We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just a blip Options

Wereson8
#1 Posted : 10/31/2011 12:46:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess i'll start by explaining how I ended up here.

My friend let me borrow Daniel Pinchbeck's 'Breaking Open the Head'. if you havn't read this book, I would suggest doing so. It's a book on shamanism/ modern shamanism/ ethnobotany/ and a man's own psychedelic experiance. Anyhow there is a chapter entitled 'I Smoked DMT'. It didn't so much make me want to go out and try it right then and there, but it placed a seed in the back of my mind. Over the next few months, it would sporadically be offered to me, after shows, but I felt I wasnt ready, or something was holding me back.

Now for the past few years I feel I've been searching. Searching for answers, love, inspiration, acceptance, myself,god, my soul, my voice, spinning in circles, coming up with empty hands. I've done a handful of psychedelics in the past few years. I've had lots of experience with mushrooms, lsd-i've had my ups and downs, 2-cb and 2-ci, MDMA, and now DMT. I feel after my first breakthrough i'm back at square one, still asking questions, sometimes getting answers where I least expect, mostly getting more questions.

I get off of work one night, and go over to a friends house. There are a few people partying, drinking, i was tired and decided not to drink. A mutual friend showed up as the party was dying out and I heard him say something about blasting off once everyone was gone. I asked him about it and told him I had never tried it before and without even asking he set me up and I was doing it with him. Didnt break through that first time, but I have twice since.

I now know what I am doing with my life. I've cut my drinking back by 95%, im working on quitting cigarettes. I've been writing and making music, just doing what I love with my free time. I'm done doing what everyone expects of me. I just feel the need to share whatever I have to offer, and trust that things will keep falling into place.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Wereson8
#2 Posted : 10/31/2011 2:19:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I forgot a closing thought. I feel I am accepted here. I feel there are answers waiting for my questions here. I feel i've come home.

Thanks, much love

N8

oden
#3 Posted : 10/31/2011 7:24:29 AM

odin the one

loved your intro.. i too have been searching. not finding.your going to like it here. the spirits are loving and oh so helpful... also i just quit smoking after 35 yrs in prep for my jump.. i wish you great luck with that. welcome love and peace

Limeni
#4 Posted : 10/31/2011 2:48:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, welcome to the Nexus Wereson8 - it's wonderful that DMT is having such a dramatically positive effect on your life. I think you will like it here. Cool