We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Russian Olive Extraction Options

Felnik
#41 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:28:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've used the leaves as well. inconclusive so far my hunch is that you need alot of them.

The jelly i made was supposed to be just jelly and its really good too.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dorge
#42 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:40:42 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

What have been SWIYS experiments?
The reporter said...

"3 grams of Olive leaves along with 1 gram of St. Johns Wort flowers. "

That is not much!
But perhaps there is a synergy with the St johns wort.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

richierich_931
#43 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:54:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM gathered some leaves (~150g) and bark (?g) this afternoon.

Couldn't help noticing you can only pick so many leaves before the branch gets to the sharp parts, and the bark is already peeling away in some larger trees...
Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Dorge
#44 Posted : 5/25/2010 6:27:09 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

nice... let us know ho wit goes!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

spaghettiman
#45 Posted : 5/25/2010 6:24:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

repeating this guys experiment is definitely worth a try...

also, a confounding factor: beta-carbolines in the phalaris...... this may have affected the outcome of this experiment. Someones gotta try a few grams of leaf with some st. johns and a little dose of freebase...

Ginkgo
#46 Posted : 5/25/2010 6:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

St. Johns Wort is an incredibly weak MAOI, I can in no way think that it will activate oral DMT. I have worked with it in a long time in many ways, and it does have great potential, but not when it comes to MAOI action. Even large doses does not seem to potentiate mushrooms one bit.

richierich_931
#47 Posted : 5/26/2010 5:53:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMs 'source' for spice is going to be p. australis not phalaris, mainly being that it's available, seasonally, and for the most part free.

I'm upset that there aren't any foolproof teks out there for this mix, but I suppose I wouldn't be here if everything was already done for me...

Why can't the supernatural just be, natural? After all, supernatural is just a term for aspects of nature that we do not understand...

Listen to your heart, it's telling you you're homesick for a place you've never been

Dorge
#48 Posted : 5/27/2010 5:11:32 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

richierich_931 wrote:

SWIMs 'source' for spice is going to be p. australis not phalaris, mainly being that it's available, seasonally, and for the most part free.

I'm upset that there aren't any foolproof teks out there for this mix, but I suppose I wouldn't be here if everything was already done for me...

get yer self a machete and start choppin yer an explorer now son!

aliendreamtime
#49 Posted : 11/2/2011 3:56:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well? Anything! I imagine since nobody posted results means its not promising. We just had a storm on campus and what do you know? A large branch of russian olive is just waiting to be debarked! Is it a worthy aya admix?

SnozzleBerry
#50 Posted : 11/2/2011 4:10:43 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

There are more recent threads on this elsewhere in the harmala section:

Autumn Olive Workthread

russian olive status
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

PREV123