We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Woody Harrelson in my living room Options

Ice House
#21 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:11:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
Soon enough, DMT is going to rip you to shreds for thinking this was a good idea.

"DMT" told me i could watch TV on it and experiment. Now what ?

If DMT told you to do this TV experiment, then you should.

Simple.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
Soon enough, DMT is going to rip you to shreds for thinking this was a good idea.

Simple.

I really wanted to say is, that it really bugs me that people think they've got DMT figured out. They have not.

tele
#23 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:29:46 PM
Explorer

obliguhl wrote:

I really wanted to say is, that it really bugs me that people think they've got DMT figured out. They have not.

True... Just like they could be equally saying "I've got the mystery of life all sorted out"...

jbark
#24 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:39:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Ice House wrote:
obliguhl wrote:
Quote:

Simple.

DMT has me figured out.

Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Bill Cipher
#25 Posted : 10/28/2011 9:59:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
so now you're saying I'm not respectful by calling it D. Keep that opinion to yourself please. I like to call it that so how in the hell am I being disrespectful?
I would never EVER disrespect something like DMT after all it has given to me.

Dude, lay off seriously.

Call it whatever you like. It makes you sound like a goof, but no more so than if you call it deemster or space crack, I suppose.

Digi123
#26 Posted : 10/28/2011 10:35:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
۩ wrote:
Another DMTv Post!

Really? This is how you use the sacrament? In front of a television?

That's funny, I highly DO NOT recommend this!

Me neither, however one has to experiment sometimesWink And it's fun, but not really very respectful toward the D.

Is it really that disrespectful to have fun, experiment and to enjoy dmt? If anything, dmt has helped me to realise that the experience we're having as life is to be enjoyed.

Depending on frequency, I would say there's nothing wrong with watching some tv or doing anything while under the influence (as long as it's safe of course!)

I like to mix it up between quiet sessions where I will meditate and journey within myself, in order to try to understand the workings of my mind and who/what I am, and sometimes I will journey for sheer pleasure.

I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong Smile (Sorry, I don't mean this to sound like a rant and I didn't mean to go on for so long! Soo tired after a late night last night...)
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Shaolin
#27 Posted : 10/28/2011 10:37:52 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Uncle Knucles wrote:

Call it whatever you like. It makes you sound like a goof, but no more so than if you call it deemster or space crack or spice I suppose.

Fixed.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

biopsylo
#28 Posted : 10/28/2011 10:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

does anyone really KNOW what is/is not respectful to elf spice? there, i called it elf spiceVery happy

things may sound silly, or whatnot, but are we not just laying our own prejudices, and making up rules? that being said, i have not owned a tv for 12+ yrs, and i couldn't imagine watching it while spiced. -- but i hope you gave Woody a high f*&^ five!Razz

Digi123
#29 Posted : 10/28/2011 10:43:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:
does anyone really KNOW what is/is not respectful to elf spice? there, i called it elf spiceVery happy

things may sound silly, or whatnot, but are we not just laying our own prejudices, and making up rules? that being said, i have not owned a tv for 12+ yrs, and i couldn't imagine watching it while spiced. -- but i hope you gave Woody a high f*&^ five!Razz

Hear hear Smile
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Bill Cipher
#30 Posted : 10/28/2011 10:55:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just pointing out the irony of someone who would care to impose their own rigid guidelines about what is and isn't an acceptable way to use DMT, and in the same breath refer to it by a name better suited to paint huffing fourteen year olds than adults.

tele
#31 Posted : 10/28/2011 10:56:43 PM
Explorer

Uncle Knucles wrote:
tele wrote:
so now you're saying I'm not respectful by calling it D. Keep that opinion to yourself please. I like to call it that so how in the hell am I being disrespectful?
I would never EVER disrespect something like DMT after all it has given to me.

Dude, lay off seriously.

Call it whatever you like. It makes you sound like a goof, but no more so than if you call it deemster or space crack, I suppose.

Yeah, so in your opinion calling DMT "D" is disrespectful and makes the one using that letter sound like a goof. I think it's just opinion with a negative attitude that's better to be kept to oneself.

Here's my quotes on the matter of TV and respect:

Me neither, however one has to experiment sometimesWink And it's fun, but not really very respectful toward the D.

and

I think there's no issue with watching movies while "under the influence". The point is that this substance has so much to offer without any external stimuli, therefore, while concentrating on something such as a movie, is simply kind of like "enhancing a movie", therefore not ideal thing to do with the D. However, one has to experiment, I agree, but it's not something one should do on each journey IMO.

So what's your problem with the matter of disrespect?
The only problem here is that you are judging me by using the word "D" as a reference to DMT, which is, if you don't like it, you better keep it to yourself instead of spreading prejudice against me not respecting DMT by referring it in a way you don't like.

Before claiming why you think calling DMT "D" is disrespectful, you should clarify WHY do you think it is disrespectful. I think it's just about spreading negative attitude. Calling another way to refer to DMT disrespectful, that is.

Shaolin
#32 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:00:05 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Just pointing out the irony of someone who would care to impose their own rigid guidelines about what is and isn't an acceptable way to use DMT, and in the same breath refer to it by a name better suited to paint huffing fourteen year olds than adults.

Art, would you mind explaining why "D", for instance, is less adult like than "spice" in your opinion ?
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

Simon Jester wrote:

Dream2Awaken
#33 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:00:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I may have done a terrible job presenting my point, but others on here have made up for that. I believe there is no uniform way to trip. It's all based on each individual person. When tripping they should enjoy it and do things that they enjoy. Some may enjoy things others hate with a passion. We shouldn't condemn anyone for having a different opinion, or for dreaming in their own way. I posted this to share my opinion and it was attacked, and people made assumptions about me based off of the fact that I like movies. You assumed I'm some fool who doesn't know what I'm doing. I imagine constant dreamers would value the importance of individuality, and I believe the only true way to disrespect it is by not learning from what it teaches.
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Ice House
#34 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:04:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Call it whatever you want.

Some Afro Americans are hanging out together and one calls the other nigga. Its all cool in that setting, in that group of people its all good.

Now, same Afro Americans hangin out talking and ice House walks up and says "whats up my niggas?"
Now thats not so good!

different people, different settings, different acceptable terms for N,N dimethyltryptamine.

lol

Ya gotta love diversity!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Dream2Awaken
#35 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:08:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

different people, different settings, different acceptable terms for N,N dimethyltryptamine.

Agreed
Let the Tao flow through you. Be the embodiment of it so throughout, that when passed by on the street they say, "Look! There goes Dao!"

Shaolin
#36 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:11:40 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Ice House wrote:

Some Afro Americans are hanging out together and one calls the other nigga. Its all cool in that setting, in that group of people its all good.

Now, same Afro Americans hangin out talking and ice House walks up and says "whats up my niggas?"
Now thats not so good!

lol

Ya gotta love diversity!

Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:

Simon Jester wrote:

Ice House
#37 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:22:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shaolin wrote:
Ice House wrote:

Now thats not so good!

lol

Ya gotta love diversity!

LOL

Bill Cipher
#38 Posted : 10/28/2011 11:44:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please, my friend, call it whatever you like. I only mention it because you and the peanut gallery are chiming in about how wrong and disrespectful it is to smoke spice and watch a movie. Granted, this may not be the highest and best use of our beloved molecule, but who really asked all of you knuckleheads to offer up the official rule book? If I had a nickel for every LSD fueled strip joint lap dance that I thoroughly enjoyed in my 20's, I'd have a whole lot of goddamn nickels, I promise. Don't think that's an appropriate use of the sacrament? I cordially invite you to eat me. I'm not looking to trip as you goofballs dictate. I reject your silly dogma. I've also had MANY nights of silent closed eyed meditation (just for the record). I'm not really going for a merit badge, however, so I generally play it by ear.

Regarding "D", there's a dozen threads elsewhere on the site where this has been debated ad nauseum. Feel free to peruse them if you want to take the temperature of the community at large. You call it that in every other post and I've never said a word; it makes my ass pucker every time I see it, but you're certainly within your rights. You call it D and I immediately picture you typing in your parents' basement, listening to some shitty techno music, sucking on a dayglo pacifier and wearing a Dr. Seuss hat, waiting for your connect to come through with some "molly" to sneak into the rave across town.

Why is "spice" okay and "deemsters" isn't? Can't really tell you (and who am I to say?), other than one feels adult, appropriate and respectful, and the other one makes my skin crawl. But I'm not the arbiter of appropriate spice use, and guess what...? Neither are you. Do what you like. As long as your actions don't harm another, go crazy and trip as you please.

Simon Jester
#39 Posted : 10/29/2011 12:00:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're sitting there watching a movie, you aren't paying attention, and DMT really likes to make its point. If you don't give it the opportunity to convey the message, it might reach out and make the point rather clearly. Stop taking it personally and just take a wider look at what's going on.

Dream2Awaken
#40 Posted : 10/29/2011 12:03:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Again do not make assumptions to something you know nothing about. I pay extreme attention to everything while I'm on it. Also you keep acting as if I ONLY trip while watching movies. Even though I stated earlier it accounts for 5% of my trips. If that. If you have a problem with it then don't do it. I don't care if you think I'm wrong in the way I occasionally trip because who are you to say that I'm wrong? I didn't realize you were the grand master of trips. Nobody has the right to say if how someone is enjoying it is right or wrong. Nobody.

PREV123NEXT