We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First DMT Experience; Rue and Mimosa with Eggwhite Fining and Crude Bufo-changa Options

flickedbic
#1 Posted : 11/1/2011 1:49:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Semi-excited anticipation.
(physical condition) Set: Rested.
Setting (location): Bedroom.
time of day: Early afternoon.
recent drug use: 1mg Melatonin two nights prior, Cannabis 1 day prior
last meal: A bannana for breakfast and and another for brunch, at 11am; 2.5 hours before dosing.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 145 lb.
known sensitivities: none.
history of use: Relatively experienced with a wide variety of entheogens; this was a first with DMT.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Syrian rue, Mimosa Hostilis, Cebil bean IPA extract (Bufotenine)
Dose(s): 1 gram crushed encapsulated rue taken with 3 grams filtered rue tea 30 minutes before 5 grams MHRB tea and two hours before smoked freebase rue and Cebil bean extract (Bufotenine)
Method of administration: See above.

EFFECTS

Administration time:
T=1:00pm Rue dosed.
T=1:30pm 'huasca dosed.
T=3:30pm Freebase rue and Bufotenine pyrolized.
Duration: (5 hours)
First effects: was feeling rue when dosing Mimosa; felt mimosa start coming on 20 minutes later.
Peak: T=2:45pm-T=3:45pm
administration)
Come down:T=5:00pm
Baseline: T=7:00pm

Intensity (overall): 2 of 4 = "Moderately;"
Evaluation / notes: A good combination; slight nausea in first hour: next time some Lemon essential oil might be taken to antagonize 5-HT3 receptors.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3 of 4
Implesantness: 1 of 4
Visual Intensity: 2 of 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0 of 4
Afterglow: 2 of 4; relaxed, pleasant and peaceful feeling continues to persist 6 hours later.

I recieved a transmission from my dog (from somewhere out in international waters) that I interpret thusly:

4 grams rue prepared; 1 third powdered swallowed in gelcap with the rest as tea.

5 grams roughly powdered MHRB was left to sit in a small amount of water and vinegar for two hours before then being boiled twice for 30 minutes each adding some of the water+vinegar extract each time.

After filtering half an egg-white was added and boiled then removed.

The MHRB tea was reduced to 100ml and taken over the course of 10 minutes starting 30 minutes after the rue tea was consumed...The Mimosa didn't taste great; but was easy to get down. He had also put a drip of 2% milk (to binds to any remaining tannins) and a drop of honey in and swirled the brew around before drinking.

It has been about 15 minutes since the MHRB tea was downed; and my dog is feeling nicely altered from the rue and has an increased "zone-out" tendency that he can't remember experiencing from rue alone...

He is doing very well; feeling better than any plain rue tea he has ever done that much is certain.

A more peaceful presence is felt; with greater mood-elevation. There is a light, tickling body energy that is new to him.

He feels very happy... he is glad his bark can be felt at only 5 grams with such a short extraction and an egg-white tannin removal.

Next time he may try 10 grams with 3 30 min. water+vinegar boils.

UPDATE:

My dog just smoked a small amount of crushed freebased syrian rue seeds followed by a bowl of Cebil bean IPA freebase extract evaporated onto more freebased rue.

He feels lovely first in the body; and was then taken on a short visualization (using a hood to cover the eyes) by Maria Sabinas' icaros from a mushroom ceremony: watching a blue dragon flying thru space, before it turns it's head and looks at him.

Now 15 minutes later a pleasant pressure feeling in the head which soon looses it's pressure half; and a stiff jaw from the vasoconstriction of Bufo.

The Bufo seems synergetic; more energetic than usual and seems happy to be paired with the brew, it feels like a friendly reunion.

My dog is noticing small open eye "breathing" type effects; and has a big smile on his face... He is very grateful to have had the experience.

Transmission end.

My dog and I appreciate all the help from folks at the Nex!

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/1/2011 3:33:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Wow..I would be floored from that dose of rue and mimosa..like on my back with deep deep visions..maybe the tannin removal also removed some of the DMT..

