We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Found this in my pocket one fine morning....... Options

unclesyd
#1 Posted : 10/27/2011 12:50:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So woke up from this dream the other morning and had an official document from the lord!! Yes I was quite surprised myself. It was officially tamper-proof wrapped and had the official seal of the divine one, and so scribes make sure you get this down. Figured it was worth sharing. This is what it said,

"Don't know why this is an introduction, I've known you all so long. Well, since the beginning actually, since I've you know started this here crazy shit I've unearthed, unmassed on my Earth. You know, ALL THIS. Anyways, just lettin' you all know I've heard you calling, I'm here, I'm listening, lovin' you all the best I can. Peace Yo Lord, Outsa Woutsa."

Surprised Laughing Very happy Cool

See you all on the 11's.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 10/27/2011 1:02:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.