We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newcomer Greetings Options

TimeStamp12
#1 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:27:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello All...

I'm a first time user of this wonderful website/forum I had just found. I am VERY much interested in DMT and it's teachings.

I have hit small sums of DMT between the last 2 days for my first introductory experiences. I still am VERY new to it and its "experience" and would love to see into the depth of this communities knowledge to help me break into it more myself. Despite DMT being unexplainable compared to anything else, I am somewhat pre-versed in LSD (not familiar with mushrooms) and the concept of psychedelics. I also have indulged in Salvia on a limited occasion and feel it has helped me to expect such a quick and sudden onset, almost like being hit by a freight train (fun concept).

-jon

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:42:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find its more like being shot out of a cannonSmile

Good to see you starting low, getting a feel for it, nice. Respect does one alot of good with DMT journey's. Ive seen many a members going at it full force and getting like totally blown away, like WTF???? Not saying that day wont come, it willSmile Just dont expect anything and remember to SMILE!!

Welcome to the Nexus.

TimeStamp12
#3 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:55:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes. I don't being being hit in a literal sense, more figuratively. I've also heard its like being on the Top Thrill Dragster from Cedar Point (which I can see how so) where it goes from 0 - 160mph (or something) in like 2.3 seconds.

I do show A LOT of respect for DMT. I was quite intimidated about doing it at first, wanted to start out slow. Now after my last encounter (labeled below) I feel more intimidated by it than I did before I started.

--Experience so far--

Day 0---
My VERY first taste I mixed a small amount in a joint of Funky Green Stuff (fake weed, drug testing has prevented me from continuing my adventures on the real stuff Sad ). Really gave me a great idea of the feeling without actually a "trip" or visualization. After that, I started doing hits out of a water bong:

Day 1---
First Session; was watching Deadwood with some friends. Watched one of the characters step out of the TV while the show as a whole seemed to blend into the wall behind the TV and become one with our "reality". Also saw the characters faces (so to speak) change to meet the intentions of what they said and how they said it, like "cartoon expressions", where if someone had a low voice saying something of a bad nature, their face become somewhat devilish. Saw lots of swirling within any wood texture.

Second/Third Sessions; didn't get as much in, went lighter. Got the chest heavy feeling, could hear the "silence" with no visuals. Still enjoyed the feel.

Day 2---
Fourth Session; went roughly the same as the last two sessions. Arms feeling a little rubbery, heavy chest feeling with a lot of sensation.

Fifth Session; is the latest I've done (last night) and really took it hard. This one in particular i REALLY could use a lot of insight with what you guys have to say (maybe should post it in First Steps To Hyperspace thread for feedback?)...

I started out with my first round of hits, got the same feeling as the last 3 sessions. After maybe 15, 20 minutes I went back to hitting it again. except I got a really great cherry (always made a bed lining of that Funky Green to put the DMT on. but used the same first packed bowl for the whole night [2 sessions]) and just keep take rips. I sat back in my chair (there was 4 of us doing our own hits around a table, dark room with some interest light bulbs that almost look like a black light as our main light source with a TV that was on, to the far side of us) and got this really deep heavy feeling on my chest and was listening to the "silence" (like normal).

Everything started to get really interesting, to say the least. Faces were doubling up (like a new face would pull out of the original one and situate on their forehead; mostly only eyes but sometimes a whole face). My buddy was smoking a dub-laced and I would see a neon-like flow that I want to called the "life force" flowing off of him and following the swirling smoke up into the air. Everything started just moving around in weird ways, not really sure how to explain it or even what I was really seeing. At this point, I was starting to get a little bit freaked out. The chest feeling getting heavier and I start to talk to myself, reassuring me everything was okay.

Overtime, it got to a point where I felt just way to much was going on at once. I began to freak out a bit, felt like everything happening was just way too intense. I started repeating "everything is fine, everything is fine" over and over to myself (which may have caused me to freak out a bit more?). Overtime I started getting this unnerving feeling in my stomach and after what seemed like forever ended up just running outside and throwing up. (yes, I will admit that)

I felt really unsettled for a long time after that and to a point, still slightly unnerved by it. I feel like it suppose to mean something but am really not sure what and would LOVE the inquiry. Also, can provide any additional info I may have forgotten if needed.