We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hey there friends Options

frosty
#1 Posted : 10/24/2011 8:38:32 AM
james

hey there my name is James i live in Australia, Melbourne in essendon im turning 19 years old in november 25 Very happy.
Right now im doin a pre app for plumbing and a bit of work on fridays.
luv to try new drugs and experement with them Smile.
never tryed dmt but been wanting to do it for ages just couldnt find it in my area Sad.
thanks for reading my topic.
byeSmile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#2 Posted : 10/25/2011 6:31:09 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hello there frostySmile ,
i don't know if dmt is a drug..more like magic or cosmic intervention..
it doesn't lead to addiction and long term abuse with overuse..usually profound respect for it..
..the emphasis here at the nexus is on self-extraction empowerment, hence it doesn't need to be a commodity, but something in your own hands..almost everything you need to know (& more) is in these
vast pages..enjoy...

gammagore
#3 Posted : 10/27/2011 7:25:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

frosty wrote:

never tryed dmt but been wanting to do it for ages just couldnt find it in my area Sad.

You live in a country where DMT containing acacia grow. There are a few threads about aussie acacia, one in particular that nen888 has contributed huge amounts of work into, take a look for itSmile

Extracting your own DMT is so much more rewarding than getting it off some dude, not to mention alot of fun and a great deal of knowledge comes along with it.

Welcome aboard btwSmile!!