyway. However, if you're taking a plant admixture like chaliponga let's say, then the quality of effect will certainly be different than just taking the MAOIs and smoking freebase, though you can take chaliponga (or mimosa or whatever) with MAOIs and smoke the freebase too.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

JacksonMetaller
#5 Posted : 11/3/2011 3:10:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm i may have to give that a shot before orally ingesting. Seems like it'd be a good introductory experience and i can keep it going if i like it. Thank you!

Global
#6 Posted : 11/3/2011 5:03:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a good idea.