Nice report.

Long live the unwoke.

flickedbic
#3 Posted : 11/1/2011 6:04:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The brew was pretty caveman in execution.

I've heard rather evenly mixed opinions on the idea that eggwhite might reduce potentcy; perhaps it's simply that ineffecient filtering yields more potent brews... pleasantness is subjective I imagine.

I heard the PH 8 eggwhite might freebase some goods and pull them along with. While my dog did squeeze the egg till dry back into the brew before disposing the mass, he forgot to rinse it off with the acid/water mix he made.

I also heard that using Sodium carbonate basified water to bring the brew PH to 7 or more but less than 8 in the cold will crash-out the tannins so they might be filtered away or decanted from.

This latter way is said by the author of the "Gourmet MHRB" tek to be superior to the protein-tannin extractions; leaving more goodies in brew.

Alternatively; someone once wrote that adding milk to the brew would bind to the tannins and neutralize them so they might be drun; it would be interesting to remove tannins from equal portions of the same brew by all different methods and extract from thereafter in as identical extractions as possible to compare yeilds.

My dog might try cooking the eggwhite into a pancake first for large surface area that can be washed off easily and may not lock up as many actives.

Blessings.

Without prejudice.

BecometheOther
#4 Posted : 11/1/2011 8:06:01 PM

metamorhpasizer

theres different potencies of mimosa and people react differently to it. I find the recomended doses on this sight for mimosa tea to be incredibly low, I also think it has to do with what peoples definitions of "floored" or "strong trip" are. For me 6 grams it starts to get interesting, 8 is strong, 10 is where its at, and 12+ is out of body.

Next time try 8, or even 10, youll be fine!

by the way i have had many eggwhited, and non eggwhited mimosa brews, and the eggwhite filtering does not affect the potency for me at all.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

flickedbic
#5 Posted : 11/1/2011 9:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate your imput; my dogs' dosage may actually have been nearer 6g; a broken scale led to building one following this vid by youtube user adambus77; "How to make scales (extremely simple)":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn9nIDS90X0
...and it was simple: my dog used an altoids tin, tape, a strip from a plastic bottle and a plastic cap.

So my dog did a little more than the weight of a new penny; twice.

Looks like 10 grams is slated for next time; or a nickel twice.

My dragon needs scales. Smile

Blessings.

Without prejudice.

jamie
#6 Posted : 11/1/2011 10:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Harmalosa wrote:
theres different potencies of mimosa and people react differently to it. I find the recomended doses on this sight for mimosa tea to be incredibly low, I also think it has to do with what peoples definitions of "floored" or "strong trip" are. For me 6 grams it starts to get interesting, 8 is strong, 10 is where its at, and 12+ is out of body.

Next time try 8, or even 10, youll be fine!

by the way i have had many eggwhited, and non eggwhited mimosa brews, and the eggwhite filtering does not affect the potency for me at all.

Well what is your definition of floored? For me when I am watching neon birds and snakes etc fly and slither around my room even with my eyes wide open in the dark, and continue every other minute to start to momentarily interact with people sitting beside me thaty arent really there..I call that being floored. 6g of mimosa will always get me to that place. Maybe you are just less sensitive to mimosa? By the time I get to 7 or 8 grams I am literally leaving my body for good periods of time.
Long live the unwoke.

BecometheOther
#7 Posted : 11/2/2011 2:14:05 AM

metamorhpasizer

I wouldn't rule out that possibility at all (less sensative). But also I've done the tea with at least 5 of my friends and they don't seem to be quantativly more affected than me. If anything it seems like I'm the most sensative and that could be because of my low body wieght. More likely it is a matter of different barks I would guess. At 10 grams I commonly leave the body and at 8 I get the tye of visuals u speak of, but different.

Cheers!

Edit. But to the OP try 8 before you try 10, you have to do it several times to find your particular dose that works well for you, it can vary from person to person.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever