We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV5678NEXT
Snorting DMT DOES work and it works very well!!!! Options

meatsim
#121 Posted : 10/27/2011 2:58:25 PM

Shaman

That's very interesting InMotion, I'll definitely give it a try!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#122 Posted : 10/28/2011 2:10:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a quick update: dissolved 50mg yellowish spice in approx 10ml acetic acid/water soln.

Put in Nasalcrom dispenser (output approx. .1238ml per pump) to disburse a fine mist. I chose this due to the much finer and more controlled
Spray vs standard nasal sprayer.

3 pumps per nostril, min to mod burn; very short duration before numbness set in.

Onset: 3-5 min
Duration: 15-30 min
Effect: the pre-chaos 'stillness' I get during a sub-threshold dose. Seems like a very small dosage of dmt for the effect, possibly due to the very fine particles and effective coating of the mucosa? Good for meditation at this level.

Seems to have the potential to unleash the spirits at much lower dosage relative to railing straight powder. For me it takes approx 100 mg insufflated to get to melty world OEV's, usu with a small vape to push over the edge. Interesting...
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

universecannon
#123 Posted : 10/28/2011 2:15:32 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

seems like people need alot of dmt to get far with this method

i really suggest eating some harmalas first or drinking caapi. i broke through on 30mg snuffed this way with only 40mg rue harmalas in my gut, but again i'm a lightweight

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Ice House
#124 Posted : 10/28/2011 4:43:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish way to go! I love reading reports like this.

RTFO!!!!!

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

SHroomtroll
#125 Posted : 11/2/2011 6:01:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish wrote:
Just a quick update: dissolved 50mg yellowish spice in approx 10ml acetic acid/water soln.

Put in Nasalcrom dispenser (output approx. .1238ml per pump) to disburse a fine mist. I chose this due to the much finer and more controlled

3 pumps per nostril, min to mod burn; very short duration before numbness set in.

Effect: the pre-chaos 'stillness' I get during a sub-threshold dose. Seems like a very small dosage of dmt for the effect, possibly due to the very fine particles and effective coating of the mucosa? Good for meditation at this level.

Seems to have the potential to unleash the spirits at much lower dosage relative to railing straight powder. For me it takes approx 100 mg insufflated to get to melty world OEV's, usu with a small vape to push over the edge. Interesting...

I´m gong to do this aswell, tell me what ratio you mixed the water with acid? also what acid should be best for this purpose? i have vinegar and fumaric acid at home.

joedirt
#126 Posted : 11/3/2011 12:38:33 AM

Not I

This is very interesting....

Ratio of DMT to solution: 50mg/10ml = 5mg/ml

Dose size in ml solution: 6 sprays*.1238ml = 0.7428ml

Dose size in mgs DMT: 5mg/ml*0.7428ml = 3.714mg DMT?

Either my math is wrong or this is easily the most efficient way to do DMT.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Purges
#127 Posted : 11/3/2011 10:57:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm gonna snort some Spice soon, how much do people suggest I start with? Smoalked, I break through @ 25 mg if that helps...
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

rOm
#128 Posted : 11/3/2011 2:45:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd start from 25 if I were you. then see if it makes any sense.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Purges
#129 Posted : 11/3/2011 2:48:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okey doke Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

greyberg
#130 Posted : 11/4/2011 8:45:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: I was in a good mood. Good day at work. Nothing weighing on my consciousness. All caught up with school work
(physical condition) Set: Excellent physical condition. Regular intense exercise (6 days/week)
Setting (location): Living Room, usual launch pad.
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) 9:30 PM
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) Alcohol. Beers last Saturday. I was drunk, no idea the amount
last meal: (Time and type) Light chicken breast and veggies about 4 hours prior.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls) 79 KG
known sensitivities: None
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form) Novice. 15 previous vaped trips one crazy over the top Pharma trip

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances) DMT HCL
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ µg) 65 mg
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...) Insufflated

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.) All at once
Duration: (x hours) 20 min the about another 20 min with less pronounced effects
First effects: 3 min
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration) T= 6-20 min
Come down: 20 min
Baseline: 45-50 min

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 3
Implesantness: (0-4) 2 burning
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 3

AFTER-EFFECTS
N/A
Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration) 0
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) 1.5?

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)

So all the discussion about railing DMT got me excited to give it a go. It had been about 6 weeks since I had one of the most wild insanely long and heavy pharma rides and have not used any entheogens in that 6 week time.

I personally have a hard time with vaporizing. I do not like “smoke” or vapourized DMT at all and find that I have to bring a level of aggression to the inhalation part that I do not enjoy for my trips. I have to get fully psyched up to vape, it is as simple as that and I do not like that aggression pre flight.

The idea of a burning nose does not appeal to me either, but I figured I could deal with it. I cut out a 65mg dose and chopped it up. Up it went.

The burn sucked but only lasted about 4 minutes or until the DMT got on top of me. Admittedly this DMT HCL was from my first extraction and is an orange colour so I don’t know if that had anything to do with increasing the burn. Either way I could deal with it again for sure. It is just like the burn of the 2C’s but lasts about half as long.

The come up was much gentler, I was able to see it coming at me and embraced it. Much less of a blast you off you feet kind of come up. I usually turn off any distractions and just lay back and close my eyes but this time I left the Hockey Game on the TV as sort of an anchor, just in case. Bread crumbs for my way home if you will. As the come up intensified I tried to hold it off for as long as I could, just to see what it was like keeping your eyes open. I focused on the hockey game as long as I could. It got to the point where the 6 dimensional characters were moving in a way that I knew I had seen before nut did not make senese at all, it was around this time that I thought I would check and see what happened if I closed my eyes…Glass chrysanthemum……breakthrough. Explosions of light a sense of being watched, a serious presence was there, not the usual hyperspace jesters and Fairies I get they were there, but they were being different. I lose a bit of what happens next, but I am all of the sudden sitting bolt upright looking around my room. Well, it was a room anyways, not my living room as I know it. It was a living moving morphing very cool place. I was still not aware of being in a “body” Then all of the sudden I am getting overlay, this “supreme” being is calling to me from hyperspace it approaches me ripping right through the fabric of this living room I am in and forces me to come back to hyperspace……I am in a cavernous room, the being is in the middle. Indescribable, it is 5 times the height of all of the other entities and my perspective of hyperspace is set back more than usual to accompany the size of this entity. I have no reference to having a body or size of my own. It communicates to me without sound, I know what it is saying, I have always known, but I can’t recall now, nor could I right after. Slowly I feel my self being pulled away, I go into one of those folding rooms where I feel like the Jesters are trying to hold me, I get the sense they want me to stay, but I keep moving backwards their vibration slows I can feel them reaching out to me, but I am too far. It is like their speed is slowing down and they are morphing into nothingness. I open my eyes and realize that I have been re inserted to my body. It is alien to me, and I have to relearn how to move it. Images and memories slowly come back to me. Wife kids friends how to walk etc. I have a slightly sprained knee from basketball and when I stood up I thought that it was funny that I got put into a defective body, 10 seconds later I remember spraining it playing basketball. Then I see the hockey game and the Oilers are winning (a lot lately!). I am back.

That all took about 20 mins. The next 20 was like doing a couple grams of mushrooms then nothing.

All in all, this was worth the attempt and will be my new regular way of launching. I enjoyed this experience tremendously. The burn is well worth it, it that is the primary reason for people not doing it this way that is crazy. I will be upping the dose to around the 80- 85 mg range for the next go.

#131 Posted : 11/12/2011 9:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=joedirt
Either my math is wrong or this is easily the most efficient way to do DMT.

Peace[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, I don't have consistent internet access. It does seem to be VERY efficient. I have tried a few times, and shared with a test subject with no psychedelic experience as well. He noticed some color and textural changes at 1 shot per nostril.... I think your math is the same as mine, I had to do it twice since I couldn't believe it.

As it stands now, not a reasonable substitute for ayahuasca or vaporization to breach the veil. BUT, it seems to be useful as an 'adjuvant' with the aforementioned methods.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

universecannon
#132 Posted : 11/12/2011 11:39:25 PM

"As it stands now, not a reasonable substitute for ayahuasca or vaporization to breach the veil. BUT, it seems to be useful as an 'adjuvant' with the aforementioned methods."

I wouldn't say its a substitute..just another route for communing with this stuff. Speaking for myself, i think its an amazingly smooth way to breach the veil though

jamie
#133 Posted : 11/13/2011 12:48:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I found it to be more useful than smoking DMT personally. I have only tried snuffing it 2 times though.
Long live the unwoke.

#134 Posted : 11/13/2011 12:58:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just nasal spray alone, I have not reached break through levels yet. Snorting powder gets close, but 100mg or more per shot... that seems prohibitively expensive. Don't get me wrong, I will do it again. The more ways I can simultaneously introduce the spice into my body at the same time, the better off I am. I am convinced a combination of nasal/aya/vape will elevate me to total cognitive dissolution.

nen888
#135 Posted : 11/13/2011 8:19:54 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Quote:
I am convinced a combination of nasal/aya/vape will elevate me to total cognitive dissolution.

..lord have mercy..!Smile
(or perhaps that's 'elves have mercy', or be merciful on thyself!)

Ice House
#136 Posted : 11/14/2011 5:58:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I have come to the conclusion that I needed to revisit this thread to offer up a suggestion or two regarding my experience with insnuffilated DMT.

As a safety precaution, I do not recommend that someone who is considering snorting dmt, go out and snort 120mg like I did the first attempt. Looking back on this, it was pretty wreckless. I know how I came up with this ammount and it had nothing to do with my experience or my size.

If a person has their mind made up that they are going to persue this ROA I recommend that they start off with no more that 50mg. After doing the 50mg, take a break, allow your nasal passages to heal, rinse well with some saline solution, integrate the experience. If 50mg wasnt enough bump it up 10mg to 60 and try again. Keep adding 10 until you find the dose that you can tolerate. Having a sitter is probably a good idea.

I jumped off the deep end and did 120mg the first time. That was way too much. The experience was a tough one, it scared me. I was beyond hyperspace I was walking around my house, I had no sitter. I'm lucky I didnt get injured doing that.

The effects of insnuffilated DMT last allot longer than vaped spice. If you start off with a dose thats too much, keep in mind that you may have to ride the hell ride for a while.

I absolutely love this ROA. I will do it plenty more times in the future, I will also be very careful about dosing and cleaning of my sinuses afterwards.

I normally dont document all of my DMT use here on the nexus. I think I will probably start doing that with future insnuffilated dmt use in order to help build up some information that may help others in the future.

To be continued...........
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

universecannon
#137 Posted : 11/14/2011 6:30:14 AM

50mg would surely be a good start for some, but seeing how i brokethrough on 30mg- i would suggest lightweights like myself to start even lower than that.. it was a VERY challenging experience for me. I should add though that i did ingest 40mg of extracted syrian rue harmalas a half hour before snuffing

Pandora
#138 Posted : 11/14/2011 3:34:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Ice House wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that I needed to revisit this thread to offer up a suggestion or two regarding my experience with insnuffilated DMT.

As a safety precaution, I do not recommend that someone who is considering snorting dmt, go out and snort 120mg like I did the first attempt. Looking back on this, it was pretty wreckless. I know how I came up with this ammount and it had nothing to do with my experience or my size.

If a person has their mind made up that they are going to persue this ROA I recommend that they start off with no more that 50mg. After doing the 50mg, take a break, allow your nasal passages to heal, rinse well with some saline solution, integrate the experience. If 50mg wasnt enough bump it up 10mg to 60 and try again. Keep adding 10 until you find the dose that you can tolerate. Having a sitter is probably a good idea.

I jumped off the deep end and did 120mg the first time. That was way too much. The experience was a tough one, it scared me. I was beyond hyperspace I was walking around my house, I had no sitter. I'm lucky I didnt get injured doing that.

The effects of insnuffilated DMT last allot longer than vaped spice. If you start off with a dose thats too much, keep in mind that you may have to ride the hell ride for a while.

I absolutely love this ROA. I will do it plenty more times in the future, I will also be very careful about dosing and cleaning of my sinuses afterwards.

I normally dont document all of my DMT use here on the nexus. I think I will probably start doing that with future insnuffilated dmt use in order to help build up some information that may help others in the future.

To be continued...........

Ice House, DMT Pioneer,

Thank you so much for this update. You are awesome!

Take note folks - this is a fantastic update with rock solid information.

imo, this is what Nexus should be and is all about - sharing hard won information with like minded people in order to reduce suffering and maybe even increase education. Accomplish this just once and you will profit more than could ever be possible with such things as THH and Extreme Basil.

Bravo!

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

reosed
#139 Posted : 11/17/2011 2:10:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I got a metered nasal pump today. However, i'm not sure how to make acetate from freebase. I know it's as easy as dumping the freebase into an acid. How much acid should I use for 150mg of freebase? Whats the easiest way to get acetic acid? Is there a different acid that won't stink like vinegar? Should I let the acetic acid evap off then add the DMT to distilled water?

Thanks for any answers. I'd like to try this, this weekend.

My net connection is down, and browseing from my phone isn't the best.

۩
#140 Posted : 11/17/2011 2:15:07 AM

reosed wrote:
I got a metered nasal pump today. However, i'm not sure how to make acetate from freebase. I know it's as easy as dumping the freebase into an acid. How much acid should I use for 150mg of freebase? Whats the easiest way to get acetic acid? Is there a different acid that won't stink like vinegar? Should I let the acetic acid evap off then add the DMT to distilled water?

Thanks for any answers. I'd like to try this, this weekend.

My net connection is down, and browseing from my phone isn't the best.

Use enough 5% vinegar [normal store stuff] to cover and dissolve the freebase dmt, evaporate that.
You can use ~30% HCl acid by sucking some up in an eyedropper and adding just enough to cover the dmt, this will convert it to dmt hcl.
Both DMT HCl and Acetate are going to be oil/goo though, so it might be best to dissolve the product into a saline solution.

«PREV5678NEXT