We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
'sup Options

AlbertKLloyd
#1 Posted : 10/25/2011 12:57:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

never wrote one of these, so i figure i will now just because i can

the first time i experienced what could be called an entheogen was in highschool where i got some LSD from a cook i worked with at a local restaurant

I took the acid in school and found that i loved it, i recall talking with the principal who came up to me and started a conversation with me, we had never met and i sat and listened to him while i watched the wall behind him seem to breathe, he told me i was a good kid and it was nice i was just sitting down calmly for lunch while other kids were rowdy or took off... this was maybe 1994 or so

since then i've enjoyed entheogens a great deal, cactus, mushrooms, LSD, DMT and a few other things
i've used psychedelics for years now, taking them infrequently, often ceremonially
i read about them well before i took them and still read about them often, the term drug geek can apply to me, but i don't think they are drugs per say, mostly i feel like drugs are something you get from a doctor or a pharmacy and that entheogens are something else entirely

i've grown lots of entheogenic plants and fungi over the years and know a lot of like minded people

i believe that psychedelics are powerful tools that can be both productive and destructive and that they deserve respect and consideration, i think that some people take this responsibility overboard and in their attempt to respect psychedelics sometimes they end up disrespecting others, clearly we are all children of various ages and need to play and act silly from time to time

i find that the so called community is really an idea more than a thing and that the most valuable tool we have together is communication, the ability to share and learn information, which is what this forum is all about

i won't tell you it is the best forum or the worst forum, but it is good and has some material here that seems to be missing from other places like it, i like that there is a lot of diversity of opinion and experience here and that is one of the reasons i come here from time to time

anyway that is it for now
peace
Al K. Lloyd

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 10/25/2011 6:26:02 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..yeah nice one AlkySmile !
..always appreciate your contributions to the nexus and the entheogenic world at large, thanks...

endlessness
#3 Posted : 10/25/2011 9:48:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well here's a late 'Welcome to the Nexus' to you then Smile